Author Topic: 2014 European Tour  (Read 56938 times)

Offline Mani

• Unclean Spirit
Re: 2014 European Tour
« Reply #175 on: August 04, 2014, 01:15:54 pm »
No no this was for the security. I was in the first row. You can't go further than this.
"So we made the deal
Under the starry night and
Amon belongs to Them now"

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2014, 01:18:07 pm »
Congratulations, Did you see any video cam to film that show?
BAMT

Offline Black Devil 13

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #177 on: August 04, 2014, 02:34:56 pm »
I'm pretty sure if any kd show is to be filmed for a blu-ray,everyone will know about it.Perhaps one from the upcoming usa tour.Let's hope for it...
PANATHINAIKOS

THE KING OF EUROPE...

Offline DorisC

• Mandrake
« Reply #178 on: August 04, 2014, 09:32:43 pm »
I was in the first row at Gröna Lund show, and I saw a guy who filmed all concert with professional camera, and and and.... I have no idea where to find it.

Offline RipperBendix

• Global Moderator
    • Mah Band
« Reply #179 on: August 05, 2014, 03:01:44 am »
Family Ghost from Berlin:
http://youtu.be/lnxnx3v0sDk

shit, man, Pontus goes off like rocket! Love it!
-This space for rent-

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #180 on: August 05, 2014, 07:34:47 am »
I was in the first row at Gröna Lund show, and I saw a guy who filmed all concert with professional camera, and and and.... I have no idea where to find it.

Great, maybe some day we can see it
BAMT

Offline DorisC

• Mandrake
« Reply #181 on: August 07, 2014, 11:37:14 pm »
Ok, nothing from Wacken, nothing from Berlin.... nobody uploads "NOTHING" :), so I give you my remembrance of european concert ;]

(I know that FB is now fashionable now, but HEY- this is our Coven!!! Our house. Do it here, boyzzz!)

Jodi (f*cking quality)

and ... another one with His Royal Highness

Offline DorisC

• Mandrake
« Reply #182 on: August 08, 2014, 12:35:43 pm »
Hah! Hammer and his wife in Oulu ;)))
This is Matt Thompson public pic. Hope- they don't mind.

Show must go on!

Offline The Mad Arab

• Black Horseman
« Reply #183 on: August 09, 2014, 01:28:07 am »
The show in the Oulu Jalometalli was the best I´ve ever seen and I´ve seen a lot. It was the first time I´ve seen King Diamond and at the beginning I couldn´t believe it come true. There´s no need to beer and any other break. I was enjoying the music at front of a stage a lot! The band was playing very well and very loud. My ears is still beeping, maybe I have to wear earplugs at next time even I don´t like to use them. If King comes again to Finland I´ll be there for sure. Thank you all! :king:

Some pics, sorry the quality taken by phone:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 05:42:35 am by The Mad Arab »

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #184 on: August 09, 2014, 10:33:58 am »
The show in the Oulu Jalometalli was the best I´ve ever seen and I´ve seen a lot. It was the first time I´ve seen King Diamond and at the beginning I couldn´t believe it come true. There´s no need to beer and any other break. I was enjoying the music at front of a stage a lot! The band was playing very well and very loud. My ears is still beeping, maybe I have to wear earplugs at next time even I don´t like to use them. If King comes again to Finland I´ll be there for sure. Thank you all! :king:
I know very well that sensation, buddy! I've seen many great concerts in my life, but none of them can be compared to the magnificent of a King Diamond show!
I've seen him just one time 8 years ago, and I'm still dreaming of it! I almost got a heart attack! It's pure MAGIC!
Oh, it was Magic, I know! :king:

Great pics, thanks! \m/
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 10:37:10 am by Blackest »

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles - West Ham!!!
« Reply #185 on: August 09, 2014, 01:49:02 pm »
Beyond awesome show in Oulu!!!

Everything was unforgettable and magical (well everything but the extreme pressure in the front row. It was at times kind of a battle to stay there in the very first row :D).

The Puppet Master was outstanding both musically and theatrically. We both (me and my wife) loved it and thought it was one of the highlights for sure. Never Ending Hill blew my mind away and so did Shapes of Black in the darkening night (my favorite part “ah-ah-ah, I see them, ah-ah-ah, I hear them” sounded better than ever!).

Cremation was of course a magical and unforgettable moment. Reverend Sammael and Dr. Landau both on stage, that was something extra cool! I can still see the burning episode in my mind and hear the shouting “burn her, burn her, burn her!” Grandma had that wicked smile still on her face only seconds before she got burned.

Of course I loved all the classic tracks, how couldn’t I? Sleepless Nights and Black Horsemen for example are songs that should be played in every King Diamond show. They are both among the very best metal songs of all time. Come to the Sabbath was freaking awesome as always. It’s like a one wicked ritual put into music. 

Digging Graves was a perfect choice, too bad it was only a part of the medley. I hope we can hear the whole awesomeness in the future. It’s one of the stand-out songs from The Graveyard.

King’s vocals were top-notch, amazing singing! The whole band sounded brilliant. I have always adored the perfect musicianship of the King Diamond band, and I guess I'll always do. 

For a moment I thought how cool it would be to see “Them” and Conspiracy both played on stage from start to finish and with actors and theatrics. That would be one hell of a special King Diamond show and would last about the same time as this European Summer tour set list. It’s just an idea as it would be great to see some more Reverend Sammael and Dr. Landau. I do hope that Reverend Sammael will be a part of the shows in the US as well. You deserve the best as we Europeans got that greatness.

Hah! Hammer and his wife in Oulu ;)))
This is Matt Thompson public pic. Hope- they don't mind.

Show must go on!

Cool photo! \o/ Me and my wife don’t have Facebook profiles so thanks for sharing it. You rock! :)

I was eating there in the front row and my mouth was full of food. We were waiting there many hours just to make sure we can see the King Diamond show from the very first row. Suddenly Matt came by and asked if he could take a photo of us. He was wearing sunglasses and first I didn’t even recognize him. Then I realized it was Matt Thompson himself but he was in a hurry and I ran out of words (as I still had some food in my mouth, it’s not so easy to eat when you have that King Diamond make-up on your face, you know :DD) and he said “see you soon!” and then he was gone. Thank you Matt, it was such an honor to be on your photo!   

P.S. Hey, especially King Diamond brothers from Poland: next time you should come to Finland to see a King Diamond show. It’s one hell of an experience, I guarantee. Our crowd is crazy! ;D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 12:29:09 pm by Hammer »

Offline krisjay

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2014, 08:50:26 am »
Saw some of the Wacken videos, holy shit, the band is on fire, King's vocals, I'm not sure he has ever sounded better, just amazing.

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #187 on: August 15, 2014, 09:13:33 am »
Saw some of the Wacken videos, holy shit, the band is on fire, King's vocals, I'm not sure he has ever sounded better, just amazing.
I do agree! Check out this clip from the Finnish show and listen closely the vocal performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ2bQi7MjSg
I have never heard King singing better vocals in The Candle. Mind-blowing! \m/

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #188 on: August 15, 2014, 09:57:53 am »
I watched Welcome Home from Wacken and it was by far the best vocal performance I have heard from King. Flawless.
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline sarnath

• Uninvited Guest
« Reply #189 on: August 15, 2014, 09:00:51 pm »

Looks like this is it....the little girl with the headphones sitting on someone's shoulders in the beginning of video has awesome parents  \m/

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jqYTfokLgBU

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #190 on: August 18, 2014, 01:18:19 am »
Am I wrong or at Wacken they didn't play Dreams in the medley? :icon_confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6yHRdD63Hg

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #191 on: August 18, 2014, 07:38:36 am »
Yes, they did
BAMT

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #192 on: August 18, 2014, 09:19:29 am »
Yes, they did
Then why in the video I linked it's not there? The video doesn't seem edited! :headscratch:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:21:45 am by Blackest »

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #193 on: August 18, 2014, 09:51:42 am »
Then why in the video I linked it's not there? The video doesn't seem edited! :headscratch:

Sorry, I didin´t see the video yet, maybe, they didin´t play it,I don´t sure
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:09:24 am by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline baca

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #194 on: August 18, 2014, 01:35:52 pm »

Everything was unforgettable and magical (well everything but the extreme pressure in the front row. It was at times kind of a battle to stay there in the very first row :D).

P.S. Hey, especially King Diamond brothers from Poland: next time you should come to Finland to see a King Diamond show. It’s one hell of an experience, I guarantee. Our crowd is crazy! ;D

Hey Hammer !

We were few minutes from booking the Finland trip, but it was way to heavy for the pocket to make it happen (driving a car was not an option...)  So we decided to let it go. Maybe one day...  :diabo_do_msn:

BUT !
We would like to invite You guys to expirience a KD show (1-st row) in Poland next time  \m/
Last time it wasn't only a vicious battle to stay in the first row, it was also a battle to stay alive  :sing:

P.S.
We had bruises and contusions 9-10 days after  :fauxcul:
Rock On !!!
Diamond Brothers

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #195 on: August 19, 2014, 01:07:02 pm »
Am I wrong or at Wacken they didn't play Dreams in the medley? :icon_confused:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6yHRdD63Hg

You're correct.
We didn't play it in Finland either. It was taken out at those times for a few reasons.
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #196 on: August 20, 2014, 05:00:36 am »
Ok, thanks for answering! :)
I feel sorry, 'cause I love that song! It's one of my favorite from The Spider's Lullabye!
Same goes for Digging Graves, that should be played entirely!
To be honest I miss Up From The Grave!

Offline Hammer

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #197 on: September 09, 2014, 11:31:56 am »

Hey Hammer !

We were few minutes from booking the Finland trip, but it was way to heavy for the pocket to make it happen (driving a car was not an option...)  So we decided to let it go. Maybe one day...  :diabo_do_msn:

BUT !
We would like to invite You guys to expirience a KD show (1-st row) in Poland next time  \m/
Last time it wasn't only a vicious battle to stay in the first row, it was also a battle to stay alive  :sing:

P.S.
We had bruises and contusions 9-10 days after  :fauxcul:
Sounds like King Diamond show in Poland would be a fantastic (and furious) experience. \m/ I guarantee it's one hell of a battle in Finland as well.
Maybe some day we'll have to make a nice and metallic trip to Poland. :king: Btw, my brother's new girlfriend is Polish, another good reason to visit there.

Offline Marzey

• Up From The Grave
    • Facebook
« Reply #198 on: December 21, 2014, 08:19:46 am »
I was at the show in Berlin and it was absolutely amazing!!!  \m/ Anyone else was there?

Offline Mercyful69

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #199 on: March 16, 2015, 03:52:02 pm »
Hope to see King once again somewhere in europe ( croatia, austria, slovenia, slovakia ...)  :)