Author Topic: King Diamond Festival Announcements 2013!  (Read 92657 times)

Offline Owen

• Jonah
Re: King Diamond Festival Announcements 2013!
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 09:36:50 am »
Just a question, is this King's first time headlining a British festival?

Offline evilmessenger91

• Possessed
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 09:52:01 am »
Just a question, is this King's first time headlining a British festival?

It's Kings first ever British festival appearence I think!!!
OHHH VICTORIA NO!!!

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 10:11:41 am »
It's Kings first ever British festival appearence I think!!!
That would be even cooler!

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2012, 01:46:32 pm »
Great king is going the right way This time, hope they are working in the new album
BAMT

Offline stefanbogi

• Gypsy
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2012, 11:23:17 am »
Come to Eastern Europe, please!  :king:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2012, 12:45:25 pm »
I think doing the festival thing for them overseas is a good idea for them right now... great way to get back in the game and work off the rust just wish some of those festivals where in the states haha. I would hope that there will be a full blown tour when the album drops.  :P
Fuck that, I want a damned US date. Seems like we always get shafted and I get tired of it. They got two shows last year, why do we have to be the last ones to wait? I don't get it, plus he lives here now he should play some shows here. Doesn't have to be a full blown tour, but just some shows would be nice to give us a chance to see him again.

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2012, 03:52:36 pm »
if I remember correctly, King had to cancel at least one European tour since I've been coming to the coven....maybe for either the Puppet Master or Deadly Lullabyes. I may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure that we in the US got at least two, possibly three tours in a row to the exclusion of the European fans. if I'm right, I think it's only fair that King concentrates on Europe for now, despite the fact that I'd love to see some US dates coming soon. another thing, and I may not be right about this at all, but I assume their new stage set, as big as it is, is a real bitch to move. if I had to oversee that stage set being moved overseas, I'd want to move it as little as possible. my guess is that they'll play a number of festivals and maybe a few random shows in Europe while gearing up to record something new. if King records using Andy's studio again, it may be an advantage to do it in Sweden instead of hauling all the studio gear to Texas again. I could easily be wrong about all of this....it's obviously pure speculation on my part, but I think all of us in the US will need to be patient for a little while. 
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2012, 04:08:57 pm »
I think I, and just about all of us have been patient. I am running out of it though. I mean we have not seen anything in years. I totally understand he has had major health issues, and I am really happy he's still willing and able to do any music to begin with. I just get frustrated with everyone doing shit in Europe all the time and the US gets dicked. Far as the stage set goes, I could care less. He could sit on a fucking barstool and sing for all I care, I just want to see him in concert again.

Guess maybe I got my hopes up for the deathfest thing in Baltimore, and then he does the Euro shit instead kind of just pissed me off. Anyway, whatever will be will be. I'll either see him again or I won't. At this point I'll just be glad I got to see him the one time I did get to see him. just wish I could have held onto that pick from Andy.

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2012, 05:22:48 pm »
^^^ I feel somewhat the same way as you S.K. I am hopping for 2013 to be a U.S. tour . Just dont know how big it will be and how far I will have to travel to see a show . King lives here in the states so I dont think it will be put off to long . Patience is hard though , I know what you mean on that part .   :gah:
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2012, 06:47:19 am »
Its a big fucking world, give it time and I'm sure we'll all see the show of our lives ...in due time.  :D:
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2012, 09:38:16 am »
I think I, and just about all of us have been patient. I am running out of it though. I mean we have not seen anything in years. I totally understand he has had major health issues, and I am really happy he's still willing and able to do any music to begin with. I just get frustrated with everyone doing shit in Europe all the time and the US gets dicked. Far as the stage set goes, I could care less. He could sit on a fucking barstool and sing for all I care, I just want to see him in concert again.

Guess maybe I got my hopes up for the deathfest thing in Baltimore, and then he does the Euro shit instead kind of just pissed me off. Anyway, whatever will be will be. I'll either see him again or I won't. At this point I'll just be glad I got to see him the one time I did get to see him. just wish I could have held onto that pick from Andy.
Well we really dont have shit as far as festivals go so I am thinking he probably will do a full blown US tour if and when the album comes out. I am also glad that I got to see him a few times actually , the same with MF. Sadly I dont think we will see anything from MF ever again but I could be wrong and I hope I am.

Offline stefanbogi

• Gypsy
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2012, 10:16:47 am »
Well we really dont have shit as far as festivals go so I am thinking he probably will do a full blown US tour if and when the album comes out. I am also glad that I got to see him a few times actually , the same with MF. Sadly I dont think we will see anything from MF ever again but I could be wrong and I hope I am.

I think you are wrong about MF. I think that there is something nice cooking  :king:
recently Hank and Michael appeared at some festivals, I think I even saw somewhere that Bjarne T. HOLM appeared at some gig. Of course, the appearance of the 30 + anniversary Metallica, gives hope to all, also King's comments on future work of Meryful Fate. But we will need to wait, maybe fiirst new KD album, KD tour, and maybe after that something from MF, 'cause don't believe that those two bands will work simultaneously ever again, but I wish this more than anything  :king:

Offline Necrolust

• Mad Arab
  • Son Of Northern Darkness
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2012, 01:56:48 pm »
I can't go to Finland so you guys seriously should just announce that you will be playing Copenhell :)

Long over fuckin' due with a danish date :(
Evig er kampen mod lyset!!!

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2012, 08:22:31 am »
Pretty sure Mercyful Fate had a slot at Milton Keynes in 99 alongside Metallica.  I think that's the only time King has played a UK fest. 

THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Zombie

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • Those now eating, will soon be eaten.
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2012, 12:51:24 am »
i repeat damn you europe :devil-smiley-011:

This damnation thingy has worked quite well for us :WiNkA:
29.4.2006 Pakkahuone -Tampere-Finland
28.6.2013 Tuska Open Air -Helsinki-Finland

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2012, 01:39:35 am »
Something tells me (or makes me hope) that we have some big news in Denmark somewhere in the beginning of November ;)

Offline johnnieczech

• Gypsy
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2012, 06:01:42 am »
How about coming back to the Czech Republic in summer? Masters Of Rock festival anyone?

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • $xDxR
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2012, 06:14:07 am »
Metallica and Iron Maiden are going to headline Rock in Rion 2013 here in Brazil..
I would trade both shows for a King Diamond gig :(

Offline Jean le Noir

• Lady In Black
  • Heavy Metal (Is The Law)
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2012, 06:34:24 am »
There's a little old man...standing by my window

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2012, 08:26:57 pm »
Metallica and Iron Maiden are going to headline Rock in Rion 2013 here in Brazil..
I would trade both shows for a King Diamond gig :(
agreed , I would pass up anyone else touring right now in exchange for a King Diamond show . :king:.  Maiden , Grave , Suicidal and some other shows I have been to recently were awesome but im itchin for a King show.
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2012, 10:33:22 am »
26.10.2012 - Headliner confirmed for ROCK HARD FESTIVAL 2013!

KING DIAMOND will headline the Rock Hard Festival 2013!
The biggest problem was to put the famous KING DIAMOND show up in Gelsenkirchen. Of course the Rock Hard Team wants to present you the real, full spectacle that King has been known for and not some half-hearted show. They therefore will prepare a special stage set-up for the Amphitheatre and are proud to present the most spectacular show in the history of the festival!
We look forward to having KING DIAMOND play RHF - as much as the KING looks forward to seeing you!

"What a great feeling that we managed to solve all the details necessary for us to bring the full show. We've talked about this for so long, and now it's finally happening.
Can't wait. GREAT JOB from everyone at your end! Strong mutual collaboration was necessary, and now it's done. We're coming.
We're all looking very much forward to this!"

- King Diamond

The Rock Hard Festival 2013 takes place at the Amphitheatre Gelsenkirchen on 17th May to 19th May 2013. You can buy festivaltickets for 70,- Euro and campingtickets for 15,- Euro (each plus 10% advance booking fee).

Follow this link to order your ticket:
www.rockhardfestival.de
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • $xDxR
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2012, 10:42:59 am »
26.10.2012 - Headliner confirmed for ROCK HARD FESTIVAL 2013!

KING DIAMOND will headline the Rock Hard Festival 2013!
The biggest problem was to put the famous KING DIAMOND show up in Gelsenkirchen. Of course the Rock Hard Team wants to present you the real, full spectacle that King has been known for and not some half-hearted show. They therefore will prepare a special stage set-up for the Amphitheatre and are proud to present the most spectacular show in the history of the festival!
We look forward to having KING DIAMOND play RHF - as much as the KING looks forward to seeing you!

"What a great feeling that we managed to solve all the details necessary for us to bring the full show. We've talked about this for so long, and now it's finally happening.
Can't wait. GREAT JOB from everyone at your end! Strong mutual collaboration was necessary, and now it's done. We're coming.
We're all looking very much forward to this!"

- King Diamond

The Rock Hard Festival 2013 takes place at the Amphitheatre Gelsenkirchen on 17th May to 19th May 2013. You can buy festivaltickets for 70,- Euro and campingtickets for 15,- Euro (each plus 10% advance booking fee).

Follow this link to order your ticket:
www.rockhardfestival.de

great..
now please, Say you are coming here in Rock in Rio 2013 :king:

Offline Amidiatus

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2012, 11:38:38 am »
So great!!!!!!! Closer and closer to Ukraine so it seems to me that I am in Germany next year!!!!!!!!!!! :king: :king: :king:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2012, 02:10:01 pm »
yeah yeah yeah great...what about the USofA?!?!?!?!?!?

Well at least king is getting around and doing shows.....BUT DAMNIT WE WANNA SEE HIM HERE ALSO!

Offline scarhcqc

• Emerencia
  • C.O.D. Fufufu
    • http://www.youtube.com/gotterscar
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2012, 02:30:20 pm »
^ \m/
There was a SIGNATURE here. It's gone now...