Author Topic: Brand New Official Website & Merch Store!  (Read 59187 times)

Offline deader79

• Up From The Grave
Re: Brand New Official Website & Merch Store!
« Reply #75 on: September 19, 2012, 10:06:21 AM »
It's been a looooong time since I got back to this forum. After seeing King on That Metal Show, I decided it was time to come back. Very pleasantly suprised by the modifications to the webpage and the new merchandise store. I immediately ordered an xxxl Spider's Lullabye shirt, very cool design. Prices are good, I am basically getting the shirt delivered to my door for a grand total (shirt and shipping) of $21.00.  I will definitely be getting more in the future. You guys made a wise decision in putting together this online store with official merchandise, I hope it works out well for everybody.

Offline -lg-

• "Grandma"
  • It's a bool! A bad-gunky blood-bool!
« Reply #76 on: September 24, 2012, 03:10:44 PM »
after you click the t-shirt on the next page below the shirt is a button that says larger image and variations if u click that the picture that appears has a arrow u can click to view the back if it has one.  At least the u.s. store does this.
When I first ordered, I ordered using an iPad, which showed me the larger front image, but didn't give me the arrow for the back.  So I was surprised (pleasantly) with a couple back prints today, that I did not expect.  So note to self I guess:  check back prints on a real computer...  :gah:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #77 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02:25 PM »
Just noticed new stuff for order and preorder. Some coffee mugs, glasses, shirts and another pull over hoodie along with some other things. Damnit King, ya gonna break my bank!  :king:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:02:43 PM by Satans KINGdom »

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2012, 04:52:40 AM »
Oh, that medallion looks sweet.
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2012, 12:06:15 PM »
New KING DIAMOND Merchandise now available: coffee mug, pint, glass, and more!

King Diamond fans, rejoice! Metal Blade Records has teamed up with the infamous master of metal himself, KING DIAMOND, to unleash a brand new official website and line of official merchandise.

KingDiamondCoven.com is the new go-to spot for all things KING DIAMOND and MERCYFUL FATE; there you will find all the latest news, videos, photos, tour dates, discography, and more! In the brand new official web store, items ranging from t-shirts, hoodies, gym shorts, and bootie shorts, to items like beanies, sweat cuffs, and backpacks are currently available for preorder with more items set to be added each month!

Designs will cover KING DIAMOND's entire catalog, not just the Metal Blade releases, so be sure to head over to KingDiamondStore.com (European fans go to http://www.emp.de/kingdiamond) to check out current designs available for preorder and be sure to check back every few weeks for new designs and exclusive items including limited items that once sold out, will not be made again.

The latest batch of editions to the store include a medallion necklace, wine glass, coffee mug, shot glass, "Abigail" hoodie, a patch, and a limited edition orange-on-black King Diamond logo shirt that will ONLY be available from now through Halloween! The new items can be seen in the store here: http://www.indiemerch.com/kingdiamond.

Metal Blade Records' team has been working tirelessly around the clock with the King himself to bring his devoted fans high quality and highly demanded merchandise; gone are the days of having to pay too much money for low quality bootlegged merch! All items are being made with the upmost care to design and quality, worthy of even the most devout fans celebrated collection.

In other KING DIAMOND news; King recently took a trip out to Southern California to be a guest on the 11 season of VH1 Classic's "That Metal Show" with hosts Eddie Trunk, Jim Florentine, and Don Jamieson. The episode aired on VH1 Classic on Saturday, September 8 and can be streamed online now at vh1.com.
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2012, 01:35:02 PM »
 Now the photo shows a Coffee mug with a handle, but in the store it has only a "Tea cup" & no handle is showing ?   will they be the same thing or is the Coffee mug not up yet ? gotta have one !

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2012, 08:11:43 PM »
So not sure if it's been asked or answered already, but are there going to be Mercyful Fate stuff added to the store sometime soon?

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2012, 09:16:41 AM »
So not sure if it's been asked or answered already, but are there going to be Mercyful Fate stuff added to the store sometime soon?

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #83 on: October 13, 2012, 04:10:47 PM »
^^^what he said  :D

Offline EthanGerman2012

• Baron Samedi
  • Hell yeah, dude.
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2012, 01:30:24 PM »
I'm about to order a Fatal Portrait and a Conspiracy t shirt (once those bastards at Master Card refund my $140) ! Can't wait to see some Mercyful Fate merch in there.
THRASH TILL DEATH, SON!

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2012, 02:20:47 AM »
I'm about to order a Fatal Portrait and a Conspiracy t shirt (once those bastards at Master Card refund my $140) ! Can't wait to see some Mercyful Fate merch in there.
you and me both. Be nice to hear if they are even planning on putting some MF stuff up for sale.

Offline Sneaky

• Uninvited Guest
« Reply #86 on: November 04, 2012, 01:43:25 AM »
Wore my new King Diamond shorts to netball last Thursday and played my best game ever.  Thanks King! \m/
« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 01:44:22 AM by Sneaky »
"I am being victimized again"

Offline wildchildelsner

• Voodoo Priest
  • The dreams... They always do come true
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2012, 01:13:14 PM »
Finally got some merch from the store, ordered the Conspiracy and "Moon" T-shirt as well as the "No Presents" zip up. Guess there will be presents for Christmas this year \m/
"We are Grim Salvation, we play heavy metal and melt faces, now quit gawking and go mental!"

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2012, 02:15:48 PM »
Finally got some merch from the store, ordered the Conspiracy and "Moon" T-shirt as well as the "No Presents" zip up. Guess there will be presents for Christmas this year \m/
Nice! I just bought the Christmas ornament lol Sucks that the shipping costs almost as much as the damn ball though.

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2012, 02:17:20 PM »
Speaking of the webstore, has King given any thought to selling autographed stuff thru his store? I would love to have something singed by him, but don't wanna pay the ebay pricing lol

Offline HeadOnTheWall777

• The King Of Diamonds
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2012, 07:23:16 PM »
Speaking of the webstore, has King given any thought to selling autographed stuff thru his store? I would love to have something singed by him, but don't wanna pay the ebay pricing lol

That's a great idea SK. Or even an autograph on a card with a specific purchase or something. I don't know how he would feel charging for his autograph...I know I personally wouldn't feel right about it so maybe if you buy certain items or a certain amount of things like over $40 or something. I have no idea...good idea though.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:24:59 PM by HeadOnTheWall777 »

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #91 on: November 30, 2012, 07:29:43 PM »
That's a great idea SK. Or even an autograph on a card with a specific purchase or something. I don't know how he would feel charging for his autograph...I know I personally wouldn't feel right about it.
Yeah I would think it's a good idea, and would generate some extra cash for his pocketbook. Lots of bands do that sort of thing these days, as long as he didn't go hog wild with pricing I would buy something signed just to have an autograph.

Or do what Maiden does and have monthly drawings for free shit, just in case he didn't wanna spend his whole life signing his name over and over lol

Livia or Ole Bang git 'r dun! :D

Offline HeadOnTheWall777

• The King Of Diamonds
« Reply #92 on: November 30, 2012, 07:50:11 PM »
Yeah I would think it's a good idea, and would generate some extra cash for his pocketbook. Lots of bands do that sort of thing these days, as long as he didn't go hog wild with pricing I would buy something signed just to have an autograph.

Or do what Maiden does and have monthly drawings for free shit, just in case he didn't wanna spend his whole life signing his name over and over lol

Livia or Ole Bang git 'r dun! :D

Now that's an idea! Keep em' coming SK!

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • $xDxR
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2012, 09:02:55 AM »
Once I bought some stuff from Ole on ebay and I asked him if King could sign anything from the stuff I bought..also, I said I would pay anything if it was possible...

Ole answered "We (King, the band and Ole) will never charge for autographs, that's not right, but unfortunately he is in Dallas and I am in Denmark"..or something like this...I can't remember the exact words..

So, I guess that means that they probably won't sell autographs on the official webstore

I thought this attitude very admirable...even though I got sad cause I would never had my autograph :(

Offline janiperta

• Mandrake
« Reply #94 on: December 11, 2012, 11:28:47 AM »
Then I suggest something my other favourite band, Blind Guardian does... Everything you order from their official shop (not EMP or other "official" chanel, only the one official shop by them) is signed by the band! It can be alot of work, but if this is restricted to only CD/LP/POSTER/TOURBOOK (which aren't that big of a portion in the shop) - kind of "signable" material, it can be kept in order.

Also, relating to this, I got a pleasant surprise. I ordered the new Europe CD from CDON, that is the main online record store here. The cd arrived without a plastic wrap, that was a bit odd to me. When I looked at it closely, the whole band had signed the CD cover. Maybe an idea for King and the crew also. Fully signed "first edition" of new release or new item in the shop. First couple of hundred items would be signed by the band...

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • $xDxR
« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2012, 11:38:26 AM »
Then I suggest something my other favourite band, Blind Guardian does... Everything you order from their official shop (not EMP or other "official" chanel, only the one official shop by them) is signed by the band! It can be alot of work, but if this is restricted to only CD/LP/POSTER/TOURBOOK (which aren't that big of a portion in the shop) - kind of "signable" material, it can be kept in order.

Also, relating to this, I got a pleasant surprise. I ordered the new Europe CD from CDON, that is the main online record store here. The cd arrived without a plastic wrap, that was a bit odd to me. When I looked at it closely, the whole band had signed the CD cover. Maybe an idea for King and the crew also. Fully signed "first edition" of new release or new item in the shop. First couple of hundred items would be signed by the band...
that's a good idea..
the first 100 or 200 copies of a cd will be signed...or comes with a signed picture..
 :)

Offline timv1781

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #96 on: December 14, 2012, 07:36:08 AM »
I'm really glad that the king has expanded the band stuff, but when I looked at the list EMP so my opinion is too much of the usual t-shirts, none whatever long-sleeved t-shirt could not entitled to permit, even though Voodoo, fatal portrait, conspiracy, the eye, etc.
would be rather less common in t-shirts and a few more long sleeve.

Offline evilmessenger91

• Possessed
« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2013, 01:49:39 PM »
Would love anything signed!
Would be amazing if I ever got him to sign something IN PERSON, but would settle for a signed LP or CD. maybe one day!
OHHH VICTORIA NO!!!

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2013, 03:24:18 PM »
Would love anything signed!
Would be amazing if I ever got him to sign something IN PERSON, but would settle for a signed LP or CD. maybe one day!
Ebay is your friend there Im affraid.

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2013, 07:10:26 PM »
Ebay is your friend there Im affraid.
And even then , items signed only pop up from time to time . Gotta be good to catch one and there not cheap ! :smileok:
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !