Author Topic: King Diamond Festival Announcements 2013!  (Read 64405 times)

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
King Diamond Festival Announcements 2013!
« on: October 04, 2012, 10:30:24 AM »
      Hi Everyone!

I'm opening this sticky topic here so I can announce Summer Festivals we will be playing at in 2013.
      I will be updating this first post with new dates as they're being announced, as well as a new post in the thread too.

• May 19, 2013 - Amphitheatre Gelsenkirchen, Germany - ROCK HARD FESTIVAL
      • May 25, 2013 - Orebro, Sweden - METALLSVENSKAN FESTIVAL
      • May 29, 2013 - Warsaw, Poland - HALA KOLO *NOT a festival*
      • May 31, 2013 - Bratislava, Slovakia - AEGON ARENA *NOT a festival*
      • June 02, 2013 - Plzen, Czech Republic - METALFEST OPEN AIR
      • June 14, 2013 - Copenhagen, Denmark - COPENHELL FESTIVAL
      • June 18, 2013 - St.Petersburg, Russia - DK LENSOVETA *NOT a festival*
      • June 20, 2013 - Moscow, Russia - STADIUM LIVE *NOT a festival*
      • June 28, 2013 - Suvilahti, Helsinki, Finland - TUSKA OPEN AIR FESTIVAL
      • June 30, 2013 - Dessel, Belgium - GRASPOP METAL MEETING
      • July 26, 2013 - Tolmin, Slovenia - METALDAYS FESTIVAL
      • August 6, 2013 - Tilburg, Netherlands - POPPODIUM 013 *NOT a festival*
      • August 9, 2013 - Catton Park, Derbyshire, England - BLOODSTOCK OPEN AIR FESTIVAL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      So, here's the first one! See you soon, Finland!

- KING DIAMOND, BOLT THROWER, TESTAMENT, CHILDREN OF BODOM
- TUSKA 2013 in Suvilahti, Helsinki, Finland June 28.-30.
- Improved festival area
- Special edition of 3-day Tuska tickets on sale Oct 5

Sixteenth annual Tuska Open Air Metal Festival in Suvilahti, Helsinki, Finland has announced the first bands for summer 2013.

Appearing on Friday June 28 will be the Danish metal legend KING DIAMOND. Also confirmed for Tuska Friday is the British death metal classic BOLT THROWER who will be playing their only European show in 2013.

Performing on Saturday June 29 will be Bay-Area-thrash titans TESTAMENT who recently released the highly acclaimed “Dark Roots Of Earth”-album. Finest of Finnish metal will be represented in next Tuska by the one and only CHILDREN OF BODOM who also take the main stage on Saturday June 29.

More bands will announced during the autumn.

Tuska festival area will undergo changes and improvements in order to enhance the atmosphere and functionality. Details announced later.

SPECIAL EDITION OF 3-DAY TUSKA TICKETS ON SALE FRI OCT 5
A limited edition of special prized 3-day Tuska tickets will go on sale tomorrow, Friday October 5th through www.tiketti.fi and www.lippupalvelu.fi for 110 euros (+ticket agency fee).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone!

Well, aren't you guys quick? :) I am usually sleeping at 4-5 am, hence the few hour delay in announcing things here ^_^

In any case, here is the announcement text in this thread as well:

KING DIAMOND CONFIRMED FOR BLOODSTOCK 2013 AS FRIDAY NIGHT HEADLINER

Here at Bloodstock HQ we’re excited to announce our first headliner for 2013. The Grammy-nominated, Danish metal legend KING DIAMOND will dazzle eyes and perforate eardrums in the Friday night top slot.

After a six-year touring hiatus, the band triumphantly returned to the stage in 2012 for European festivals, Hellfest and Sweden Rock. Friday night’s closing performance at Bloodstock Open Air 2013 marks not only their first ever UK festival appearance, but their first UK show of any kind in many years and will be their only UK date in 2013.

When asked about Bloodstock, the mighty King quoth: "I'm looking so much forward to this, we all are. Finally back in England! The people at Bloodstock have gone the extra mile to make this possible, and will be expanding the stage to fit our full production. This is gonna be DARK and very HEAVY!"

Hugely-respected, with a 30+ year career, check out some spooktacular KING DIAMOND, both old and new, while you’re getting your scare on this October...

Sleepless Nights:
Give Me Your Soul -
The Invisible Guests -
The Family Ghost -
At The Graves -
Them -

… or even some fan-filmed footage of good friends Metallica and the King rockin’ out together at Metallica’s 30th Anniversary show earlier this year -

This special headline appearance racks up alongside the previously announced special guests, ANTHRAX and ACCEPT, and UK exclusive appearances from FIREWIND and FOZZY.

Bloodstock ‘Early Bird’ tickets are available from the Bloodstock store at the bargain price of £100 (plus booking fee) for a four-day weekend pass. Snap ‘em up quick, as this limited time offer won’t last forever!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

26.10.2012 - Headliner confirmed for ROCK HARD FESTIVAL 2013!

KING DIAMOND will headline RHF 2013!
The biggest problem was to put the famous KING DIAMOND show up in Gelsenkirchen. Of course the Rock Hard Team wants to present you the real, full spectacle that King has been known for and not some half-hearted show. They therefore will prepare a special stage set-up for the Amphitheatre and are proud to present the most spectacular show in the history of the festival!
We look forward to having KING DIAMOND play RHF - as much as the KING looks forward to seeing you!

"What a great feeling that we managed to solve all the details necessary for us to bring the full show. We've talked about this for so long, and now it's finally happening.
Can't wait. GREAT JOB from everyone at your end! Strong mutual collaboration was necessary, and now it's done. We're coming.
We're all looking very much forward to this!"

- King Diamond

The Rock Hard Festival 2013 takes place at the Amphitheatre Gelsenkirchen on 17th May to 19th May 2013. You can buy festivaltickets for 70,- Euro and campingtickets for 15,- Euro (each plus 10% advance booking fee).

Follow this link to order your ticket:
www.rockhardfestival.de

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KING DIAMOND - COPENHELL - June 14, 2013 - COPENHAGEN, DENMARK

http://copenhell.dk/nyheder/king-diamond-til-copenhell

Watch King announcing it here in Englsh:
And here in Danish:

Purchase tickets here: http://www.billetnet.dk/event/event-Billetter/REF1506?language=da&l=DK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Metallsvenskan has the great pleasure to present the cult horror master King Diamond to Örebro and Metallsvenskan 2013, on the 25th of May. King Diamond will bring a very impressive stage show, undoubtedly the greatest rock show ever seen in Örebro! King Diamond was recently in Sweden in 2012 (Sweden Rock Festival) where he made a crushing performance, one of the best shows this year at SRF according to visitors of the festival!" - Metallsvenskan

Tickets are available now: http://www.ticnet.se/event/metallsvenskan-2013-biljetter/227745

For the complete festival lineup, visit: www.metallsvenskan.com

Additional King Diamond live appearances can be seen on kingdiamondcoven.com.
New King Diamond merchandise can be purchased at http://www.indiemerch.com/kingdiamond/ in North America, and http://www.emp.de/kingdiamond in Europe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KING DIAMOND is coming back to Russia!

News the metalheads in Russia have been waiting for so long… KING DIAMOND is coming back to Russia with shows in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg in the summer 2013!

This return will feature the most impressive shows in KING DIAMOND’s 30+ year band history. Get ready now to become part of heavy-metal history, and experience the largest and most involved King Diamond production to date!

Mark these dates on your calendars:
June 18th – St.Petersburg, Russia (DK Lensoveta)
June 20th – Moscow, Russia (Stadium Live)

Ticket link and info are available here: www.go2show.biz[/list][/list]
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 03:51:25 PM by Livia Zita »
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline Owen

• Jonah
Re: King Diamond Festival Announcements 2013!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 10:39:48 AM »
Fingers crossed for Bloodstock  \m/ \m/ \m/
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:40:22 AM by Owen »

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 11:09:24 AM »
great, any news of the new album
BAMT

Offline scarhcqc

• Emerencia
  • C.O.D. Fufufu
    • http://www.youtube.com/gotterscar
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 12:10:00 PM »
damn you europe
There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now...

Offline HeadOnTheWall777

• The King Of Diamonds
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 12:38:52 PM »
I am hoping a Maryland Deathfest announcement will be coming soon. :cool: :king:

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
  • Doomed by the living dead!
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 02:17:15 PM »
The Into The Grave festival in the Netherlands would be great.

An appropriate title for a festival if King Diamond would play there as well!  :gah:  \m/
nah

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 04:24:23 PM »
Fingers crossed for Bloodstock  \m/ \m/ \m/
Seconded :D
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• "Grandma"
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 08:50:26 PM »
Good for Finland  :king:

Offline Zombie

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • Those now eating, will soon be eaten.
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2012, 12:25:29 AM »
Yes, Tuska Open Air here i come... \m/
29.4.2006 Pakkahuone -Tampere-Finland
28.6.2013 Tuska Open Air -Helsinki-Finland

Offline kingdiamondrules6284

• Mandrake
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2012, 12:42:11 AM »
If they announce Maryland Deathfest, I will not be able to contain my absolute joy. This year is already shaping up to be amazing, but THAT. Yeah, that would just kill me.  :king:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2012, 10:14:17 AM »
damn you europe
Yeah no SHIT!

No offense to the euros here, but KISS MY ASS! lol

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2012, 10:28:35 AM »
East coast USA!!! *crosses fingers*
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline Black Devil 13

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2012, 12:31:03 PM »
We 're already waiting for the one and only King in Athens! :king:
PANATHINAIKOS

THE KING OF EUROPE...

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2012, 04:58:40 AM »
I can't go to Finland so you guys seriously should just announce that you will be playing Copenhell :)

Offline EthanGerman2012

• Baron Samedi
  • Hell yeah, dude.
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 01:42:42 PM »
Man, I can't wait until King performs in the U.S. again. But hopefully someone will catch the European performances on video.
THRASH TILL DEATH, SON!

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2012, 07:13:35 PM »
Hope to see some announcements for some shows in the U.S. for 2013 as well .  Thanks for the update Livia . Finland metal heads have something big to look forward too next summer ! \m/ :king:  I am guessing there is work being done as I speak on a new album . :satan_dance:
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2012, 04:47:43 AM »
Something tells me we'll get a little update on Friday...

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 03:03:15 AM »
Something tells me we'll get a little update on Friday...
why Friday?

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 02:49:23 PM »
HOW BOUT SOME U.S. TOUR DATES?!?!?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 02:49:42 PM by Satans KINGdom »

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »
why Friday?
Bloodstock Headliner announcement Friday and if it's King (Who is the most requested act in the history of Bloodstock) then I will be buzzing.

Offline scarhcqc

• Emerencia
  • C.O.D. Fufufu
    • http://www.youtube.com/gotterscar
There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now...

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2012, 06:19:32 AM »
i repeat damn you europe :devil-smiley-011:
He hasn't been here since 2006, this was long overdue.

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2012, 08:16:53 AM »
Hey Everyone!

Well, aren't you guys quick? :) I am usually sleeping at 4-5 am, hence the few hour delay in announcing things here ^_^

In any case, here is the announcement text in this thread as well:

KING DIAMOND CONFIRMED FOR BLOODSTOCK 2013 AS FRIDAY NIGHT HEADLINER

Here at Bloodstock HQ we’re excited to announce our first headliner for 2013. The Grammy-nominated, Danish metal legend KING DIAMOND will dazzle eyes and perforate eardrums in the Friday night top slot.

After a six-year touring hiatus, the band triumphantly returned to the stage in 2012 for European festivals, Hellfest and Sweden Rock. Friday night’s closing performance at Bloodstock Open Air 2013 marks not only their first ever UK festival appearance, but their first UK show of any kind in many years and will be their only UK date in 2013.

When asked about Bloodstock, the mighty King quoth: "I'm looking so much forward to this, we all are. Finally back in England! The people at Bloodstock have gone the extra mile to make this possible, and will be expanding the stage to fit our full production. This is gonna be DARK and very HEAVY!"

Hugely-respected, with a 30+ year career, check out some spooktacular KING DIAMOND, both old and new, while you’re getting your scare on this October...

Sleepless Nights:
Give Me Your Soul -
The Invisible Guests -
The Family Ghost -
At The Graves -
Them -

… or even some fan-filmed footage of good friends Metallica and the King rockin’ out together at Metallica’s 30th Anniversary show earlier this year -

This special headline appearance racks up alongside the previously announced special guests, ANTHRAX and ACCEPT, and UK exclusive appearances from FIREWIND and FOZZY.

Bloodstock ‘Early Bird’ tickets are available from the Bloodstock store at the bargain price of £100 (plus booking fee) for a four-day weekend pass. Snap ‘em up quick, as this limited time offer won’t last forever!
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2012, 09:12:49 AM »
HOW BOUT SOME U.S. TOUR DATES?!?!?
I think doing the festival thing for them overseas is a good idea for them right now... great way to get back in the game and work off the rust just wish some of those festivals where in the states haha. I would hope that there will be a full blown tour when the album drops.  :P
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:13:11 AM by Maiden Jersey »