Author Topic: August 3rd Announcement Speculation thread  (Read 45473 times)

Offline luisito

• Ghost of Change
Re: August 3rd Announcement Speculation thread....PRESALE code
« Reply #75 on: August 04, 2015, 09:01:32 am »
Hi all,
Very excited about this tour as I had to pass up Mayhem Fest (would have been going for King and Slayer only).  Atlanta, here I come.  I wanted to share the code you can use for the presale that just started.  It says you need to enter the first 6 digits of your citicard.  Well, I don't have one, but I went to their site and tried the first numbers on their generic card image, and it worked!  :D 412800.  \m/

You actually need a citi card to complete the purchase. It'll let you choose tickets and put them in your cart, but when it's time to check out you'll need a citi card.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 09:02:53 am by luisito »

Offline Nibiru

• Catacomb Crawler
Re: August 3rd Announcement Speculation thread
« Reply #76 on: August 04, 2015, 09:35:56 am »
Yeah, the code won't work without the right card. Anyone have the live nation code? Have to see the King and the band in LA! Haven't missed a KD or MF tour since the mid 90s! And I want to be in the pit.  :king:

Offline BodomFlyer

• Unborn
« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2015, 11:28:14 am »
Well that sucks!   :devil-smiley-011:  Sorry, I thought I was being clever.  That's really shitty though, what if you did have a citicard but wanted to put the ticket purchase on another card?  I'm getting sick of all these lame presales, extra charges for damn ticketmaster/livenation, etc.  $37 ticket becomes $50.  Well, I know the Atlanta date is all GA, and assume all are, so hopefully the numerous presales won't take up too many slots before the general public on-sale. 

Offline wildchildelsner

• Voodoo Priest
  • The dreams... They always do come true
« Reply #78 on: August 04, 2015, 11:57:11 am »
After checking pre sale prices, turns out I might be hitting the Vegas show. Sure it falls on a Monday, but $45 for a ticket is a lot better than spending $85 for Los Angeles. We'll see what goes down tomorrow :king:
"We are Grim Salvation, we play heavy metal and melt faces, now quit gawking and go mental!"

Offline Nibiru

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2015, 12:46:26 pm »
Yeah, $85 for the LA show is kinda pricey. Last time they sold out of pit tickets online quick. And then we're making people pay extra at the show to "upgrade" to pit ticket for an extra charge. All these new rules and presales do make it harder to enjoy our favorite bands. I plan on going to LA for sure, but I might check out the Vegas show as well! Hopefully they don't sell out while I'm at work.

Offline piecemeal

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2015, 01:35:40 pm »
Post the Live Nation code when you have it.  (how does one get it in the first place I wonder?)

Offline KevDiamond823

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2015, 02:23:28 pm »
I typed in that 412800 number as my qualifying code for the mass show just to see what happens  and if it's correct nearly every up front seat is already gone. Never even heard off Citibank?

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2015, 02:37:57 pm »
I bought my tickets from "Eventful" which led me to a site called "Vivid Seats"... Boy, did I ever get brutally raped in the prices... That was at 8:00am this morning, and I paid $137 a ticket.. my total since I bought them for me and my friends came out to $900+. A few hours later Live Nation sent me the email for the pre-sale code... Way fucking cheaper... Oh well, it's worth it, just sucks that I basically paid double per ticket, and I'm pretty much broke for a while- I Just didn't want to risk it and wait for Live Nation, because I had no clue when they were going to offer it, and no way am I missing King.

Offline Nibiru

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2015, 03:04:45 pm »
What's the live nation code? And how do you get it?

Offline stormrider81

• Unborn
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2015, 03:16:56 pm »
Found this for the Boston Show:

Get presale tickets starting 8/5 at 10am using password CROWDSURF
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 03:17:24 pm by stormrider81 »

« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2015, 03:28:50 pm »
What's the live nation code? And how do you get it?
Found this for the Boston Show:

Get presale tickets starting 8/5 at 10am using password CROWDSURF

^ This is the code for Live Nation. Make sure you make an account if you don't have one.

Offline Nibiru

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2015, 05:45:33 pm »
I do have an account with Live Nation. The CROWDSURF and ABIGAIL codes don't work for the Los Angeles show though. Sigh...

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2015, 05:49:03 pm »
I do have an account with Live Nation. The CROWDSURF and ABIGAIL codes don't work for the Los Angeles show though. Sigh...

It starts tomorrow at 7:00am

Offline Nibiru

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2015, 05:57:20 pm »
I typed in that 412800 number as my qualifying code for the mass show just to see what happens  and if it's correct nearly every up front seat is already gone. Never even heard off Citibank?

I just checked the tickets for the LA show again, and it now says GA Pit is unavailable. Though they were there earlier in the day. I tried to check out of my cart this morning, but it said it would only work with a Citi-Bank card. And now it's too late? Man, how is anyone supposed to even have a chance to get a ticket!? They sure don't make it easy do they!?

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2015, 06:35:11 pm »
I bought my tickets from "Eventful" which led me to a site called "Vivid Seats"... Boy, did I ever get brutally raped in the prices... That was at 8:00am this morning, and I paid $137 a ticket.. my total since I bought them for me and my friends came out to $900+. A few hours later Live Nation sent me the email for the pre-sale code... Way fucking cheaper... Oh well, it's worth it, just sucks that I basically paid double per ticket, and I'm pretty much broke for a while- I Just didn't want to risk it and wait for Live Nation, because I had no clue when they were going to offer it, and no way am I missing King.

Vivid seats is one of ticketmasters side scalping sites ...NEVER buy from them , that is way too much  :icon_frown:

Offline luisito

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2015, 11:26:28 pm »
After checking pre sale prices, turns out I might be hitting the Vegas show. Sure it falls on a Monday, but $45 for a ticket is a lot better than spending $85 for Los Angeles. We'll see what goes down tomorrow :king:

I just checked the tickets for the LA show again, and it now says GA Pit is unavailable. Though they were there earlier in the day. I tried to check out of my cart this morning, but it said it would only work with a Citi-Bank card. And now it's too late? Man, how is anyone supposed to even have a chance to get a ticket!? They sure don't make it easy do they!?

You guys will not be disappointed if you go to Vegas. I'm heading there again for Ghost on Halloween so I figure why not again for King. The day after the 2014 LA show I was itching to see King again so about 4 hours before doors I went for it. I had gone to the HOB Vegas for the first time a few months before for Ghost and loved the venue. It felt intimate and the crowd was awesome especially for King. Kings stage barely fit at the Vegas HOB now that I think about it as Livia was a little tucked away, but it didn't affect the show. I'm really looking forward to seeing the band again there.  :icon_mrgreen:

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2015, 03:24:21 am »
I would fucking love to hit the Housecore Horror festival. King Diamond, Exodus, Corrosion Of Conformity, Eyehategod, Superjoint Ritual, Nails, Goblin, Yob and Crowbar. Amazing lineup! :(

Offline Nibiru

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2015, 04:59:03 am »
You guys will not be disappointed if you go to Vegas. I'm heading there again for Ghost on Halloween so I figure why not again for King. The day after the 2014 LA show I was itching to see King again so about 4 hours before doors I went for it. I had gone to the HOB Vegas for the first time a few months before for Ghost and loved the venue. It felt intimate and the crowd was awesome especially for King. Kings stage barely fit at the Vegas HOB now that I think about it as Livia was a little tucked away, but it didn't affect the show. I'm really looking forward to seeing the band again there.  :icon_mrgreen:

I went to the LA and Vegas shows last year. And bought the VIP tickets with the jacket for both of them. Vegas is about a 5hr drive from where I live in San Diego. LA is only about 2hrs away. I kinda liked the atmosphere of the Vegas show better as well. I'd like to see both again this year. Gonna try and buy tix today! Hopefully.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:00:14 am by Nibiru »

Offline piecemeal

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #93 on: August 05, 2015, 08:09:29 am »
Well shit. Shut out of LA pit. Tried all three Presale options. One more shot on Friday...

Offline urnamehere

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #94 on: August 05, 2015, 08:21:40 am »
I am sitting in the waiting room for the NYC show (axs.com) but I am not clear on when this room is actually going to open...lol  I may be watching this page refresh until Friday????

Offline Nibiru

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #95 on: August 05, 2015, 09:26:08 am »
Well shit. Shut out of LA pit. Tried all three Presale options. One more shot on Friday...

Same here. Been trying since 7! Never had them available even. I might just buy a GA  floor ticket as a back up. And try again for a pit ticket on Friday. Can't miss this show!

Offline luisito

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #96 on: August 05, 2015, 09:33:18 am »
Same here. Been trying since 7! Never had them available even. I might just buy a GA  floor ticket as a back up. And try again for a pit ticket on Friday. Can't miss this show!

No luck for Pit at the Wiltern for me. Hopefully others had luck. I thought I was going to secure pit with 3 presale opportunities today. Me and my little bro have both been trying since 7:00 as well using the app on our phones as well as our desktop. I'm hoping theres still some left for friday. We need two pit tickets or 1 so I can at least get him in the pit. If we're able to get ahold of a spare on friday I'll gladly offer it up here.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 09:40:08 am by luisito »

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #97 on: August 05, 2015, 09:48:48 am »
 No pit in boston , Orpheum theatre is all seats , which honestly for me is better ....... I got 3 tix about 16 rows back which is fine for me .
  sounds good a little back & you can take in the full stage while still being close .

Offline piecemeal

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2015, 10:29:20 am »
One thing I might try if I get shut out of pit at Wiltern on Friday is to buy a floor spot and try and upgrade at the show.  Last two shows I went to there (King Diamond and Faith No More) they were upgrading people for a fee (20 dollars each I believe).  The same people you get your Pit wristband from if you had a pit ticket.

Offline wildchildelsner

• Voodoo Priest
  • The dreams... They always do come true
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2015, 10:32:01 am »
Looks like it's Vegas for me, still plenty of pit tickets available and they're still cheaper than floor tickets at The Wiltern. Now hopefully I can keep my schedule open for the day of and a couple days after... work sucks sometimes :gah:
"We are Grim Salvation, we play heavy metal and melt faces, now quit gawking and go mental!"