Author Topic: King Diamond wins Best Performance of 2014 on metalunderground.com  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
King Diamond wins Best Performance of 2014 on metalunderground.com's year end staff awards.

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=109371

Best Metal Performance of 2014
With contributors scattered across the globe in different markets, it can be difficult to nail down a best performer, so when multiple people vote for the same band it means they must be putting on a hell of a show. This year our staff awarded the “best performance of 2014” to the one and only:

King Diamond
The King's over-the-top vocals and and theatrical stage effects nabbed him the win, and all despite the drama-filled departure of bassist Hal Patino (just replaced by Pontus Egberg this month).

Other nominated bands who put on a stellar live show included Ghost, At The Gates, Behemoth, Judas Priest, and Eluveitie.

:king: :king: :king:
« Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 03:06:34 pm by Madhatter »
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
Re: King Diamond wins Best Performance of 2014 on metalunderground.com
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 08:26:59 pm »
Beating out Judas Priest is awesome, and I agree. I saw them shortly after King and it was one of the better Priest shows I've seen in recent times, but King was much better. Congrats to King and company, they deserve every accolade they can get.  :king:

Offline Amidiatus

• Desecrator Of Souls
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 02:32:02 am »
King Diamond you are my pride!!!

Offline krisjay

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2015, 07:51:32 am »
Congrats on this King Diamond, certainly well deserved, I agree totally, no show was better, and I saw alot.

Offline Marzey

• Up From The Grave
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 07:06:35 am »
Congrats, well deserved!!  \m/

Offline Painkiller

• Up From The Grave
  • Rocking the Night Away
    • Forces of Steel
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2015, 03:35:50 am »
A really lame article that at least gets one thing right: King Diamond was one of the best metal performers of 2014. Satan, Manilla Road, Sabbat, and Metalucifer also deserve the honor.

Offline Maggotcrusher666

• You Are "9"
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2015, 10:47:45 pm »
A really lame article that at least gets one thing right: King Diamond was one of the best metal performers of 2014. Satan, Manilla Road, Sabbat, and Metalucifer also deserve the honor.

No! Only bands that are on Metal Blade, Nuclear Blast, Century Media or Napalm are worthy of any recognition! :D