Author Topic: Idea for a "finale" King Diamond album  (Read 3219 times)

Offline Cornloaf

• Lady In Black
Idea for a "finale" King Diamond album
« on: February 13, 2015, 10:38:31 am »
I was walking the dogs last night while cranking a random mix of King Diamond songs.  It got me thinking about what the characters are doing now, what things could have been different, what if character X from album A met up with character Y and Z from album B...  How could any of that be possible?  The Eye!  I am not a big fan of the idea of an album sequel, but I'm sure King could make some really cool story about using the Eye to see all of the stories that he has written albums about.  That it was, in fact, the Eye that helped him write the albums in real life and now he tries to use it to revisit those old places and people and basically screws everything up (or fixes things, depending on what happens).

Missy and Them in a showdown with the floating head and other shapes of black...

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
Re: Idea for a "finale" King Diamond album
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 09:23:53 am »
"finale King Diamond album"?  :gah:

Them's fightin' words!  :diabo_do_msn:
"And I'm just the devil with love to spare
Viva Las Vegas Viva Las Vegas" - The King

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
    • Bloody Face (official band website)
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 12:46:10 pm »
Want want want a them/conspiracy sequel!!! One more to finish this amazing story!!!!  \m/  :idea: Them is my fave king album and them is in my top five of all time albums by any band any genre!!!!  :king:

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2015, 07:48:34 pm »
Sorry but please no more sequels
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline vitalsign0

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2015, 08:04:49 am »
Want want want a them/conspiracy sequel!!! One more to finish this amazing story!!!! 

I believe The Eye was originally going to be part 3 in the Them story, but King was distracted by all the negative press about Satanism at the time and wanted to write an album talking about the evils of Christianity.

I remember reading that in a magazine interview a long time ago.

Offline Raven

• Black Devil
    • Beyond Eternal
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2015, 07:02:23 am »
I love the Eye, and the necklace itself COULD easily tie into another storyline technically.  Not keen on a final album though...sure it's gonna happen eventually...I am just not ready for that yet lol
"Now I hear deceiving lying tongues...never have I done no harm to anyone..."

Offline Felicia

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 01:34:27 am »
That's too Stephen King dark tower like...lol :diabo_do_msn: Besides no finales just yet :kopfpatsch: That is an idea truely horrific!!!  :WiNkA:

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2015, 03:02:31 pm »
Don't want to spoiler, but I already know the only possible finale of the whole king Diamond career! And I'll tell you in just one single phrase!

A portrait will be burned by a candle, which, once relighted, a spirit will raise and possess a fetus of a pregnant countess, who, due to the shock, will fall from the slippery stairs and get forced on a wheelchair, untill she'll grow older and will loose her mind, doing nothing but drink tea speaking with some invisible guests, and then she will be killed by her grandson, who also will get shut in an asylum, in which after 9 years, when his mother married his therapist, he'll find a necklace with an eye and a pair of sharpened wings that will make him disappear and travel in time, all witnessed by his doctor, a psychopathic maniac who love to tie his patients and cover them with spiders, who, in panic, will call the nurse, but she'll cannot answer, 'cause a patient squeezed her neck and stole her the key, escaping from the hospital and running to the cemetery, where he'll find a mansion which is now home of some new owners not loved by the butler, who's looking for a spell to curse them by a voodoo, meanwhile in the near forest a man is riding hard through the hills and suddenly a dozen of wolves will surround him, and the biggest one, a female with the bluest magical eyes, will intimate him to follow her into a church, and along the way he'll catch sight of a young girl running from a storm and stopping in front of the gates of another strange mansion, but he will not care of her, being charmed by the beauty of the wolf, and once in front of the church he'll read "This place is terrible" inscribed above the door, and once inside something will hit him on his head and he'll passed out, and once awake he'll realize to be chained to the wall in a cellar full of puppets and jars with a strange dark liquid, and in company of a screaming and yelling man with an axe in his hand!

INHALE...

And in the end he'll think: "Yes, I read the banner saying that this place is terrible... Then why the hell I went in anyway?"

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Felicia

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 05:40:27 pm »
 \m/ :gah: :D Blackest that was awesome!!!! :read: :yeah!: That's right why did he go in anyways...lol

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2015, 12:38:00 am »
How about for a "finale" KD album one that is actually haunted!  :Jason_anim:

The CD, no matter what you do will never leave your player. Then suddenly it shows up in the oddest places. It follows you to work. The album jacket peers at you through your window during a thunderstorm. There is actual EVP recordings between tracks.  :idea:

Offline RoknRowl

• Spirit
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2015, 04:31:16 pm »
Now these days Kings music follows me everywhere anyway, no matter where I go  :icon_lol:

Offline Felicia

• Just A Shadow
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2015, 07:57:00 pm »
How about for a "finale" KD album one that is actually haunted!  :Jason_anim:

The CD, no matter what you do will never leave your player. Then suddenly it shows up in the oddest places. It follows you to work. The album jacket peers at you through your window during a thunderstorm. There is actual EVP recordings between tracks.  :idea:

Creepy... No...no....and ummm....NO!!!!   However I don't use a CD player...my iPod will at random cut the song off to play a king diamond or mercyful fate track...possession... Perhaps : D That or its apple toying with my mind...lol
However if a album jacket floats to my room to peer in...its time for the Looney bin to check myself in!!!!
Lastly I love the evp idea...that you might have something there.. :read:
On a funny note... I was overtired and dreamt the other day I heard a song from a new album... It was wild like distorted noise from an asylum speaker and warbled then it broke into this melody with lyrics its was badass wish you could have heard it.

Offline Count Jonah

• Desecrator Of Souls
  • +++++
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2015, 03:01:20 am »
Well perhaps I can hear it Fally, once you put out your demo with the Other Great Kat laying down the guitar tracks alongside your vocals and keyboards.  :diabo_do_msn:

And the name of your album will be: Ghost Metal  :icon_eek: