Author Topic: Tour ticket question - Dallas, TX show  (Read 1117 times)

Offline MyBowelsMoveFreely

• Ghost of Change
Tour ticket question - Dallas, TX show
« on: October 04, 2014, 11:12:45 pm »
Sorry if this was better suited for the tour pinned thread, but had a question for any who may be in the know. I purchased a "VIP" ticket back shortly after the release. I then decided I needed to take my 12 year old to his first ever live show, and nothing better than the King to pop such cherry.

My question is, is ticket that comes with the "VIP" package just a General Admission ticket? Will I be safe in purchasing a GA ticket for my son in order to accompany him for his first show?

In a side and sad related note, two weekends ago someone broke into my truck and stole the VIP jacket along with some $2K worth of hand tools.  :devil-smiley-011: Sorry sacks!

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
Re: Tour ticket question - Dallas, TX show
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 11:16:36 pm »
So sorry to hear about the break-in :( That sucks. :(

As for your question, your best bet would be to give a call to the venue and ask them how they handle those tickets. It might differ from venue to venue, and we don't have anything to do with tickets and their sales.

Hope this helps!
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
Re: Tour ticket question - Dallas, TX show
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 02:55:03 am »
If the venue you are going to is not GA seating then chances are you will have assigned seats. These so called VIP tickets are a joke, and for whatever reason they cant just assign your seats to you when you purchase them, but instead make you wait till a week before the show to tell you where you are sitting. If the venue is all GA seating then thatsxwhat you will get I assume.

Calling the venue might get you more info, and you can emailthe asshats that sells the Vip seats but be prepared to be ignored if you write them. You can alsilo read my previous rants aboutthem in the stickied thread above if you care to do that. Think it starts onpage ten lol

http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/CWWforum/index.php?topic=6819.225