Author Topic: 2013 European Tour  (Read 95158 times)

Offline Beast_Regards

• Mad Arab
Re: 2013 European Tour
« Reply #475 on: January 07, 2014, 04:26:05 PM »
There were definitely extra microphones out at the sides of the stage during the Bloodstock performance before King's set.  I watched them being placed.
THIS PLACE IS TERRIBLE!

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
« Reply #476 on: January 09, 2014, 02:37:49 AM »
I'm extremely happy that King Diamond is coming to Jalometalli this year (http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/site/featured/king-diamond-headlines-jalometalli-2014/). What a great surprise! Jalometalli is the best Finnish outdoor festival for King. When the headliners start there's always dark night so this time we are going to see everything the way it should be, all the lights and theatrical elements. The last time King played in Finland (Tuska Open Air) the show was perfect but the sun was shining during the set and we didn't see the lights that are important part of the theatrical side of King's show.

My Birthday was 3rd of January so I can say this was my best Birthday present though I heard the news a couple of days after my Birthday. Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:52:20 AM by Hammer »

Offline Amidiatus

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #477 on: January 09, 2014, 05:11:43 AM »
I'm extremely happy that King Diamond is coming to Jalometalli this year (http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/site/featured/king-diamond-headlines-jalometalli-2014/). What a great surprise! Jalometalli is the best Finnish indoor festival for King. When the headliners start there's always dark night so this time we are going to see everything the way it should be, all the lights and theatrical elements. The last time King played in Finland (Tuska Open Air) the show was perfect but the sun was shining during the set and we didn't see the lights that are important part of the theatrical side of King's show.

My Birthday was 3rd of January so I can say this was my best Birthday present though I heard the news a couple of days after my Birthday. Thank you!!!

Glad for you my friend!!! And late but happy birthday! By the way mine is today! :cool:

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
« Reply #478 on: January 09, 2014, 06:18:35 AM »
Glad for you my friend!!! And late but happy birthday! By the way mine is today! :cool:
Thank you, I had a great one! Amazing, you have Birthday the 9th, "9 we are
I am 9... You are 9... We are 9...". I'm wishing you a best possible Birthday my friend! Metallic cheers from Finland. :king:

Offline Shagr

• Mandrake
  • Whoopy-fucking-doo.
    • Shagrmeister
« Reply #479 on: January 09, 2014, 07:19:43 AM »
This is amazing news!! Last year Tuska-festival and now this!! Hahaaaaaa how lucky are we!  \m/
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #480 on: January 11, 2014, 11:26:23 AM »
I'm extremely happy that King Diamond is coming to Jalometalli this year (http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/site/featured/king-diamond-headlines-jalometalli-2014/). What a great surprise! Jalometalli is the best Finnish outdoor festival for King. When the headliners start there's always dark night so this time we are going to see everything the way it should be, all the lights and theatrical elements. The last time King played in Finland (Tuska Open Air) the show was perfect but the sun was shining during the set and we didn't see the lights that are important part of the theatrical side of King's show.

Happy Birthday Hammer ! You lucky Devil you !  :king: \m/
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !