Author Topic: King Diamond North American Tour 2014  (Read 117186 times)

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
Re: King Diamond North American Tour 2014
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2014, 10:37:50 pm »
Thanks! Ticketmaster was telling me $102-150....but I guess that includes their fee.  >:D
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline swintek

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2014, 11:07:38 pm »
If anyone needs the code for the live nation presale it's loyalfan. I thought this venue would be floor only, but there's GA pit in front of the floor section for $75.

Where ae you guys finding tickets to this show? Can't get in!

Offline swintek

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2014, 11:12:03 pm »
Where ae you guys finding tickets to this show? Can't get in!

Oh Man, looks like it just ended. Missed i by 10 minutes! Where was this info posted? I don't understand that this wasn't sent out to the fan mailing list...

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2014, 11:29:36 pm »
No problem man! Glad to hear that some of you guys were able to grab them as well. We're going to have a blast in the pit!  :king:

Hell yes! I subscribed to Live Nation in 2006 for king, been dealing with their pointless emails every other day and was going to delete it this week.  Thankfully I didn't, I got the email at 11:19 am and immediately bought them. I was stressing about the tickets since the news of the tour hit.
See you there!!

Offline kingrules42

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2014, 11:37:49 pm »
fuck yeah Toronto my first king show :king: :king: :king: :king:

Offline little willie

• Unborn
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2014, 06:05:15 am »
hey what happened to philadelphia. i mean King did cancel the last two shows there. kind of think we're do.

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2014, 06:18:02 am »
hey what happened to philadelphia. i mean King did cancel the last two shows there. kind of think we're do.

Pittsburg isn't that far of a drive!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 06:19:18 am by Madhatter »
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline marblesmike

• Uninvited Guest
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2014, 06:40:14 am »
Pittsburg isn't that far of a drive!
6-7 hours.  Better off going to MD (less than 3 hours from my door in South NJ) or NYC (2 hours away).

BTW I'll be going to both of those shows.  I would love to do more but sadly I can't take too many days off from my 9-5.

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2014, 06:52:50 am »
oh that sucks. I thought it was closer than that.
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2014, 08:53:55 am »
Got my Montreal tickets. My 6th time seeing the king. First solo since the '88 Them tour.
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline ElektroDragon

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2014, 02:56:20 pm »
I did not think this was possible!  This is a dream come true!  Just got my front row balcony seat for the Moore Theater in Seattle!  King has not played that venue since the 1988 THEM tour!

I've been a huge fan of KD since I was 13 years old when someone sold me the tapes of Them, Conspiracy, and The Eye around '90 or '91. I now have every CD of course.

But I have NEVER seen the King live. And I thought I'd NEVER get a chance to unless I moved to Europe.  Even though I am more into industrial/harsh electronic now than metal, I have never lost my love for KD/MF music.

Thank you to all who made this happen!

Would love to hear "The Trees Have Eyes" or "Follow the Wolf" from HoG in addition to "At The Graves", "Eye of the Witch", and "Sleepless Nights" which luckily seem to be show staples.  :icon_mrgreen:

Wanted orchestra seating, but I didn't get in until late on the first day of the pre-sale and already orchestra was sold out to the last row of the theater unless I wanted extreme angle side seats.  But front row lower balcony should be pretty epic!  Amazed it sold so fast, but it's been almost 10 years since a US tour so I guess I should not be surprised!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 03:06:18 pm by ElektroDragon »

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2014, 06:15:50 pm »
I did not think this was possible!  This is a dream come true!  Just got my front row balcony seat for the Moore Theater in Seattle!  King has not played that venue since the 1988 THEM tour!

I've been a huge fan of KD since I was 13 years old when someone sold me the tapes of Them, Conspiracy, and The Eye around '90 or '91. I now have every CD of course.

But I have NEVER seen the King live. And I thought I'd NEVER get a chance to unless I moved to Europe.  Even though I am more into industrial/harsh electronic now than metal, I have never lost my love for KD/MF music.

Thank you to all who made this happen!

Would love to hear "The Trees Have Eyes" or "Follow the Wolf" from HoG in addition to "At The Graves", "Eye of the Witch", and "Sleepless Nights" which luckily seem to be show staples.  :icon_mrgreen:

Wanted orchestra seating, but I didn't get in until late on the first day of the pre-sale and already orchestra was sold out to the last row of the theater unless I wanted extreme angle side seats.  But front row lower balcony should be pretty epic!  Amazed it sold so fast, but it's been almost 10 years since a US tour so I guess I should not be surprised!
Wait, thought it was GA seating? I got tickets to it also from that site with the jacket, didn't give me an option for reserved seats. Where did you get tickets from?

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2014, 06:34:46 pm »
Actually getting frustrated now! I don't get how you can get reserved seats, but these so called VIP tickets with the jackets are GA seats? Can anyone give more information about this? I called the venue and got a recording. I'd rather sit in the balcony than have to fight off a thousand kids trying to push their way up front. Yeah I don't care if I sound old, I'll mosh with anyone at a Slayer show, King is a different type of concert for me, and I don't want to spend all night pushing and shoving.

So any info would be really welcome right about now.

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2014, 07:54:37 am »
Just got my tickets to the Worcester, MA show. I'll be in the front row  :king:

Offline Kenco

• Unclean Spirit
  • Graveyard 409
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2014, 08:26:27 am »
Got my 2 for Atlanta. I was thinking maybe I should of got 2 VIP and keep one jacket and sell the other.................my business mind always working..........

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2014, 11:50:22 am »
oKAY EXCITED AGAIN! Sorry for my crankiness, I have a wife with Asthma and COPD, and have to be careful what kind of crowd we have to deal with when going to these shows. I guess the VIP tickets (I assume) are in the orchestra section for my venue, which is a pretty small area kinda, so shouldn't have to deal too much with the pushing and shoving. I was thinking the whole bottom floor area was going to be GA, and then it would make for a bad time. So now I am uber excited once again and can't fucking wait for this show!  :king:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2014, 11:51:52 am »
Got my 2 for Atlanta. I was thinking maybe I should of got 2 VIP and keep one jacket and sell the other.................my business mind always working..........
Yeah that's what I plan on doing. I bought an XL and XXL cuz sometimes the XL is just too small for my fat ass these days lol I plan on selling whichever one doesn't fit very good.

Offline BodomFlyer

• Unborn
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2014, 02:22:38 pm »
I'm new here, cannot wait for the Atlanta show.  Opening night!  Does anyone have ideas about what the set list will look like for this tour?  I read that they are bringing the full stage production, which is awesome, but I'm anxious about what songs will be performed.  I'm kind of ridiculously giddy about this concert right now, pardon by fanboy-ism. 

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2014, 02:45:57 pm »
I'm new here, cannot wait for the Atlanta show.  Opening night!  Does anyone have ideas about what the set list will look like for this tour?  I read that they are bringing the full stage production, which is awesome, but I'm anxious about what songs will be performed.  I'm kind of ridiculously giddy about this concert right now, pardon by fanboy-ism.
I thought I saw someone say it would be similar to what they did in Europe last year. I have only watched a couple clips from those shows because I was waiting to see if they were coming here, so not sure exactly which songs they played. I don't want to know though, I would like to be surprised for this show.

Offline UnholyTriumphant

• Lady In Black
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2014, 06:38:04 pm »
I got my tickets for the Atlanta show this morning and I couldn't be happier. It's amazing that a couple of the shows, including Atlanta, are already close to selling out. Not that it comes as any surprise. Now, the wait begins...

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2014, 06:47:22 pm »
I got my tickets for the Atlanta show this morning and I couldn't be happier. It's amazing that a couple of the shows, including Atlanta, are already close to selling out. Not that it comes as any surprise. Now, the wait begins...
Yeah they seemed to be going pretty quick here in Seattle also. I was contemplating getting some seats on top of the GA VIP tickets I got yesterday, but decided against it. Was shocked at how far back they already were for the five minutes I was looking. Hope it's sold out, King sure as shit deserves it!

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2014, 08:24:12 pm »
Got mine for St. Louis!  :king:

Offline Hammerheart

• Lurker From The Dark
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2014, 09:08:01 pm »
YES!!! 9 years it's been since I've seen the King live!!!! I got my Dallas tix, bringing my two younger brothers this time. Anyone else going from here that want to hang during the show? Gonna try to hit up Priest the next night in Austin, if I can make it. I'm in the best shape of my life now, thanks to BJJ, so I got GA!! Bring it on youngsters, you're not getting past me at the front!!!!!!

Offline HeadOnTheWall777

• The King Of Diamonds
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2014, 09:39:12 pm »
My wife got mine for the Best Buy Theater in New York this afternoon. The show has completely showed out since than. I'm a lucky man for having a woman who is on point with everything! :) :king:

Offline ElektroDragon

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2014, 10:48:14 pm »
oKAY EXCITED AGAIN! Sorry for my crankiness, I have a wife with Asthma and COPD, and have to be careful what kind of crowd we have to deal with when going to these shows. I guess the VIP tickets (I assume) are in the orchestra section for my venue, which is a pretty small area kinda, so shouldn't have to deal too much with the pushing and shoving. I was thinking the whole bottom floor area was going to be GA, and then it would make for a bad time. So now I am uber excited once again and can't fucking wait for this show!  :king:

I only found out about the VIP thing after I bought my ticket through the stgpresents.org site which uses tickets.com.  When I looked at the VIP page, I saw no mention at all of what kind of tickets I'd get since Seattle had only the first type of package available.  Since the venue tickets were assigned seats, I didn't trust I'd get proper tickets with the VIP package for Seattle. But now you're telling me there's going to be a special VIP section right in front of the stage?  Now I'm jealous. :)

But hey, like you said, I don't want a mosh either and having a guaranteed first row bird's eye view should be pretty cool, right?  I also got a parking deal on the ticket page so it cost me $60 total with parking and fees.  But I don't get the cool jacket! Oh well, I bought my first KD shirt to wear to the show, so if you see some guy with the "The Eye" shirt in the lower balcony, that's me!

You're lucky your wife likes KD too.  Mine just tolerates it and won't be going.  But there's still time to make a fan of my 3 year old. :)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 10:55:34 pm by ElektroDragon »