Author Topic: King Diamond to film feature length video on the “Abigail In Concert 2015? tour  (Read 14419 times)

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
it will be awesome if they play Shrine, is the abigail time, and never played before
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 11:55:16 AM by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
it will be awesome if they play Shrine, is the abigail time, and never played before
Yes, it's indeed a great song, and I won't be disappointed to hear it live! But it's a bonus track after all, and if I have to choose I'd prefer to hear less older stuff and more songs from Abigail II, The Puppet Master and Give Me Your Soul!

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
Another thing that I'd love to see is King singing in studio! I love to see how my favorite bands are working on their records, with earphones and stuff! Witnessing how "the magic takes life"! :cool:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Another thing that I'd love to see is King singing in studio! I love to see how my favorite bands are working on their records, with earphones and stuff! Witnessing how "the magic takes life"! :cool:

of course, it will be amazing,
BAMT

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
    • Bloody Face (official band website)
King is back, all is well in the world, nuff said!  \m/ even though "them" is my favorite KD album, abigail is my second fave and i love it so much! This tour sounds so cool! Hope to be there!! And having exodus open is awesome!  :cool:

Offline SatanKing

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Blackest: I agree it is way past time for some new fresh music.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:59:25 PM by SatanKing »
"Satanism is about the Powers/Spirits of Darkness/Unknown" - King Diamond

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
After this presents,  king will does the new album,
He promised us a Blue Ray many years ago, so, king makes our dreams come true

thank you
BAMT

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
Awesome news and so happy for king! I got my san diego ticket today and all is good! But it says holy grail is opening this show instead of exodus! ?? Curious what happened there, i love exodus, but i am happy whoever opens because king is gonna be amazing!!!  \m/  :cool:

Offline kingslungs

• Voodoo Priest
    • Ross666
Just got my KD ticket for San Francisco show Nov. 2 w/ Exodus  \m/ Who's with me?? Cant hardly wait and I am ready to hear the whole Abigail album in it entirely plus a few Mercyful Fate tunes  :king:

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
I was at the san diego show last night! I am so happy! Loved it!!!! Thank you King Diamond for being the best! The enire band are amazing and i speak for me and every fan when we say we love you and appreciate the legend you are and for never selling out! Take care and keep it going!!! Metal always!!!!!!  \m/  :king:

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
It's amazing... I arrived in USA last Saturday and now I'm in Los Angeles to see my 1st show of 5, and to complete the experience I meet with part of the band when they arrived in the venue and I took a photo with mr. Andy. Simple amazing!!!!! Can't wait for the show in just a few hours.... \m/  :gah:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Congratulations my friend
BAMT

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
Thanks my friend.... And in fact the second day was better. I had the opportunity to meet with Andy and King Diamond.
This week I'm also going for my 3 concerts. I can't wait for that...

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
After this presents,  king will does the new album,
He promised us a Blue Ray many years ago, so, king makes our dreams come true

thank you
So King makes our dreams to come true, right? ::) Well, we've waited so long for a BluRay that it doesn't feel anymore like a fulfilled dream. Make no mistake, I'm still looking forward to it, absolutely will get the best edition of that release, but by no means I perceive it like King materializing my wishes. Actually, the first sentence that comes to my head at this point is "IT WAS ABOUT TIME, MAN!" :P

As of the new album goes, I'm OK with waiting a year or two for it. I prefer the BluRay package big time to a new album, as King anyway is no longer in his prime. I mean, of course the band has it all to release a quality album, but it's unlikely they will break any ground at this point, so why caring that much after all? Again, I'll collect every release King will put out, but I do have my priorities clear. Ah! And I'm not a fanboy --which is in addition coherent with Satanist precepts, I guess. :WiNkA:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:40:35 PM by zorrow »

Offline piecemeal

• Up From The Grave
Was there for both nights in LA!  Unreal how good King sounds, the whole band is on fire.  Hope they go right into the studio after this tour!  The second night at The Wiltern wasn't as full as the first, and neither were sold out as far as I know.  Kind of disappointing seeing all that room in the pit the second night, but it made for perfect viewing.  Interesting also seeing other setlists from the tour.  Looks like they started out playing 8 songs the first "set," then lost one, then lost a Fate song to get to 6.  It still felt jam packed though, can't complain!

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
Thanks my friend.... And in fact the second day was better. I had the opportunity to meet with Andy and King Diamond.
This week I'm also going for my 3 concerts. I can't wait for that...

That is amazing!!  Congrats  :D:

Offline johnnieczech

• Gypsy
I'm still more thrilled about the announcement of a new album.

Offline blindg

• Unborn
I have extra ticket for tonight.  Let me know if you need one.  917 518 8458.

Offline paulcoz

• Mandrake
Re: King Diamond “Abigail In Concert 2015" tour
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2015, 06:36:25 AM »
When Andy isn't knocking over cups of coffee in his recording studio :D , he's sleep-walking through solos like this.

King Diamond - The Possession, San Antonio Nov 2015 (2:05 onwards):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CP3x3QjwFy4#t=165

:icon_eek:  :icon_eek:  :icon_eek:

This is one of the professionally recorded shows, or just "rehearsal"!? I want that on DVD, now!  :icon_biggrin:

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:50:45 AM by paulcoz »
Paulcoz.

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:08:46 PM by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline devilsavocado

• The Preacher
OK, so here's a question, 'cause i need someone to explain this to me...
I've been checking out youtube vids from the two supposedly filmed nights, and i dont see as much as a single, professional camera anywhere near the stage, at either show.

What's the deal with that? I dont expect a DVD of smartphone footage?

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng0TLP0W23U

Here you can barely see a camera moving around on the right! And another one on the left of the stage floor!

Offline devilsavocado

• The Preacher
Now i see them! Thanks, Blackest!

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
You're welcome!
Can't wait for the DVD! \m/

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
So, is there any tentative release date? Would really love to hear some news related to how its production is going. :)