Author Topic: Poster Available  (Read 2048 times)

Offline krisjay

• Holy Shrine
Poster Available
« on: December 14, 2014, 12:28:22 pm »
http://liltuffy.bigcartel.com/product/king-diamond-san-francisco-2014
Just wanted to give a heads up on this badass poster. It is for the Warfield show. It is a signed and numbered silkscreen. Signed by the artist Lil Tuffy not King, just to avoid confusion. There were 200 made, Tuffy has about 40 left. Great posters of King are hard to come by, a signed limited editon silkcreen , well, Ill just say this is badass. It is aprox 18X24, so framing will be a snap. I thought I'd just give a heads up. I'm not involved in any way with the artist, I just thought some people may want a very nice poster.

Offline krisjay

• Holy Shrine
Re: Poster Available
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 08:14:48 pm »

A picture of mine

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 08:43:33 pm »
Very cool :)
"Satanism is about the Powers/Spirits of Darkness/Unknown" - King Diamond

Offline Cornloaf

• Lady In Black
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 09:56:18 am »
I haven't got this poster yet, but I did send a few of his other posters to my family.  He had a nice Slayer one that I sent my brother and a Tim & Eric poster that went to my nephew.  I also scored his Battlestar Galactica poster for my Reddit Secret Santa gift.

Offline swintek

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 01:54:35 pm »
Thanks for the heads up on this, Krisjay. Just grabbed one myself. Had no idea of it's existence. Wish there were more of these type of gig posters done for King. Actually, has there ever been one before this? I mean a proper, known artist limited edition date/venue specific gig poster?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 01:55:01 pm by swintek »

Offline krisjay

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 09:12:33 pm »
Thanks for the heads up on this, Krisjay. Just grabbed one myself. Had no idea of it's existence. Wish there were more of these type of gig posters done for King. Actually, has there ever been one before this? I mean a proper, known artist limited edition date/venue specific gig poster?
There has been a few, not many. Lil Tuffy is a name in the gig poster world, so it was nice to come across this one. I also wish more were done, would love to see Chuck Sperry do a King poster.