Author Topic: King Diamond North American Tour 2014  (Read 100910 times)

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • The mother of postwhores!
  • $xDxR
Re: King Diamond North American Tour 2014
« Reply #525 on: November 11, 2014, 02:35:33 AM »
We're working on it right now, keep an eye out for announcements on our various sites :)
Please, tell me there is a leftover scarf  :(

Offline U-94

• Up From The Grave
  • "Frankly, I had enjoyed the war."
« Reply #526 on: November 11, 2014, 10:44:53 AM »
If they're small they'll treat the KD & MF merch like diamonds and control the supply. I swear, KD's merch is the most expensive of any band on the secondary market.

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #527 on: November 11, 2014, 11:57:52 AM »
Please, tell me there is a leftover scarf  :(

Yes !! get one of those , i started wearing mine last week as it's getting colder ......Great item & a lot of Comments on it   

If they're small they'll treat the KD & MF merch like diamonds and control the supply. I swear, KD's merch is the most expensive of any band on the secondary market.

It was a LOT worse before we finally got the Online store over here ......nice we can get good merch now at Reasonable prices .

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • The mother of postwhores!
  • $xDxR
« Reply #528 on: November 12, 2014, 03:25:38 AM »
Yes !! get one of those , i started wearing mine last week as it's getting colder ......Great item & a lot of Comments on it   
We are on summer here, with 35-40ÂșC.
But if I buy one,it will be waiting hanging on my wall until July-2015, when I will be able to use it.  :king:

It was a LOT worse before we finally got the Online store over here ......nice we can get good merch now at Reasonable prices .
the main problem IMO is the shipping price.
You have to buy a lot of things at same time to compensate.
That's why I am waiting to see if the scarf or any other merch will be available before buying the Dreams of Horror CD.
Then I will buy everything together

Offline yamzx1

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #529 on: November 12, 2014, 08:39:13 AM »
The Austin show was amazing. Me and my gf flew all the way from NY for fun fun fun and King Diamond as one of the main draws (I converted her into a King fan  :fingers:)

The show was incredible. He sounded even better than he sounded in NYC, and he sounded pretty fucking good there. King at the end took the time to isolate and thank pretty much every section of people was amazing. It's weird as a grown man to be so geeked that one of my favorite musicians acknowledged me but hey. That was a great show, probably the best I've ever seen.

During The Eye of the Witch, King threw the glass of wine backwards toward Matt and Matt hit it mid-air with his drum stick, shattering it. Does that always happen? Either way: that was amazing. Also, honorable mention to the guy who played Dr. Landau during Cremation, he's hysterical. Checking vitals on a charred skeleton. hahahaha.

Oh: I don't know if you post here, but to the bald-headed biker looking dude and the fat drunk mexican guy who very disrespectfully plowed their ways through the entire crowd knocking people over: go fuck yourselves. King Diamond isn't the place for that nonsense. I would have knocked you out if I wasn't so heavily invested in seeing King + afraid of the Texas penal system.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:40:45 AM by yamzx1 »

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
« Reply #530 on: November 12, 2014, 12:33:15 PM »
The Austin show was amazing. Me and my gf flew all the way from NY for fun fun fun and King Diamond as one of the main draws (I converted her into a King fan  :fingers:)

The show was incredible. He sounded even better than he sounded in NYC, and he sounded pretty fucking good there. King at the end took the time to isolate and thank pretty much every section of people was amazing. It's weird as a grown man to be so geeked that one of my favorite musicians acknowledged me but hey. That was a great show, probably the best I've ever seen.

During The Eye of the Witch, King threw the glass of wine backwards toward Matt and Matt hit it mid-air with his drum stick, shattering it. Does that always happen? Either way: that was amazing. Also, honorable mention to the guy who played Dr. Landau during Cremation, he's hysterical. Checking vitals on a charred skeleton. hahahaha.

Oh: I don't know if you post here, but to the bald-headed biker looking dude and the fat drunk mexican guy who very disrespectfully plowed their ways through the entire crowd knocking people over: go fuck yourselves. King Diamond isn't the place for that nonsense. I would have knocked you out if I wasn't so heavily invested in seeing King + afraid of the Texas penal system.

it was a great show, wasn't it?  :cool:

I've seen King toss that goblet over his shoulder before, but that was the first time I saw Matt just bat the thing aside like that. I laughed out loud....he didn't miss a beat (literally)....he just glanced up, smacked the goblet as it arced toward his face, and kept right on drumming. it was a thing of beauty.  :P

and ditto that about the two goons who plowed through the crowd like that. I was nailed from behind by each of them. the only thing that kept me from hitting the ground face-first was a very patient, very large gentleman in front of me, who I kept getting knocked into.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 12:33:54 PM by Azalin »
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
« Reply #531 on: November 13, 2014, 05:22:56 AM »
Dallas Show was amazing as well. Very nice people at the House of Blues there. It was my first concert there, last time I seen KING was back home in St. Louis. New home looks like it's gonna rock just as hard. Thank You KING and JESS for a great show. :king: Wizzard was great meeeting you.
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.

Offline Wizzard

• Victimized
    • myspace
« Reply #532 on: November 15, 2014, 09:01:40 PM »
Dallas Show was amazing as well. Very nice people at the House of Blues there. It was my first concert there, last time I seen KING was back home in St. Louis. New home looks like it's gonna rock just as hard. Thank You KING and JESS for a great show. :king: Wizzard was great meeeting you.

Yes Dallas was incredible! It was great to meet you and ur wife as well bladestone9!  :king: :king:

I loved ur Anton Levey shirt too where'd you find that one? I couldn't find my Baphomet neclace for the show.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 09:02:34 PM by Wizzard »

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
« Reply #533 on: November 19, 2014, 07:42:04 AM »
Thanks Wizzard. About my Anton Lavey shirt. My wife and I are witches and our coven goes to The Pagan Picnic every year in St. Louis Missouri. First weekend in June. Anyway there was a booth there called Pumpkin and the Cauldron they sell alot of stuff related to all patheons of magic and paganism including Crowley and Necronomicon type stuff. This last year they had ONE literally ONE shirt of Anton, I was not about to leave it there. I bought it quick and decided to wear it to the show in honor of KING. :king: Pumpkin and The Cauldron have a web site I think.
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.

Offline Wizzard

• Victimized
    • myspace
« Reply #534 on: November 20, 2014, 09:10:28 PM »
I'm a fan of Anton and his ideals. I think he is widely misunderstood and I can relate.  :Winking_Devil:

That sounds like an interesting event. :cool: I haven't found any like minded people here in Lubbock Texas but I guess I haven't really looked