Author Topic: Brand New Official Website & Merch Store!  (Read 59022 times)

Offline Natas

• Angel Of Light
  • Hello.
Re: Brand New Official Website & Merch Store!
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2013, 12:43:27 PM »
I only get an error message when trying to pay  :(
Like, whatever.

Offline CorpseWithoutASoul

• Mad Arab
  • Heaven or Hell... where are we now?
« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2013, 12:53:57 PM »
Just ordered these!  :king:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #127 on: May 06, 2013, 10:40:04 AM »
I only get an error message when trying to pay  :(
if you give mé the money i Can order and pay for you :P

Offline HeadOnTheWall777

• The King Of Diamonds
« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2013, 04:42:44 PM »
This shirt from HellHeadbangers seems legit. It would be cool to see these old school shirts back in production. I love the art. :king:

http://shop-hellsheadbangers.com/king-diamond-conspiracy-shirt.asp

Offline Chagosomar

• Angel Of Light
  • "Moonchild!!! Hear the mandrake scream!"
    • Deadly Fujow. A dark ambient project
« Reply #129 on: May 06, 2013, 08:30:00 PM »
This shirt from HellHeadbangers seems legit. It would be cool to see these old school shirts back in production. I love the art. :king:

wow that is bad ass.

Offline username

• Possessed
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2013, 06:47:37 AM »
I see that in the US webstore there are more things like hoodies and longsleeves that arent be found inside the european webstore.
Anybody knows if that stuff will be for sale in europe aswell?
There is som great stuff that i want, but isnt on the european webstore.

Another thing i noticed is that stuff from the european webstore suddenly got like 30% more expensive than it was a few months ago.
How is that possible?  Would make more sense that stuff will get cheaper with time, and not more expensive :P

Since i didnt get any repsonse on my message..
I guess the answer is no.
But is there any possibility that som of the merchandise from the united states webstore will be for sale on the tour?

Offline CountSmokula

• Gypsy
    • MySpace
« Reply #131 on: May 19, 2013, 09:28:32 PM »
Please print more XXL Don't Break The Oath Shirts US Store ???? :/   Thanks for all the awesome new shirts recently and at a friendly price.... They are awesome shirts by the way.... Long Overdue! 

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
« Reply #132 on: May 20, 2013, 01:12:45 AM »
wow that is bad ass.

But certainly not an official release.

Offline *necro*

• Ghost of Change
  • Old School Metal
« Reply #133 on: May 24, 2013, 11:51:24 AM »
I would like to see a huge back patch with the new don´t break-design it the shop.....

Offline bartgabriel

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Abigail, I know you're in control of my brain...
    • Gabriel Management
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2013, 06:59:12 AM »

Fantastic design indeed, but sadly a bootleg (confirmed by KD management).

Offline Ericfg

• Black Horseman
« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2013, 07:22:31 PM »
Fantastic design indeed, but sadly a bootleg (confirmed by KD management).
I....JUST....DON'T....UNDERSTAND....
I don't get this logic. We all want T-shirts (or live DVDs) and the material is there.  While it's a lot easier to design a cool shirt than it is to master a DVD retrospective, either can be done and judging by the amount of bootleg shirts, vinyls, CDs and youtube links available on the net there is a market for this material. 
I can make a custom, two-sided T-shirt at cafepress for US$30+ just for a single shirt.  For more than 40 shirts the cost drops more than 50% and this at probably the most expensive custom shirt shop on the 'net.
 I bet if I had some business accumen or internet savy I could find a Chinese or Indian sweatshop who could knock out a thousand T-shirts for less than $10 each.
Now go to a show these days and look for a T-shirt less than $30.  Found any?  I thought not.
This is, I think, where the band makes their money.  And I'm fine with that as long as as we're not buying a ten dollar shirt for 40 dollars.

Offline bartgabriel

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Abigail, I know you're in control of my brain...
    • Gabriel Management
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2013, 03:00:12 AM »

To be honest, I don't care if the t-shirt cost $20 or $30 as long as I know these money actually go to the band or artist. Fans often doesn't realize, what kind of costs you have when you are in the band: instruments, rehearsals, touring, recording... Fees for live shows these days are way, way smaller than back in the day, not to even mention actual album sales are like maybe 10% if not even less, of what bands used to sell 15-20 years ago. So merchandise is one of the last ways for the band to earn some money. This is also why I hate all the bootleg merchandise so much.

Of course I don't have in mind extreme situations, like selling low quality t-shirt with 1 color and one side print for $50, but in general I try to support all artists I like, by buying their official merchandise.

Offline Chagosomar

• Angel Of Light
  • "Moonchild!!! Hear the mandrake scream!"
    • Deadly Fujow. A dark ambient project
« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2013, 04:17:37 AM »
I feel that I buy enough merchandise from the official shops and dealers of bands. So I don't see it as a bad thing to buy a bootleg once in a great while.
 If I have purchased $200 of official merchandise, and I feel like spending $10-20 on a cool item I cannot get through official channels, I'm ok with that.
That's just my opinion of course, and you are all free to disagree with me.  :icon_wink:

Offline Abby Normal

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #138 on: July 08, 2013, 08:47:53 PM »
Wowowow I really love all the new merchandise, the shirts and the designs look like really good quality. Thanks so much for doing this! I also really appreciate the Abigail girl's shirt.

How cool would it be to have a shirt or anything with the original art for Conspiracy though?! I really love that art  \m/

Offline WolvesCurse

• Spirit
« Reply #139 on: December 24, 2013, 02:48:50 AM »
Please make a Mercyful Fate back patch that doesn't look as digital and ugly as the Melissa and Don't Break The Oath t-shirt.

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2014, 08:50:01 PM »
Anyone having trouble ordering merch lately? Ive been trying to get some shirts and the last page (after paypal) it does nothing. Just click "continue" and nothing? Now I dont know if I just made 3 orders or nothing. No emails saying "thanks for ordering"

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2014, 02:35:16 PM »
So I got an email today from Nuclear blast saying they have pre-orders of Mercyful Fates Melissa, and King Diamonds, Them on 180 gram vinyl being reissued. Anyone know if they will become available on this site? Wouldn't King get more money from them if we ordered them directly from his webstore, or does it not matter?

Offline carlos rodrigues

• Spirit
« Reply #142 on: April 06, 2014, 01:05:49 PM »
Hi! how can i watch the VH1 episode because i cant access to view due to my location(portugal). is there any youtube link??i have already tried to search on the youtube and cannot find the metal show episode.
Stay Heavy!
Thanks

Carlos Rodrigues

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2014, 03:51:39 PM »
So I got an email today from Nuclear blast saying they have pre-orders of Mercyful Fates Melissa, and King Diamonds, Them on 180 gram vinyl being reissued. Anyone know if they will become available on this site? Wouldn't King get more money from them if we ordered them directly from his webstore, or does it not matter?

They are up in Kings store now for those interested , from what i have read only 1500 copies of each pressed ?

Offline Tartarus

• Ghost of Change
    • The Hellenic Coven
« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2014, 03:58:14 AM »
A couple of questions regarding the preorder of the 4 KD/MF vinyls

- are these vinyls going to be available from the EU webstore too (emp.de) or we can only buy them from the US store?
- if we buy from the US store is there a way to combine shipping costs between our KD and MF orders? because from what i see its like making two different orders, which means paying x2 shipping costs

thank you in advance,
Tasos
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 03:59:06 AM by Tartarus »

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2014, 07:21:47 PM »
How come the eu store has more stuff than the US store? I'd love to buy that Deadly lullaby on Vinyl, but can't because the EU stores don't ship to the US, and the US store doesn't stock it. What gives with that crap? And In the Shadows and 9 on vinyl also? Seriously, why don't the US get the same stuff?

Offline marblesmike

• Uninvited Guest
« Reply #146 on: June 23, 2014, 08:06:01 AM »
How come the eu store has more stuff than the US store? I'd love to buy that Deadly lullaby on Vinyl, but can't because the EU stores don't ship to the US, and the US store doesn't stock it. What gives with that crap? And In the Shadows and 9 on vinyl also? Seriously, why don't the US get the same stuff?

Copyright issues I'd imagine.

I got Deadly Lullabyes on ebay from the Metal Blade official eBay store.

Offline manager

• Band
« Reply #147 on: June 23, 2014, 09:04:01 AM »
Correct.
 :read:
There are a number of issues causing the US and Europe stores not being completely identical.
If the shipping should go 'overseas' - it will also in some ( many ) instances mean unforeseen expenses, import tax etc. etc.
In case anyone need merch from a store not within your own region; it could be an idea to seek help from a fellow Covenmember.
Sorry, but the set up can sometime be kind of a challenge.
Happy shopping
 :)

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #148 on: June 23, 2014, 01:49:38 PM »

I bought my "In the Shadows" vinyl from a U.S. seller that had Imports , keep your eyes on ebay , amazon etc.

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #149 on: June 23, 2014, 03:24:11 PM »
I bought my "In the Shadows" vinyl from a U.S. seller that had Imports , keep your eyes on ebay , amazon etc.
I'm sure I can get one,but it still makes no sense why I can't get it here. I understand what Bang said about the taxes and charges shipping from Europe to the US, still doesn't make sense because you can get those records made in the USA can't you and sell them? I mean Metal Blade is still in the US isn't it? King lives here doesn't he? so why are some of his records available there and not here?