Author Topic: King Diamond and Mercyful Fate for Jammit tracks  (Read 1743 times)

Offline fateicon

• Unclean Spirit
King Diamond and Mercyful Fate for Jammit tracks
« on: October 16, 2014, 08:23:29 am »
If anyone here hasn't heard of jammit.com, I think it'd be really cool to have King Diamond and Mercyful Fate multitracks on there. You buy individual multitrack files for a few dollars and use them inside the Jammit program so you can play your part in the mix. Jammit already has many songs by Priest, Pantera, Dokken, Dream Theater, Megadeth, Kiss, Dimmu Borgir, and others. To me, it's really cool to be able to hear all the individual parts that make up a mix. I hope this sort of thing catches on because it should be a good revenue source for our favorite artists.

Offline delucajohn2000

• Spirit
Re: King Diamond and Mercyful Fate for Jammit tracks
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2014, 11:13:23 am »
If anyone here hasn't heard of jammit.com, I think it'd be really cool to have King Diamond and Mercyful Fate multitracks on there. You buy individual multitrack files for a few dollars and use them inside the Jammit program so you can play your part in the mix. Jammit already has many songs by Priest, Pantera, Dokken, Dream Theater, Megadeth, Kiss, Dimmu Borgir, and others. To me, it's really cool to be able to hear all the individual parts that make up a mix. I hope this sort of thing catches on because it should be a good revenue source for our favorite artists.

I love Jammit and have purchased at least 50 songs from them.  Unfortunately, they seem to really be lacking with content and updates to their software lately so I hope everything is ok with them.  They really have a great product and you have a great idea for them to release King Diamond and Mercyful Fate tracks but it's been like 8 months since they have released anything new which is scaring me a bit.

I have been checking their Facebook page periodically and they said they are working with record companies for more content but even that was a few months ago when they said it.  I hope they get moving again since it really is a great product.  I will just have to stick to figuring all the bass tracks out by ear but man, Timi has some great bass lines that take me a bit to get down :)

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2014, 01:19:48 pm »
 That would be pretty amazing for sure  ............... i have only checked out the site briefly , when you buy a tune it has to be played on a computer ?

Offline fateicon

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 10:28:10 pm »
You could always hook up a recorder to the computer and record through RCA cables if you want to take em off the computer I suppose. No one's bothered to post em online for download like has been done with the rock band and guitar hero multi tracks. Last I saw on Facebook, Jammit said they were in major negotiations for content with some labels. A lot of bands are apprehensive about licensing songs for karaoke and stuff like that. Might as well cash in now before computer programs can analyze a song and recreate the multis exactly. You already have people making their own instrumentals and karaoke graphics.

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2014, 11:35:44 pm »
 Cool , thanks for the Info ..