Author Topic: King Diamond USA Tour 2014 - Pics, Videos  (Read 31845 times)

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
Re: King Diamond USA Tour 2014 - Pics, Videos
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2014, 06:31:52 pm »

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 07:03:08 pm by DirtbikeDave917 »

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2014, 07:02:08 pm »
Damn dude, you are so lucky! How did you get to meet them? I'm jelly...

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2014, 07:11:16 pm »
Damn dude, you are so lucky! How did you get to meet them? I'm jelly...
Very lucky! I didn't know till that day. Everyone treated us so nice. Thank you all so much! I never forget it. 

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2014, 07:23:51 pm »
Very lucky! I didn't know till that day. Everyone treated us so nice. Thank you all so much! I never forget it.
same here!  \m/

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2014, 09:16:54 pm »
you're saying g you got invited? Now I'm hurt and jelly.  :icon_sad:

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2014, 10:37:18 pm »
 Very cool , congrats !!!  :cool:

Offline Chagosomar

• Angel Of Light
  • "Moonchild!!! Hear the mandrake scream!"
    • Deadly Fujow. A dark ambient project
« Reply #81 on: November 08, 2014, 11:24:35 pm »
Just got home from the Austin show tonight. Az and myself met up for margaritas before and after. Very fun night.
Kings voice was very strong, and he sounded really happy and into it. Az took a bunch of pics and video, so I'm sure he will post them later. Loved that they closed the set with some Abigail material.
All in all a great sounding show, with King giving the audience credit for about 4 minutes at the end of the show. Very cool.

Oop just realized that I didn't add pics. As I said, margaritas have been drank : )
Azalin will post soon.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 11:32:05 pm by Chagosomar »

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2014, 12:20:47 am »

WOW! I guess we know now who found the golden ticket in that box of King Diamond Crunch-O's! Congrats and great pics!  :king:
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2014, 01:37:56 am »
:o Details please!
You throwed the life's dream of most of us in our face! We need more details of how this has happened! :icon_eek:

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2014, 02:04:55 am »
He happened to walk in on the band sitting at the table of some random Texas pizza joint and the rest is history. Well that's the impression I get from the photos. I guess Pontus must have been hanging out at subway.
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline Stubs

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2014, 02:29:38 am »
Nah. That's just really awesome. I feel almost as though I got to share the event. Thanks for posting the pics!

I'm jealous like everyone else on this forum, but hey... They can't do that with all of us or they wouldn't have time to sleep. And dreams are important after all.  :king:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2014, 12:10:51 pm »
He happened to walk in on the band sitting at the table of some random Texas pizza joint and the rest is history. Well that's the impression I get from the photos. I guess Pontus must have been hanging out at subway.
That's actually what I thought it looked like also, till he said "Very lucky! I didn't know till that day" meaning they invited him. So now it's time for him to spill the beans and let the rest of us know how that went down. So we know what to do next time King is on tour! :D

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2014, 01:09:37 pm »
My chick and I were just a tag along. I have no details on how this can happen to you. My advice... live right and dreams can come true. I am not wanting to "throw this in ppl's face" or come off as bragging. I just wanted to share this moment in my life that meant the world to me.

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2014, 03:02:57 pm »
My chick and I were just a tag along. I have no details on how this can happen to you. My advice... live right and dreams can come true. I am not wanting to "throw this in ppl's face" or come off as bragging. I just wanted to share this moment in my life that meant the world to me.
Yeah yeah yeah, you have all the secrets and are just be a dick! Well go fuc.... :lol:

It's all good dude, I was just trying to find out how you got so lucky to do a meet and greet type of thing. Pretty sure I know now, TK got invited, he probably asked if he could take someone with him and they said yes. I would hope TK got a personal invite just for him doing what he does around the site. Like I said once before either here or in a PM to him a while ago, I consider him part of the KD crew, so of course he should get to meet the man.

Still jealous, but happy you got to meet the band. Must have been an amazing experience that you'll never forget.  :king:

EDIT: Who is that wearing the Blood for Master shirt?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 03:04:27 pm by Satans KINGdom »

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2014, 03:28:23 pm »
Tk

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2014, 04:00:12 pm »
My post didn't want to be rude by saying that you throw this in our face! I just wanted to say jokingly that we are jealous, and I'm happy that you shared that wonderful moment with us! :icon_smile: I'm sorry if It sounded kindless, that was't my intention!
It's all good dude, I was just trying to find out how you got so lucky to do a meet and greet type of thing.
My thoughts exactly!

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2014, 05:22:51 pm »
My post didn't want to be rude by saying that you throw this in our face! I just wanted to say jokingly that we are jealous, and I'm happy that you shared that wonderful moment with us! :icon_smile: I'm sorry if It sounded kindless, that was't my intention!My thoughts exactly!
no worries  :king:

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2014, 06:50:43 pm »
Let's just say it was last minute, not asked for, and completely unexpected. Doubly so for dirtbike.  :cool:

I'll reveal no more.  :king:

Offline Wizzard

• Victimized
    • myspace
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2014, 09:01:13 pm »
That's freakin awesome Dave!!! :king: :king: :king:
I knew my drive to Dallas would be unforgettable and it was. I shaved in mutton chops and a foo man choo for the show and I was stuck behind a truck for about two miles and this is what I saw

Just as the lights went down I gave out a loud "Hail Satan mother F&@$ers!"
 :lol:

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:16:22 pm by Wizzard »

Offline Wizzard

• Victimized
    • myspace
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2014, 09:13:40 pm »

Offline Wizzard

• Victimized
    • myspace
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2014, 09:27:00 pm »
The Candle

722 mile round trip I left at noon Thursday and arrived an hour before the show after the show I left Dallas headed back to Lubbock Texas and arrived home at 4am Friday!!!

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2014, 12:01:35 am »
Cool pics !  \m/

Offline krisjay

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2014, 12:25:50 pm »

The ticket stub adds a nice touch to my signed pic! Finally getting to see King live was a dream come true, and the show at the Palladium was the show of a lifetime.

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2014, 12:47:10 pm »
Krisjay, did you by chance buy the pic with the signature?

I am sorry to say that I was suspicious of that autograph at first glance so I showed it to King and confirmed it with him that is indeed *not* his signature. He has never signed like that.

If you please PM me I will give you an address where you can send a picture and prepaid postage return and I will get you an authentic one :)

Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2014, 12:57:14 pm »
Krisjay, did you by chance buy the pic with the signature?

I am sorry to say that I was suspicious of that autograph at first glance so I showed it to King and confirmed it with him that is indeed *not* his signature. He has never signed like that.

If you please PM me I will give you an address where you can send a picture and prepaid postage return and I will get you an authentic one :)
You're level of awesomeness just continues to increase, did you know that?  :cool: