Author Topic: Never Ending HIll  (Read 2213 times)

Offline Jonathan LaFey

• Unclean Spirit
Never Ending HIll
« on: May 21, 2007, 02:15:41 pm »
The last 3 King albums have been spectacular...for some reason, I was a little nervous about Give Me Your Soul; I mean, what are the chances that yet another album could be as amazing as the last few?  I listened to Never Ending Hill last night and was blown away.  I feel like this could be the best record yet.

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
Re: Never Ending HIll
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2007, 02:33:41 pm »
The last 3 King albums have been spectacular...for some reason, I was a little nervous about Give Me Your Soul; I mean, what are the chances that yet another album could be as amazing as the last few?  I listened to Never Ending Hill last night and was blown away.  I feel like this could be the best record yet.
You never know man.  King is full of surprises.  The thing about King is that his albums are so different and original that its hard to label one album the "best."  This is, of course, an awesome thing.  Yes, many people claim Abigail was "the best" and want something similar again...but why?  Then Abigail WOULDNT be the cherished album it is.  Its great because it HASNT been repeated.  This is something most bands cannot accomplish.  Its hard to make so many albums different and STILL maintain such original, powerful sound.  Glad you liked Never Ending Hill.  I'll bet you the rest of the album is gonna be spectacular!   :king:

every thing that has nipples

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
  • Doomed by the living dead!
Re: Never Ending HIll
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 02:44:26 pm »
nah