Author Topic: King Diamond Museum  (Read 2204 times)

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
King Diamond Museum
« on: January 25, 2015, 03:25:28 pm »
I had this idea the other night; what if there were a King museum!? Where would it be hosted? At a club somewhere in Dallas? What items could be displayed? Hank's pink/white jumpsuit? One of King's bone cross mic stands? Andy's guitar? King's cape? Top hat? Original hand written lyrics to Them? Old tour props? Any ideas?  :king:
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Re: King Diamond Museum
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 03:53:37 pm »
I think he only has one Mic stand, the two bones he got many years ago.  But for sure it would have to include a goat skull and a Satanic Bible.
"Satanism is about the Powers/Spirits of Darkness/Unknown" - King Diamond

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 03:21:23 am »
Well no that is not the case. He did use a different mic bone set in the mid 1990's; which was a full leg skeleton instead of a cross. I'm sure he's probably used different bone crosses as well; 100 year old plus bones are going to be worn out with use, transportation, storage ect. through the decades. How the hell does he manage to get those through customs/airport security? Authorities get so panicky over everything now days and several Odd Fellow's lodge's were investigated just because they had old, old skeletons in them.

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 04:57:46 am »
I always thought they were different bones too but he has said they are the same two that he got from the dad of his brothers friend.  And the leg bone he used briefly was plastic.

Offline devilsavocado

• The Preacher
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 09:48:04 am »
Surely, a King Diamond museum should be placed here in Denmark...

Offline goobiziz

• Unborn
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 01:52:26 am »
I'm impressed, I need to read it first.

??????? sbobet ?????????????
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 02:06:29 am by goobiziz »

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2015, 01:04:30 am »
Huh? Read what? The blue prints? Well Denmark would be the ideal European location, but if it were located in the Texas area, perhaps King could loan out tour props and what not? Imagine being able to touch the devil head pillars or climb the drum kit riser/background staircase!  \m/

Well I've never read the interview were King mentions him only owning the same crossbones, and I did bot know the leg one was fake. That was a surprise.  Maybe he could donate the goat skull for display.  :king:

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2015, 07:22:10 pm »
It could also include the Satanic altar he had in his home in the early days that got talked about a lot and where many weird things happened that inspired his lyrics. Also his old cape could be part of the museum. Some parts from older stage shows could also be included