Author Topic: King Diamond Festival Announcements 2013!  (Read 90368 times)

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
Re: King Diamond Festival Announcements 2013!
« Reply #275 on: October 27, 2013, 11:24:47 am »
Sorry to hear about your dad Hammer. Keep him strong my good man. I too haven't been on too much as I got a full time job when I graduated from college in May. You are one Diamondbanger who always has a place to stay if he's ever in New York.  :king:
Thanks for your kind words. I'll try my best to cheer my dad up from his misery. He has shown some promising signs during the past days. He's trying to win his battle. One thing he should do is to quit drinking booze as it's not good for a manic-depressive person. We are taking a good care of him. Let's hope everything will turn out fine some day. Also I do appreciate you as a Diamondbanger, you are one of the greatest for sure and I value our friendship high although we haven't met in person yet. Cheers and all the best to you! :king:

Yeah hope everything works out for you hammer. Wishing your dad the best.
Thank you, I appreciate your words.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 12:59:21 pm by Hammer »

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #276 on: October 27, 2013, 02:59:40 pm »
No offence, my friends. :)
 My dad tried to commit a suicide a couple of days ago (he almost died, it was too close). He lost his job and broke up with his fiancĂ©e etc. As he's a manic-depressive, the depression period was too heavy for him. We are taking good care of him and I do hope everything will turn out fine some day. That's why I'm tired of whining but you're right: you can whine as much as you want.  :P
Damn  :gah: Hope things turn around and you and your family can bring him around . Sorry to hear of this Hammer and best wishes to you ,  yours as as well as Dad . :king:
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
« Reply #277 on: October 27, 2013, 03:35:53 pm »
Damn  :gah: Hope things turn around and you and your family can bring him around . Sorry to hear of this Hammer and best wishes to you ,  yours as as well as Dad . :king:
Thank you, my friend. I always appreciate your wishes. All the best to you and your family as well. :) I'm coming back to the forum later. Since then let the metal flow. Now playing: Blaze Bayley - Will to Win \m/

I do hope you guys get the US tour dates soon. You deserve it, totally.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 03:39:09 pm by Hammer »