Author Topic: August 3rd Announcement Speculation thread  (Read 31785 times)

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
Re: August 3rd Announcement Speculation thread
« Reply #200 on: September 26, 2015, 01:13:08 AM »
I'm just glad that one of my favorite bands is still playing shows and putting out releases!
To change the subject a bit... On the last update video where King announced the 3rd New York gig he says they will be playing 3 Mercyful Fate songs on the other half of the setlist for this tour! I would imagine Evil and Come to the Sabbath will be 2 of them. But what do you guys think will be the 3rd song?! My first guess would be, Doomed by the Living Dead! Cause it's just such a classic and very recognizable song. Or maybe Curse of the Pharaohs cause it was on Guitar Hero Metallica. Also King mentioned he will play 2 older songs with intros that they haven't played in a long time. It's always cool to hear the older and more rare tracks in my opinion. I'm guessing, Spider's Lullabye, and Sarah's Night! Though I'd love to hear The Jonah, or The Portrait. No matter the setlist, it's going to be a killer show! What are your thoughts?!

Oh I can't wait to see the reactions to those songs, after we play the first gig and setlists get posted :) So exciting!
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #201 on: September 26, 2015, 02:48:25 AM »
I know I shouldn't ask any spoiler, but I really wonder if you're planning to play a little dfferent setlist in some of the shows and then put everything in the DVD! If you do, it will be awesome if you'll mix the whole thing and present it like a big extended show! :icon_biggrin:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #202 on: September 26, 2015, 05:50:54 PM »
Great , maybe King play satans fall
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 11:18:22 AM by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline Nibiru

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2015, 06:29:28 AM »
Oh I can't wait to see the reactions to those songs, after we play the first gig and setlists get posted :) So exciting!
I'm excited to find out the set list myself! I can't make the first shows, but I'll be in San Diego, both LA shows, and Las Vegas. Can't wait!

Offline wildchildelsner

• Voodoo Priest
  • The dreams... They always do come true
« Reply #204 on: October 08, 2015, 11:22:02 AM »
Holy Grail announced as the San Diego opener! Fucking awesome! Excellent band! Said it once, but I'll say it again, can't wait for this show \m/
"We are Grim Salvation, we play heavy metal and melt faces, now quit gawking and go mental!"

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #205 on: October 08, 2015, 11:15:23 PM »
Holy Grail announced as the San Diego opener! Fucking awesome! Excellent band! Said it once, but I'll say it again, can't wait for this show \m/
they are a good band, I saw them open here in Seattle for death angel and megadeth I think. Might have been exodus and testament LOL IDK but I bought one of their records and thought they were really good.

Offline wildchildelsner

• Voodoo Priest
  • The dreams... They always do come true
« Reply #206 on: November 04, 2015, 05:36:37 PM »
I am currently chilling in the West Coast Tavern if any coveners decide to show up early! Sound check sounds amazing \m/
"We are Grim Salvation, we play heavy metal and melt faces, now quit gawking and go mental!"

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2015, 04:09:47 PM »

Without a doubt the best damn show i've ever been to! I was finally front and center. King noticed my tattoo and thanked me several times throughout the show and at the end. I felt like one of those crazy Beatle's fans geeking out HAHA. I also caught (Kind of) Matt's drumstick, which just made things even more memorable, as I've never caught anything at any damn show ever!!! haha. I recently damaged my herniated disc again, so this show was also agonizing like last years, but I didn't feel any pain while King was playing. There were moments where I would zone out at the set and the performance and almost forget where I was. So incredible!!! Everyone was so top notch! I wish I could make it again tonight!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the whole King Diamond team! You're all fucking amazing!!!  :icon_eek: :king:

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #208 on: November 07, 2015, 12:04:34 PM »
^^^great picture, and really cool you had such a great time.

Offline DirtbikeDave917

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #209 on: November 10, 2015, 06:42:41 AM »
Glad you had a great time des. I hope your back gets better. I know how you feel. I'm heading to Chicago in a couple of weeks to see king. :king: