Author Topic: Fan Props/Banners  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
Fan Props/Banners
« on: October 19, 2014, 02:55:36 am »
I'm not sure where to put this, but it is related to the KD shows. Anyways, there use to be board member that went by the name "Raven" and I don't believe it's the current one. She use to live in the Philly area and would always bring banners to the shows. I've also seen footage of people bringing there own bone crosses. I'm thinking of doing something similar for the Las Vegas show. I know it was common to do in the past, but maybe now days the mood has changed after the Dimebag and Great White tragedies. Does anyone know if the venue or band security is too strict to allow banners or fan props? I think I remember hearing on the previous KD tour Jodi was no longer allowed to light the candles for Come to the Sabbath. While I have no plans on bringing anything that flammable to the show, I still would like to know what the policy is on fan artwork/banners if any. Thanks.  :king:
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline Invisible Boy

• Haunted
Re: Fan Props/Banners
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 12:21:49 pm »
I'm not sure where to put this, but it is related to the KD shows. Anyways, there use to be board member that went by the name "Raven" and I don't believe it's the current one. She use to live in the Philly area and would always bring banners to the shows. I've also seen footage of people bringing there own bone crosses. I'm thinking of doing something similar for the Las Vegas show. I know it was common to do in the past, but maybe now days the mood has changed after the Dimebag and Great White tragedies. Does anyone know if the venue or band security is too strict to allow banners or fan props? I think I remember hearing on the previous KD tour Jodi was no longer allowed to light the candles for Come to the Sabbath. While I have no plans on bringing anything that flammable to the show, I still would like to know what the policy is on fan artwork/banners if any. Thanks.  :king:

It probably differs from venue to venue.  If you bring a banner or sign, please be courteous to the people behind you!

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
Re: Fan Props/Banners
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 06:05:30 pm »
 I can tell you the show i went to it would not have been allowed but it is a pretty strict venue ....