Author Topic: Mayhem Festival Tour 2015 - King Diamond  (Read 37584 times)

Offline marblesmike

• Uninvited Guest
Re: Mayhem Festival Tour 2015 - King Diamond
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2015, 07:12:28 AM »
He stated this during an interview, part of the interview is up on Blabbermouth, and other sites. Totally classless in my opinion.

Please provide a link.  The interview I read with him said that Slayer wouldn't do the festival until they knew King Diamond was doing it too.

Offline metalwarrior220

• Unborn
Re: Mayhem Festival Tour 2015 - King Diamond
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2015, 05:56:21 PM »
I saw King Diamond for the very first time at the Mansfield, MA show. I regret not seeing him earlier. It was amazing! King Diamond is phenomenal! I was also in for a surprise when Kerry King joined him on stage. I teach in China and I go home usually about once a year and when I learned that King Diamond was on the bill for the Mayhem festival, I had to be there. The funny thing is that I saw Whitesnake two nights before and I got a kidney stone on the way back from the show and had to go to the hospital. I was in a world of pain that night! My parents were urging me to sell my tickets and take it easy but I don't usually take no for an answer. I spoke with the doctors and they gave me the green light so drove to Mansfield the day after being in the hospital and I was in the pit. King Diamond puts on an awesome show!  Sadly my students are not very familiar with rock and roll but I will tell them that if the music they like makes them happy, them I'm happy but please don't call your music rock and roll! I'm looking forward to seeing King Diamond again.