Author Topic: Mercyful Fate Bottle On Stage  (Read 8796 times)

Offline Zombie

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • Those now eating, will soon be eaten.
Mercyful Fate Bottle On Stage
« on: June 26, 2013, 11:15:07 pm »
Just going through my old data cd's (yes, they're THAT old :icon_eek:) preparing for the KD show for tomorrow night, when i stumbled into this mp3, some of you surely remember's this "bottle throwing" track, but i couldn't find it here in the Coven, so i tought it was a very BAD idea to share here, so...

http://snk.to/f-c7n3b33u

Enjoy :king: and please download it so it won't get "lost" again.
29.4.2006 Pakkahuone -Tampere-Finland
28.6.2013 Tuska Open Air -Helsinki-Finland

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
Re: Mercyful Fate Bottle On Stage
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 11:30:05 pm »
Just going through my old data cd's (yes, they're THAT old :icon_eek:) preparing for the KD show for tomorrow night, when i stumbled into this mp3, some of you surely remember's this "bottle throwing" track, but i couldn't find it here in the Coven, so i tought it was a very BAD idea to share here, so...

http://snk.to/f-c7n3b33u

Enjoy :king: and please download it so it won't get "lost" again.
cool, been a very long time since I heard that. Thanks for posting it...and I saved as requested. Wouldn't want him pissed at me, he sounded like he was going to kill that dude.

Offline johnnieczech

• Gypsy
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2013, 06:46:49 am »
Is that King? Really?  :D:

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • The mother of postwhores!
  • $xDxR
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 09:38:21 am »
Wow..
he is angry.
I couldn't understand everything he said....but it was funny =)

Thanks for sharing

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 12:20:59 pm »
There was a thread on this years ago. I can't remember who said it, but I remember reading here that he was so pissed because the bottle that was thrown landed on Shermann or Denner's guitar, and back in those days you could easily get fried if liquid hit your equipment. Anyone else remember this?

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 01:33:56 pm »
There was a thread on this years ago. I can't remember who said it, but I remember reading here that he was so pissed because the bottle that was thrown landed on Shermann or Denner's guitar, and back in those days you could easily get fried if liquid hit your equipment. Anyone else remember this?
I remember the thread, but don't remember reading it hit a band member. Could have though, not doubting it, just don't remember it.

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 04:06:45 pm »
Oh yes! This classic incident, Chicago, USA 1984. King curses the fan by saying he'll look like the skull within a week or something. "Who the fawk threw that!!!!!?" :devil-smiley-011:

As for a bottle hitting another member of the band, there was a King Diamond show in Texas in 1988 were someone threw a bottle, King dodged it, but it hit the drum kit or something. If I remember correctly, King threatened to stop the show.  :king:
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline bartgabriel

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Abigail, I know you're in control of my brain...
    • Gabriel Management
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 03:34:32 am »

Doesn't matter if it's King or not, I don't know what kind of douchebag and prick someone needs to be, to throw ANYTHING that could hurt musicians... I fuckin' hate it...  :die:

Few years ago I witnessed similar situation when a guy thrown a beer on stage and was laughing because he almost hit one of the musicians... Too bad for him I was around and my fist somehow decided to say hello to his nose... I'm not very proud of that but well...  :boxing:

Offline Owen

• Jonah
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 04:43:08 am »
My friend chucked a piss-filled bottle at Black Veil Brides. I don't think he would have done it if it weren't for the fact that the people he was with were cunts, and convinced him to do it.

Offline McMatholomew

• Gypsy
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2013, 07:32:35 am »
My friend chucked a piss-filled bottle at Black Veil Brides. I don't think he would have done it if it weren't for the fact that the people he was with were cunts, and convinced him to do it.

Even if it is Black Veil Brides, no band deserves to have shit thrown at them. Not cool.

Offline bartgabriel

• Deadly Lullabye
    • Gabriel Management
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2013, 02:59:53 am »
Even if it is Black Veil Brides, no band deserves to have shit thrown at them. Not cool.

I agree.

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2013, 07:17:20 am »
Do you guys remember the episode when some Black Sabbath roadies threw eggs on stage while Iron Maiden was playing? :kopfpatsch:
I guess they were pissed off of something Bruce Dickinson had said.

Offline bartgabriel

• Deadly Lullabye
    • Gabriel Management
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2013, 12:57:35 pm »
Do you guys remember the episode when some Black Sabbath roadies threw eggs on stage while Iron Maiden was playing? :kopfpatsch:
I guess they were pissed off of something Bruce Dickinson had said.

I might be wrong but I think it was Sharon and Kelly Osbourne, after Bruce said something stupid about Ozzy... They were also walking around with the flag "Don't fuck with Ozzy" but I don't know the details... :)

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2013, 04:51:41 am »
I might be wrong but I think it was Sharon and Kelly Osbourne, after Bruce said something stupid about Ozzy... They were also walking around with the flag "Don't fuck with Ozzy" but I don't know the details... :)
Might be true. I heard that kind of versions where Sharon and Kelly got mad and that's why they were among the Black Sabbath roadies and they all threw the eggs. Well, I don't even remember what Bruce had said to get them that angry. :gah:

Offline fifthangel

• Spirit
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 06:37:24 pm »
I remember it. It was all over Bruce waving the Union Jack flag during the Trooper...something he has always done. Anyway, Sharon didn't think he should be waving it around in America. I believe that was what it was stemmed from, but then Bruce said some snide remarks about Sharon...I don't think he ever directed anything at Ozzy...and that's what happened with the eggs, etc. They also fucked around with the sound equipment as well. Fuck Sharon and Up the Irons!!!

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2013, 09:29:40 am »
I remember it. It was all over Bruce waving the Union Jack flag during the Trooper...something he has always done. Anyway, Sharon didn't think he should be waving it around in America. I believe that was what it was stemmed from, but then Bruce said some snide remarks about Sharon...I don't think he ever directed anything at Ozzy...and that's what happened with the eggs, etc. They also fucked around with the sound equipment as well. Fuck Sharon and Up the Irons!!!
Thanks for an explanation. Yeah, Up the fucking Irons - one of the best bands on Earth!  :king:
I do love Black Sabbath as well, but I don't like Sharon at all.

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2013, 09:45:02 am »
No, it was started supposedly by Bruce talking shit about Ozzy during the tour while on stage. I wasn't there, but that was what was commonly known back when it happened. Don't remember what he said, but I do remember Steve Harris gave appolgies to Ozzy and Sharron for what bruce did say.

I don't feel Sharron did right by Maiden with the eggs and turing off the power to their set, but I have been to a couple Maiden shows where Bruce likes to talk shit about other bands, and countires, so I can see where he probably said something he shouldn't have. She still should have been professional about it and just either kicked them off Ozzfest in a backroom somewhere, of try and work it out with him before acting like a child and throwing shit at the band.

Offline EthanGerman2012

• Baron Samedi
  • Hell yeah, dude.
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2013, 05:16:19 am »
Hearing how pissed King was, I'm not surprised that dude didn't own up to throwing that bottle haha  :P
THRASH TILL DEATH, SON!

Offline Zombie

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2013, 06:18:29 am »

Didnt hit, but came close... And i remember the old threat too.

Offline Zombie

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2013, 06:20:10 am »
Doesn't matter if it's King or not, I don't know what kind of douchebag and prick someone needs to be, to throw ANYTHING that could hurt musicians... I fuckin' hate it...  :die:

i totally agree!

Offline Shadowswhisper

• Victim Of The Coven
  • even a broken clock is right twice a day
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2013, 09:38:55 pm »
Wow have never heard King so pissed off before cant blame him honestly not only is it total disrespect but could have caused serious injury.  What i did find cool about it is that King did not punish everyone else who came to see the show over one assholes pathetic behavior and i think that says a great deal for Kings dedication to his fans.

Stay heavy
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 09:41:40 pm by Shadowswhisper »
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...would explain why i am so nice !

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2013, 10:52:08 am »
This isnt the same one where they found the guy laying in the street outside the venue after the show beaten unconscious is it  !  :smileok:   If not , it damn well should be ! :cool:
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2013, 11:59:22 am »
Yea that's King. I remember that this was posted before a few times and he said that it was him. I still have this clip around here somewhere too.  :king:

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 09:38:41 am »
The only time I ever heard King sound this angry was during the Voodoo tour when he played in the New York area at a small place and it was so hot you could see the sweat pouring off of King as he tried to sing and he had to take some long breaks to rest near the end.  So at one point when he came out he told the crowd he was sorry it took so long to get back out but that he needs to rest as it is so hard to stand as he cannot breath as there is no fucking oxygen at all in this mother fucking god damn dump.  And he vented a bit more  really pissed off then finished the set.
"Satanism is about the Powers/Spirits of Darkness/Unknown" - King Diamond

Offline Necrolust

• Mad Arab
  • Son Of Northern Darkness
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2013, 10:04:29 am »
This got me thinking of the Macabre dvd where some idiot throws a paper cup at Corporate Death when he has his back turned. Just turns around and says "next time throw it at me when my backs not turned".

Hate when people hurl shit at gigs  :devil-smiley-011:
Evig er kampen mod lyset!!!