Author Topic: A Decade of Horror box set!!!  (Read 2092 times)

Offline evilmessenger91

• Possessed
A Decade of Horror box set!!!
« on: January 26, 2013, 05:53:01 am »
So I just bought this box set and managed to get it for a pretty decemt price compared to other sales I have seen on ebay. The Box is lovely and the picture disks are fantastic. But compared to other box sets it is lacking other cool bits and bobs you get with it.
I'm kinda hoping that with Kings new record deal and webstore we can see more box sets with future releases with a lot of cool stuff included inside it!

What do you guys think about this?!
OHHH VICTORIA NO!!!

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
Re: A Decade of Horror box set!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2013, 10:03:00 am »
It is nice to have an (official) box set. But I don´t really see a need for another one... Records for the point of making records is not anything I am in favour of (just makes me having to buy them...). A regular new record please - that would make my day.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 10:03:24 am by Mike Steele »

Offline Unlight

• Just A Shadow
  • actually 9
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2013, 11:11:00 am »
It is a nice box set indeed, although I would have preferred black vinyl with cover jackets instead of picture vinyls.

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2013, 12:58:22 pm »
It is nice to have an (official) box set. But I don´t really see a need for another one... Records for the point of making records is not anything I am in favour of (just makes me having to buy them...). A regular new record please - that would make my day.
the re issues and things like that are somewhat kinda cool to a point i guess but like I have been saying stop with all that and just release a new record . ( which I think is the plan ? )

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2013, 07:38:11 pm »
I would love an official boxset, but I don't think it will happen. If memory serves, King said in one of his web chats that there were no forgotten songs or stuff held back so what's out there is all we have. So for a boxset I don't see how it would work if there's no music to put on it except for the same songs we already have.