Author Topic: King Diamond North American Tour 2014  (Read 108319 times)

Offline Maiden Jersey

• The mother of postwhores!
  • Become Earth
Re: King Diamond North American Tour 2014
« Reply #450 on: November 03, 2014, 08:01:57 am »
Soon the tour will be over  :icon_cry: I hope the testing of the waters proved to be a very positive thing because the NYC show was one of the best metal shows I have ever seen. Cant wait for a new album and tour,  the east coast loves you King.  :party82:   :king:

Offline TJ

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Vampyre at heart.....
« Reply #451 on: November 03, 2014, 04:17:01 pm »
Oh no, awaiting show in Tucson and its cancelled!!! SUPER BUMMED! I know he's sick. Ugh! Got my jacket signed and forgot to get picture with him! Was hoping to rectify that this time!  Feel better and please try and come back!!!  :king: Forever HAIL THE KING! :king:

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #452 on: November 03, 2014, 06:01:32 pm »
Tucson, Arizona

It is with a broken heart that we have to announce that King Diamond will not perform tonight due to dehydration from food poisoning.
We have tried our absolute best to continue the shows, but today it was necessary to seek doctor's advice, and at 3:48 pm H. Romero PA-C deemed it unsafe for King Diamond to perform tonight.

Again, we are so so incredibly sorry about this, but it would have been a serious health risk to proceed with the show.
We thank you so much for all your support, and hope to someday be able to make up for this!

Stay Heavy.

Also, we really appreciate H. Romero PA-C for running the tests and advising the treatment to get better, and we thank C. Doyle (RT) for her exceptional treatment.
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #453 on: November 03, 2014, 06:38:21 pm »
Sorry to hear, Livia.

We wish him a speedy recovery! \m/

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #454 on: November 03, 2014, 06:40:44 pm »
Sorry to hear, Livia.

We wish him a speedy recovery! \m/
This! Really bummed for King and the fans, but mostly hope he gets well soon.

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #455 on: November 03, 2014, 07:02:08 pm »
I'm so sorry too! :icon_sad:
I can't but admire him for all those times he was sick and played anyway and well!
Thank you so much King! Take your time and get well soon! :king:

Offline Azalin

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Blood For Master
« Reply #456 on: November 03, 2014, 07:32:03 pm »
geez...food poisoning is bad enough when you're at home, but I can't even imagine how awful it must be out on the road. sincere wishes for a speedy recovery, King.
Lady, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave the store....

- Ash, housewares

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #457 on: November 03, 2014, 08:24:05 pm »
Truly Devastated !!!   Got the news at just before 5 this evening that the show was cancelled ( Tucson ) I was at my friends house in Maricopa getting primed for the show so about 2/3 the way there . Get well soon King and please come back . Tempe/Phoenix misses you !!!! :king:
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #458 on: November 03, 2014, 09:29:12 pm »
There is no overstating how bad King feels having to cancel. He loaths to disappoint fans so much, he has proved that time and again.

But he is correct. There is no playing with your health. He was told he cannot perform in Tucson, or risk serious consequences. I think we all agree that his health and well being is much more important than a show.

Edit: as for announcing it "late": we wrote the announcement as soon as we were back in our hotel from the doctor's office. We didn't know what was going to happen earlier.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:31:17 pm by Livia Zita »

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #459 on: November 04, 2014, 02:54:10 am »
Get better King ..... sorry to hear this .

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #460 on: November 04, 2014, 06:59:26 am »
I hope king stay good soon,

I was sick in the same form like king, is awful even when you stay in your home.

Best wishes for his speed recovery
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:47:46 am by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline lightninfeet

• The King Of Diamonds
  • Pirate
« Reply #461 on: November 04, 2014, 07:17:24 am »
Sorry to hear this. :(  But glad it was not his appendix! :D

Get well King! :king:
The new Seeing Seven album "Genesis III" out now! www.seeingseven.com

Offline Douchebag St John

• Deadly Lullabye
  • Invoking the Master 2 procreate the Unholy Bastard
« Reply #462 on: November 04, 2014, 08:23:46 am »
geez...food poisoning is bad enough when you're at home, but I can't even imagine how awful it must be out on the road.

That was totally my thinking. Bouncing around on a bus must feel simply awful.
Ahh... I have longed to be at one with this
Yet, the waters call my name

• Deadly Lullabye
« Reply #463 on: November 04, 2014, 08:24:44 am »
There is no overstating how bad King feels having to cancel. He loaths to disappoint fans so much, he has proved that time and again.

But he is correct. There is no playing with your health. He was told he cannot perform in Tucson, or risk serious consequences. I think we all agree that his health and well being is much more important than a show.

Edit: as for announcing it "late": we wrote the announcement as soon as we were back in our hotel from the doctor's office. We didn't know what was going to happen earlier.

You can't really schedule health problems. I am sure most reasonable people understand.

Offline Brian

• You Are "9"
  • EVIL INCARNATE
« Reply #464 on: November 04, 2014, 10:13:53 am »
It was very frustrating but at the same time i could only think that King must be really sick to cancel so all i can do now is hope that he will pass through here again in the near future  . Sorry if i came off rude Livia but i honestly am not . Both me and my friend have been planning this show for 3 months and we still didn't get crazy about it , just thought that the California shows were of great importance and king over worked himself with these shows . Just wish i could have had a back door plan to go to Texas but alas i only have so many days a year off and i had to schedule this time off 3 months in advance . Im sure there are alot of other dissapointed fans coming from Mexico as well as the 2 joining states to catch this . Once again , get well soon King as I dont think i can rest complete till i see you once again adorne the stage in my state .  Thanks Livia for the updates and i cant help but be honest that my heart is missing something today . The anticipation was so high . get well soon King ! :king:
In Hell ....I will Kill you again !

Offline ZachAttack

• Uninvited Guest
« Reply #465 on: November 04, 2014, 11:25:19 am »
That was totally my thinking. Bouncing around on a bus must feel simply awful.

I don't know how he is doing it this tour but King usually doesn't travel in the bus, just the rest of the band.

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #466 on: November 04, 2014, 11:31:45 am »
I don't know how he is doing it this tour but King usually doesn't travel in the bus, just the rest of the band.

We always travel in the tourbus...

EDIT: now I see your other post. We do *travel* in the bus, but we do not hang out there.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:33:53 am by Livia Zita »

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #467 on: November 04, 2014, 12:17:41 pm »
Ah, I am sorry to hear that King is still not feeling well and had to miss a show. I'm grateful he was able to hold up for Las Vegas. Thank you again King, we all want to see you but we all want you in good health.  :king:

Has it been found what food actually caused the poisoning? Get well soon King.
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline ElektroDragon

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #468 on: November 04, 2014, 12:45:54 pm »
Are you sure he doesn't have Norovirus?  Those symptoms sound very similar to when I had Norovirus.  I got it from a hotel banquet thing at work.  I was dehydrated, constantly throwing up, and at one point had to call the ambulance.  If that's the case, nothing to do but give it time to go away.  Even the doctor wouldn't see me.  If that's what it is, be careful, its super contagious even to be next to someone, airborne and all that.

That really sucks though, get well soon King!  You really nailed it in Seattle so I feel fortunate to see you before you got sick!

« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 12:49:31 pm by ElektroDragon »

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #469 on: November 04, 2014, 12:53:52 pm »
If he had norovirus, there's an excellent chance the entire band and crew would have gotten it.

Offline Charon666

• Unborn
« Reply #470 on: November 04, 2014, 12:56:45 pm »
How about the Nov. 5 Houston show at House of Blues?  Will King and the band play there?

Get well soon, King!

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #471 on: November 04, 2014, 01:04:00 pm »
I imagine we will have to wait and see what the doctors say. Hopefully these few days off will help improve the King's condition in time for a good ol' Texas showdown.  :king:
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #472 on: November 04, 2014, 01:05:56 pm »
I wish for him to feel better. The tour is almost done. I hope he makes the finish line.
Stay Healthy  :king:

• Deadly Lullabye
« Reply #473 on: November 04, 2014, 01:18:48 pm »
If he had norovirus, there's an excellent chance the entire band and crew would have gotten it.

Dude, I hope not. A few years ago a couple of hockey teams got hit with it and it was devastating. Out of 23 guys you had 3/4ths barely able to move. Best wishes to the crew. I really hope it was just some bad catering.

Offline ElektroDragon

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #474 on: November 04, 2014, 02:00:47 pm »
Dude, I hope not. A few years ago a couple of hockey teams got hit with it and it was devastating. Out of 23 guys you had 3/4ths barely able to move. Best wishes to the crew. I really hope it was just some bad catering.

Bad catering is what got me noro.  One of the worst experiences of my life, right up there with thinking I was having a heart attack when I didn't and ending up in the ER, or my wife surprise walking out on me and gutting the bank account and apartment while I was at work! Or the time I got jumped and beaten up on a school bus, or the time I passed out from some weird blood infection. But life is good now. :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 02:04:35 pm by ElektroDragon »