Author Topic: Brand New Official Website & Merch Store!  (Read 59027 times)

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
Re: Brand New Official Website & Merch Store!
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2014, 11:30:50 AM »
I'm sure I can get one,but it still makes no sense why I can't get it here. I understand what Bang said about the taxes and charges shipping from Europe to the US, still doesn't make sense because you can get those records made in the USA can't you and sell them? I mean Metal Blade is still in the US isn't it? King lives here doesn't he? so why are some of his records available there and not here?

I'm thinking if the new Re-issues do well (Abigail/Them & Melissa/Don't break the Oath) we will see more of the Catalog Issued on Vinyl over here ........... It certainly would be a great thing & much easier on all our Wallets

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2014, 12:46:27 PM »
 My friend & myself went in & did our Orders together on the Vinyl from metal blade .........sadly once again "Indie merch" who ships all of Kings/Metal blades merch has no idea how to ship Vinyl , you NEED to use Vinyl lp mailers , they just put them in a square box , the corners took a few hits in shipping now $200 of Vinyl has to be returned , this all could have been prevented with a $1 Proper lp shipping package ......  :devil-smiley-011:
   Lost $$$$ for all ......

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2014, 07:48:22 AM »
Okay I have ordered a bunch of stuff over the past few months and I would like to note a few things. First the shipping ( US ) is pretty expensive . Second the King Diamond or MF tag that gets sewn into every shirt is kinda uncomfortable for me and I had to cut it out ( most bands print the size / care instructions and I think its cheaper )  :king:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 07:57:45 PM by Maiden Jersey »

Offline cattledog

• Spirit
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2014, 06:47:31 PM »
just ordered the new cd

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #154 on: October 22, 2014, 09:00:43 PM »
 Just spinning the EYE on  vinyl now , i ordered from another company & it showed up in nice shape  \m/

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #155 on: October 23, 2014, 05:47:28 PM »
Okay I have ordered a bunch of stuff over the past few months and I would like to note a few things. First the shipping ( US ) is pretty expensive . Second the King Diamond or MF tag that gets sewn into every shirt is kinda uncomfortable for me and I had to cut it out ( most bands print the size / care instructions and I think its cheaper )  :king:
Yeah I think the shipping is pretty high also. wish it were lower, I would order more stuff. Never had a problem with the tags though, but I only bought two shirts, the shorts and a hoodie. I want more shirts, so many great ones up for sale, but just too expensive on shipping to order all the time. Bought the black candle the other day, only because in better times when I had more money I bought the white one. Now I have "two candles, a black and white" to place upon my alter.  :king: Now I just need the altar part to go with them!  :gah:

Offline cattledog

• Spirit
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2014, 06:08:42 AM »
have they started to ship the cds has any one got one yet
 the new  remixed  double cd   dreams  of horror
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 06:15:28 AM by cattledog »

Offline urnamehere

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2014, 06:54:14 AM »
Mine is scheduled for delivery today! :devil-smiley-011: :devil-smiley-011:

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2014, 11:58:19 AM »
I love Metal Blade, but they take forever to ship! I ordered the Abigail 2 LP once, and yes they put it in the big box with the CDs I had also ordered. Luckily no damage.
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline HRDKOR1

• Unborn
« Reply #159 on: November 14, 2014, 11:13:54 AM »
Livia - The stop in Chicago was amazing but I wasn't able to purchase a scarf. With the weather now plunging into the low 30's F, I feel that it is mandatory that my neck be warned all winter with King.

As it is not yet in the merchandise store, how can I go about obtaining a couple?

It was also great to see King again (after that 7-8 year delay) and I am hoping that you guys make it back to Chicago soon. Please come back.  In reality, you should have just played the Vic for a week, you know you could have sold out every night.

Thanks for everything and I look forward to anything and everything you guys do.

:king:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #160 on: November 14, 2014, 11:18:13 AM »
She said they were working on it and would let us know soon as they got everything ready to go. Not sure where she said it, but its around here somewhere lol

Offline urnamehere

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #161 on: November 14, 2014, 12:56:55 PM »
I am a happy man.  Songs sound amazing.

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #162 on: November 14, 2014, 07:17:07 PM »
Yes, we're working on putting up the leftover merch and a few more items in the store :) We'll do an announcement as soon as they're up!
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #163 on: November 14, 2014, 11:12:03 PM »
That is one cool shirt  :king:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
« Reply #164 on: November 14, 2014, 11:17:43 PM »
That is one cool shirt  :king:
Can you order that without the CD? I don't really want the CD, but would love that shirt.

No disrespect to King, but I have everything on CD already, and my deaf ass wouldn't hear the differencee of the remasterd material anyways.  :-[

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #165 on: November 16, 2014, 10:06:23 PM »
Can you order that without the CD? I don't really want the CD, but would love that shirt.

No disrespect to King, but I have everything on CD already, and my deaf ass wouldn't hear the differencee of the remasterd material anyways.  :-[

Pretty sure it was available as just the shirt but it was a pre-order & after the cd came out , that was it .

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #166 on: November 19, 2014, 09:14:40 PM »
 For those waiting looks like the Tour merch. is now up , limited sizing left , but looks like they are re-doing the Halloween longsleeve  \m/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 08:06:07 PM by Davidk »

Offline Abby Normal

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2014, 04:22:10 PM »
Is there any chance of more of the tour tees with King's face on them to be restocked? It's such a great design and many of us didn't get a chance to buy at the concert venue  :king:

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2014, 08:49:19 PM »
I'd say there is a very good chance those are still in stock; King's face is on almost all the shirts. Now the special edition King Diamond shirts fearturing a closeup of Matt Thompson's fist punching through a bass drum are probably loooong goooone!  :gah:
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #169 on: November 23, 2014, 08:08:43 PM »
Is there any chance of more of the tour tees with King's face on them to be restocked? It's such a great design and many of us didn't get a chance to buy at the concert venue  :king:

Looks like they added some 2-Xl's that were not up the other day , not sure what size you needed ......

Offline Abby Normal

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #170 on: November 29, 2014, 06:28:15 PM »
I'd say there is a very good chance those are still in stock; King's face is on almost all the shirts. Now the special edition King Diamond shirts fearturing a closeup of Matt Thompson's fist punching through a bass drum are probably loooong goooone!  :gah:

hahaha!! I can't tell if you're joking or if that's an actual shirt that was on sale :-[ also I now realize my vague description of which shirt I meant lol.  :kopfpatsch:

I meant this shirt (the King Diamond "Silhouette 2014 Tour Shirt": http://www.indiemerch.com/kingdiamond/item/29345 )

Looks like they added some 2-Xl's that were not up the other day , not sure what size you needed ......
Yes that's just fine :icon_smile: to be honest, so long as I have it I'm happy (but if there's a possibility of restocking even better, although I think that wont be the case)

Offline Marzey

• Up From The Grave
    • Facebook
« Reply #171 on: March 25, 2015, 05:32:33 AM »
Added these two from the EMP Merch Store to my collection.  \m/

Offline 4StringsRcooler

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #172 on: April 12, 2015, 05:49:22 PM »
For the love of Satan, could you please add regular caps, that are in the UK stores,  to the US stores?  I bought one of the trucker hats last tour and it's ridiculously large, even for my big head.

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2015, 08:41:39 AM »
For the love of Satan, could you please add regular caps, that are in the UK stores,  to the US stores?  I bought one of the trucker hats last tour and it's ridiculously large, even for my big head.

Looks like for the summer tour there will be  a new standard Baseball cap coming

http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/site/featured/king-diamond-merchandise-available-this-summer/

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #174 on: July 10, 2015, 05:20:05 PM »
I hope they bring the sticker sheet to the online store. Mayhem didn't come to my town. Would love to have a few of them. My motorcycle is about ready for a new look.  :king: