Author Topic: New-Needed help with some questions  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Ultron5

• Spirit
New-Needed help with some questions
« on: January 31, 2015, 09:49:24 pm »
Hi,
First, Awesome Forum. I tried to read as much as I could, but didn't see these answered. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Conspiracy and Abigail Live were pushed back from Jan 27 to Feb 10. Is that the accurate date?

2. Does anybody know if these will also be colored vinyl, and which colors?

3. I am just getting back into KD and MF, and have bought every lp I can find.
I cannot seem to find a reasonably priced Voodoo, Spider's Lullaby, Graveyard, and House of God.
Does anybody know/believe these will be re-issued?

4. This counts as a stupid question. I really love "Give Me Your Soul" , the song. Does King dislike it, as I have not seen it on any GH collection or live show.
Just curious.

5.  Just read the Dreams of Horror thread.
Is there going to be a vinyl release?

I know answering newbie's questions are lame, but Hail Satan to anybody that can help a Fan out.

:king:

Offline Invisible Boy

• Haunted
Re: New-Needed help with some questions
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 11:06:36 am »
Hi,
First, Awesome Forum. I tried to read as much as I could, but didn't see these answered. Any help would be appreciated.

1. Conspiracy and Abigail Live were pushed back from Jan 27 to Feb 10. Is that the accurate date?

2. Does anybody know if these will also be colored vinyl, and which colors?

I cannot seem to find a reasonably priced Voodoo, Spider's Lullaby, Graveyard, and House of God.

4. This counts as a stupid question. I really love "Give Me Your Soul" , the song. Does King dislike it, as I have not seen it on any GH collection or live show.
Just curious.

5.  Just read the Dreams of Horror thread.
Is there going to be a vinyl release?

I know answering newbie's questions are lame, but Hail Satan to anybody that can help a Fan out.

1.  As of right now, yes.  It still could change!!!

2.  They will probably be on colored vinyl.  I am not sure which colors they will be, though. 

3.  I would not be shocked if they got reissued, however, I have not heard of any plans to reissue them yet. 

4.  I am not sure.  However, there was never a tour for Give Me Your Soul Please, only two songs were ever played live from that record.  They did make a video for the song, though. 

5.  I have no idea.

Offline Maggotcrusher666

• You Are "9"
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 05:11:02 pm »

All of these were just reissued in 2010 with the remastered sound and new artwork for Spider's Lullabye and The Graveyard so they are probably not going to get reissued soon.

Offline Ultron5

• Spirit
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2015, 08:01:22 pm »
Thanks!
As for the 2010 lp's, they are just too expensive on places like Ebay. Usually, with an artist, I get either all of the cd's OR lp's...in the case of King, I don't think that anybody here would question why I want BOTH for his work.

As far as Conspiracy and Abigail Live, would Red and Grey make sense, since those colors would match the MF re-issues?

Which Conspiracy cover?

Thanks for the answers. I'm ordering posters off of the webstore...would love them to release all of the covers as posters, and a Blacklight one.

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 08:00:44 am »
Hi,

Just curious.

Welcome, and glad you like it here! I can answer question 4: During the last tour, they played Neverending Hill and Shapes of Black, which was a mesmerizing performance! The songs sound GREAT live!!!  \m/

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 01:17:56 am »
I doubt they'd will mix colors, but I think red and white would go great for Conspiracy and red and dark grey for Abigail In Concert.  :king:
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King