Author Topic: New date in Los Angeles + European Tour + New Material  (Read 2968 times)

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
New date in Los Angeles + European Tour + New Material
« on: September 08, 2015, 01:11:03 PM »
For those who doesn't watched the new announcement, follow a new video from King Diamond speaking about the new date on Los Angeles, European tour and new material!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqPxgaO1YkA

@Livia: Any chance for a South America Tour next year?  :idea:

#StayHeavy   :cool:

Offline devilsavocado

• The Preacher
Re: New date in Los Angeles + European Tour + New Material
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 02:25:04 PM »
YES!!!! ABIGAIL in Europe!!!!  :D :D :D

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 04:05:07 PM »
He said they'll play in some of the big festivals in Europe! Once again Italy is out! :icon_cry:
I can't but wait and hope for the tour supporting the new album! Hoping they'll play in every European country, not just in festivals!

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 04:25:17 PM »
He said they'll play in some of the big festivals in Europe! Once again Italy is out! :icon_cry:
I can't but wait and hope for the tour supporting the new album! Hoping they'll play in every European country, not just in festivals!

But for you is not to hard/expensive goes to a festival, right?

Try to imagine us from South America (Brazil in my case) that the last gig was in 1999 at the Mercyful Fate "9" tour. More than 16 years since the last time...  :icon_eek:

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 01:18:19 AM »
But for you is not to hard/expensive goes to a festival, right?

Try to imagine us from South America (Brazil in my case) that the last gig was in 1999 at the Mercyful Fate "9" tour. More than 16 years since the last time...  :icon_eek:
Yeah, you are right! Anyway I should make a big effort to find the budget for travel and go to Wacken, wich is the nearest festival from my town! Plus I have to go there all alone, because no one of my friends would come with me!
Unfortunately Gods Of Metal have been a flop last times, and they decided to stop it!

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2015, 02:55:28 AM »
Yeah, you are right! Anyway I should make a big effort to find the budget for travel and go to Wacken, wich is the nearest festival from my town! Plus I have to go there all alone, because no one of my friends would come with me!
Unfortunately Gods Of Metal have been a flop last times, and they decided to stop it!

Yes do it. I'm doing the same, no one of my friends can go with me to U.S. On this new tour and I'm going alone for 4 different cities.

Plan your budget, and make it happen!!!!!  \m/ :gah:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2015, 08:05:14 AM »
I think King said that the rest of the year after the European shows they will be writting the new album, once again another year  has pass and there is no new album, damm, the European Shows plays in the middle of the year, so, king dosent time to make another album and over againg. The next year he will said the same that they play in USA, and over again.
BAMT

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 08:12:43 AM »
I think King said that the rest of the year after the European shows they will be writting the new album, once again another year  has pass and there is no new album, damm, the European Shows plays in the middle of the year, so, king dosent time to make another album and over againg. The next year he will said the same that they play in USA, and over again.

Yep. I read/heard in some interviews that he supposed have a great new idea, and that after this tour they will have focus on the new album.

One more year waiting for a new tea lease, but I'm sure that it will be awesome.... 1 year run quickly.

BTF I have in mind that we could have a surprise after this new tour, Abigail album played full deserves a register on DVD/blue ray.

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 09:47:32 AM »
Yep. I read/heard in some interviews that he supposed have a great new idea, and that after this tour they will have focus on the new album.

One more year waiting for a new tea lease, but I'm sure that it will be awesome.... 1 year run quickly.

BTF I have in mind that we could have a surprise after this new tour, Abigail album played full deserves a register on DVD/blue ray.

If they filmed the new tour will be awesome

a question

in the end of the video he say that we have to stay with a eye open for new updating videos or what he said?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 10:06:05 AM by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 02:23:53 PM »
If they filmed the new tour will be awesome

a question

in the end of the video he say that we have to stay with a eye open for new updating videos or what he said?

Yes. Probably the new announcements will be done via text + video like this one.

I got this update (text + video) via e-mail (newsletter) and then I just looked at the official channel on YouTube to share the video. I like this kind of short videos, it makes King closer to the fans instead to just receive an update via e-mail/facebook.

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 03:03:16 PM »
Yes. Probably the new announcements will be done via text + video like this one.

I got this update (text + video) via e-mail (newsletter) and then I just looked at the official channel on YouTube to share the video. I like this kind of short videos, it makes King closer to the fans instead to just receive an update via e-mail/facebook.

all right, I hope he make a great news, like he will filmed the next tour, or the Blue Ray for the last tours
BAMT

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2015, 03:14:59 AM »
2016 is gonna be good!