Author Topic: Mercyful Fate - Live in Hilversum - Red LP  (Read 1678 times)

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • The mother of postwhores!
  • $xDxR
Mercyful Fate - Live in Hilversum - Red LP
« on: November 12, 2014, 03:44:02 am »
I know the Live in Hilversum, black lp is probably one of the most expensive bootlegs out there, but what abou the red Lp version with red labels version?
I have found one for sell here, for about $150. Is it a fair price?
Here are some pics:

Offline Mike Steele

• Fatal Portrait
Re: Mercyful Fate - Live in Hilversum - Red LP
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 03:49:20 am »
I know the Live in Hilversum, black lp is probably one of the most expensive bootlegs out there, but what abou the red Lp version with red labels version?
I have found one for sell here, for about $150. Is it a fair price?
Here are some pics:

Nah... There is an older version of the red vinyl which is pretty rare (comes both numbered and unnumbered). A few years ago a "new" version was released. There is some difference with the colour on the label. Right now I can't remember which version is which one, but anyway (that is, even if it is the "older" red vinyl version) 150 is certainly too much. Thinks I bought my copies of the older version for perhaps 50 each.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 03:49:52 am by Mike Steele »

Offline The Joker

• Back Door Man
  • The mother of postwhores!
  • $xDxR
Re: Mercyful Fate - Live in Hilversum - Red LP
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 03:54:41 am »
Nah... There is an older version of the red vinyl which is pretty rare (comes both numbered and unnumbered). A few years ago a "new" version was released. There is some difference with the colour on the label. Right now I can't remember which version is which one, but anyway (that is, even if it is the "older" red vinyl version) 150 is certainly too much. Thinks I bought my copies of the older version for perhaps 50 each.
thanks as always Mike
you are the one. \m/

Actually it was for about $350. No one bought it so he reduced to $300, then to $200. now $150.
Maybe if no one buy it in a few weeks, it will be $50.