Author Topic: King makeup on TV show  (Read 1694 times)

Offline Cornloaf

• Lady In Black
King makeup on TV show
« on: October 05, 2014, 01:21:09 pm »
My girlfriend is addicted to the TV show Pitbulls and Parolees and was watching a special episode last night of behind the scenes and extended clips from past episodes.  The hosts daughter was marrying one of the guys on the show and they decided to do a Halloween themed wedding.  After the ceremony was done, the wedding party got dressed up in traditional costumes.  Plenty of super heroes and monsters... and then the groom comes out wearing a top hat and classic King Diamond makeup with the upside down cross!  Very surprised that nobody has posted a screenshot online yet.

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
Re: King makeup on TV show
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 05:55:49 pm »
That's cool, might have to try and catch a rerun.

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 11:41:38 am »
Awesome! Did they play "The Wedding Dream" when the bride walked down the aisle?  :king:
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 07:37:47 pm »
It's so crazy to see how much King pops up now days in pop culture! I remember realizing this while driving in down town Los Angeles about a year ago, a very prestigious high fashion store (one of the main ones in DTLA) had a female model with King Diamond face paint painted over her face on one of their giant mural windows (1 of like 4 windows, about 10feet + that cover the place). It was weird to see that. I also see a lot of hipsters using his likeness on items...

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2014, 03:04:32 am »
It's so crazy to see how much King pops up now days in pop culture! I remember realizing this while driving in down town Los Angeles about a year ago, a very prestigious high fashion store (one of the main ones in DTLA) had a female model with King Diamond face paint painted over her face on one of their giant mural windows (1 of like 4 windows, about 10feet + that cover the place). It was weird to see that. I also see a lot of hipsters using his likeness on items...

Wow you must have passed by the same building I have. It seems I never get a chance to photograph it or find more info. Do you have the name of the business or exact location? I could have swore it was on either Hollywood Blvd or Sunset. I remember it was an older building and the painting was in a second story window.  :king:

Offline MagnusRex

• Uninvited Guest
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2014, 07:02:51 am »
I saw THEM setting up a carnival in the mall parking lot by my house.

note: this was a few summers ago.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:30:32 pm by MagnusRex »

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 10:59:39 am »
Wicked!!!   :king:

Uh-oh! Kiss? Someone is gonna get suuuuuuuuueeeeeed!  :D