Author Topic: King Diamond to film feature length video on the “Abigail In Concert 2015? tour  (Read 14429 times)

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
This is the announcement that I was waiting (and dreaming).

Simple amazing!!!!!  \m/

http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/site/featured/king-diamond-to-film-the-abigail-in-concert-2015-tour/

I can't wait to be part of this project!!!!!  :D: :D: :D: :D:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 11:36:30 PM by Bub »

Offline Chagosomar

• Angel Of Light
  • "Moonchild!!! Hear the mandrake scream!"
    • Deadly Fujow. A dark ambient project
I know someone on this forum is gonna be really happy . . .

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
I know someone on this forum is gonna be really happy . . .

I don't know if we are thinking on the same person, but there is a friend of mine smiling like a child!  :cool: :idea:

Anyway this is an amazing announcement. Everyone is waiting for an official registry like this for decades (at least I am).

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
I got chills when I read that article. All I can say is hell fucking yes!!!!

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
It is really?, i cant believe it, yeesssssss fucking amazing King you are awesome, You fucking deserve it... really congratulations  :king:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 07:19:01 AM by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline Chagosomar

• Angel Of Light
  • "Moonchild!!! Hear the mandrake scream!"
    • Deadly Fujow. A dark ambient project
It is really?, i cant believe it, yeesssssss fucking amazing King you aré awesome, You fucking desprevenido it really congratulations
hahahahahaha figured you would be excited. :king:

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
I am trying to imagine the mega production for this tour and also what kind of extra content that can be included on an extra DVD from the Abigail era....

Offline Tri Landau

• One Of "Them"
  • I think Melissa's still with us.
This is awesome. Finally we'll get a real live video. I also wouldn't mind Mercyful Fate video one day too. :slookl:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Finally the dreams come true
BAMT

Offline Black Devil 13

• Unclean Spirit
Finally we'll get some company(again)...

PANATHINAIKOS

THE KING OF EUROPE...

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :king: \m/ :cool:
Finally a real live DVD! I got very tired of bootlegs! This is the greatest news I could ever hope (after an Italian gig, of course :gah:)!
I knew that! The dreams... They always do come true! :king:

Offline Mani

• Unclean Spirit
Yes. Finally. Can't wait for the DVD.
"So we made the deal
Under the starry night and
Amon belongs to Them now"

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
I was smelling that DVD coming since they announced the Abigail tour. :)

Now I wonder what additional songs will make it to the DVD, besides all the songs from Abigail. I guess if we add "Welcome Home", "Tea", "At The Graves", "The Eye Of The Witch", " The Spider's Lullaby", "The Trees Have Eyes", "The Puppet Master", "Give Me Your Soul" and maybe "Evil" as a cover, the setlist will be close to perfection. :)

Maybe some bonuses from Wacken, as well as from the old tapes they once wanted to make a DVD from?

In any case, I'm already putting some money on the side. No matter how expensive it will be, I'll get the most luxurious edition of it. ;)

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
In any case, I'm already putting some money on the side. No matter how expensive it will be, I'll get the most luxurious edition of it. ;)
You and me both man!

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
You and me both man!

You, him, and me makes three!!!  :king:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
BAMT

Offline Madhatter

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Can't even believe they still make dvd's. Such a dated technology lol. So pumped for the blu ray though!
And the blood shall flow free like words... And the bones will form stairs to the future...

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
I was smelling that DVD coming since they announced the Abigail tour. :)

Now I wonder what additional songs will make it to the DVD, besides all the songs from Abigail. I guess if we add "Welcome Home", "Tea", "At The Graves", "The Eye Of The Witch", " The Spider's Lullaby", "The Trees Have Eyes", "The Puppet Master", "Give Me Your Soul" and maybe "Evil" as a cover, the setlist will be close to perfection. :)

Maybe some bonuses from Wacken, as well as from the old tapes they once wanted to make a DVD from?
King Diamond shows are about 13 songs, more or less, excluding intros and outros. Since Abigail has 8 real songs I guess that 2 of the other 5 will be Welcome Home and Sleepless Nights, which are a must! For the remaining 3 I hope for something never played live before from Abigail II, The Puppet Master and Give Me Your Soul! Like The Storm, Magic and The Girl In The Bloody Dress!
As a bonus I'd love a tour documentary with interviews, band comments and backstage, hotel and bus funny moments! :D:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
I think they will play a few diferents songs from each concert, for example october the 31st they play Halloween and in december maybe they play No presents for chistmas, I hope they play a few diferents songs in each venue
BAMT

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
I think they will play a few diferents songs from each concert, for example october the 31st they play Halloween and in december maybe they play No presents for chistmas, I hope they play a few diferents songs in each venue

I agree with you. This is a path to have an extended DVD/blu-ray... and sounds awesome!

Regarding the extra content I would love to see things like behind the scenes, backstage and bus moments, old material from the past tours and interviews with fans and band members..

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
I agree with you. This is a path to have an extended DVD/blu-ray... and sounds awesome!

Regarding the extra content I would love to see things like behind the scenes, backstage and bus moments, old material from the past tours and interviews with fans and band members..

Yes, and some rehearsal moments
BAMT

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights

Right! :gah: They could play a couple of differnt songs in some of the shows, and then put them all in the DVD and mix the whole thing like a big extended show! :icon_biggrin:
Yes, and some rehearsal moments
Yeah, I forgot this! Plus some studio/working moments! :cool:

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
Just read the new interview King offered here: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6700344/king-diamond-abigail-album-things-you-didnt-know

He said: "(...)the entire second half of the set is Abigail in chronological order from beginning to end, just as it should be, and presented extremely visually."

This means there will be a first half not from Abigail. I guess it can last at least 7 songs, right? And given they will film in different venues, they might play a different setlist every time. That means a shitload of material! :king:

Now I get what they mean by saying "feature length" when referring to this project. :diabo_do_msn:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Just read the new interview King offered here: http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6700344/king-diamond-abigail-album-things-you-didnt-know

He said: "(...)the entire second half of the set is Abigail in chronological order from beginning to end, just as it should be, and presented extremely visually."

This means there will be a first half not from Abigail. I guess it can last at least 7 songs, right? And given they will film in different venues, they might play a different setlist every time. That means a shitload of material! :king:

Now I get what they mean by saying "feature length" when referring to this project. :diabo_do_msn:

fucking amazing, and the king´s house is awesome, We see the microphone for the vocals recordings, I think he should put on it his classical cross bones for the inspiration
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 02:19:00 PM by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline kaijueiga

• Ghost of Change
Please play The Invisible Guests. GRANDMA PLEASE.