Author Topic: "The Invisible Guests" on the Abigail tour?  (Read 1428 times)

Offline kaijueiga

• Ghost of Change
"The Invisible Guests" on the Abigail tour?
« on: August 20, 2015, 07:01:25 PM »
Hopefully Livia will see this and pass it on to King, but is the any chance of hearing The Invisible Guests on the upcoming Abigail tour? I saw King Diamond on their tour last fall as well as the mayhem fest (two of the best shows i've ever seen), and i'll be attending the Abigail tour this fall. The setlists for the past 2 tours have been tremendous, and getting the chance to hear the Abigail album in full is unbelievable and I can't wait....but the cherry on top would be if they played The Invisible Guests (my KD favorite song). It was the main song from the past two tours I wish was played. I figure after the Abigail album they'll play maybe 5-6 songs before/afterwards. Any chance of this song being added to the setlist? PLEASE haha. Either way the Abigail tour is going to be amazing; King Diamond rules.

Offline marblesmike

• Uninvited Guest
Re: "The Invisible Guests" on the Abigail tour?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 11:59:08 PM »
Love this song, so I second this!

Offline Leonelmizka

• Unborn
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 10:43:33 PM »
I want this information to stay fit.

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 07:43:23 AM »
I am pretty sure that the setlist will consist of the enitre Abigail album (of course) and then an encore of songs from different albums. I don't think that King would only play one album

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
    • Bloody Face (official band website)
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2015, 05:56:14 PM »
Song rules!!! Entire album rules!!! Would love to hear 'them' play it!!!  :D: \m/