Author Topic: Tattoo help, KD album artwork needed  (Read 114 times)

Offline -lg-

• "Grandma"
  • It's a bool! A bad-gunky blood-bool!
Tattoo help, KD album artwork needed
« on: September 16, 2018, 02:30:33 pm »
Hey all,

I’m planning a KD tattoo and while I want to make the House of God cover part of it, I always loved the Voodoo art (yes, I debated doing my sig image too).

Can anyone share the Voodoo album art from inside the CD? I’m having throuble finding it online and my albums an CDs are buried in my house someone due to a move.

If any of y’all can help me out, I’d appreciate it.
 :king:
-LG-

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
Re: Tattoo help, KD album artwork needed
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 12:55:43 pm »
If I remember, I’ll try and scan some for you when I get off work. Might have to wait till the weekend though.

Offline -lg-

• "Grandma"
  • It's a bool! A bad-gunky blood-bool!
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 07:22:55 pm »
If I remember, I’ll try and scan some for you when I get off work. Might have to wait till the weekend though.
Appreciate that but I decided to take the extra lazy route and ordered another copy of Voodoo and House of God. Those are my two favorite covers and albums so I might work with these.  :king:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 01:09:50 am »
Appreciate that but I decided to take the extra lazy route and ordered another copy of Voodoo and House of God. Those are my two favorite covers and albums so I might work with these.  :king:
lol well that's one way to get what you wanted, and I'm sure King appreciates your purchase.  :king: