Author Topic: King Diamond to film feature length video on the “Abigail In Concert 2015? tour  (Read 14357 times)

Offline Chagosomar

• Angel Of Light
  • "Moonchild!!! Hear the mandrake scream!"
    • Deadly Fujow. A dark ambient project
So, is there any tentative release date? Would really love to hear some news related to how its production is going. :)
not much news on any front lately.

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
can´t wait for any news
BAMT

Offline enigmatech

• Spirit
Yeah, I'm very anxious for this. Very strange that practically no information has been released so far...more than anything I'm excited for the new album  :king:, which is actually my most anticipated life even right now! I just cannot wait to finally get to hear a NEW King Diamond album!

Offline devilsavocado

• The Preacher
Well, they only said they would shoot it. They never promised to release it...

Offline DevilEeeyes

• Ghost of Change
They've only done the US shows on the Abigail in Concert tour, they haven't done any of the European shows yet (nor have they announced any other shows, perhaps they'd go to Asia, Australia or South America too?).  Presumably they wouldn't release the DVD until the tour is finished.

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
They've only done the US shows on the Abigail in Concert tour, they haven't done any of the European shows yet (nor have they announced any other shows, perhaps they'd go to Asia, Australia or South America too?).  Presumably they wouldn't release the DVD until the tour is finished.

Yeath, I think king will end the Abigail Tour 2016 for release the Blue ray, because the setlist is almost the same, or maybe they includes a few another songs of the European Tour
BAMT

Offline RoknRowl

• Spirit
I think to record the shows is one thing, now the dvd or blue ray whatever has to be produced.  :diabo_do_msn:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
I think to record the shows is one thing, now the dvd or blue ray whatever has to be produced.  :diabo_do_msn:

hopefully we can see soon this treasure
BAMT

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
This is starting to take longer than what I would've liked. :) No news either. Hope there's no issue and that everything's just taking shape to be released soon. :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 08:08:04 AM by zorrow »

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
I think they are waiting to end the european tour to launch for sale
BAMT

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
I think they are waiting to end the european tour to launch for sale
I hope so. It's just a bit frustrating they don't say anything about it. Normally, the releases schedule is unveiled by the label. So far Metal Blade hasn't announced anything.

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
You right my friend even when the fans are hope for many years for a present like this, also, we hope the new album, let´s hope they tell us something great news
BAMT

Offline urnamehere

• Unclean Spirit
<<crickets>>

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Angel Of Light
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
Maybe some good news coming soon for the upcoming DVD.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155165250864008&substory_index=0&id=72821554007

I hope so, then maybe everyone will fucking relax about the damn thing.

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
great, I cant wait
BAMT

Offline krisjay

• Holy Shrine
For some reason I have been thinking we may see another tour before the new album. Possibly a THEM run for a few months. No inside scoop or no reason to believe this, just a feeling. Or we could have the DVD/BLU RAY and new album for Xmas and I'm way off.

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
For some reason I have been thinking we may see another tour before the new album. Possibly a THEM run for a few months. No inside scoop or no reason to believe this, just a feeling. Or we could have the DVD/BLU RAY and new album for Xmas and I'm way off.

I read something that the DVD may be released for Xmas, but it's not confirmed!
Lets keep waiting dor the official announcement.  :gah:

Offline ashtoreth

• Ghost of Change
I read something that the DVD may be released for Xmas, but it's not confirmed!
Lets keep waiting dor the official announcement.  :gah:

King Diamond DVD Update!

Andy La Rocque and our sound engineer Pontus Norgren, have begun work on the sound files from the shows we recorded on the US 2015 Abigail Tour. Andy said he was surprised by how good it all sounds. I have personally seen a rough cut of the song “The Possession” which was put together for us as a pre-taster by Denise Korycki who is in charge of the video project, and I can tell you it sounded and looked amazing!
Everything has taken a little longer than we initially thought it would, but we now also have footage from our 2016 European Summer Festivals and we’re reviewing that as well for inclusion in the DVD set. I can’t tell you a release date at this moment, but we’re definitely sticking our heads full time into this project now.
Once we have finished work on the DVD, it will be time for writing and recording the next brand new King Diamond studio album. 2017 will be spent mostly on writing and recording, and we will also try to fit in a few special festival shows, performing the same set as on the Abigail tour. We might even hit a few places we haven’t been in a million years.
Now you know as much as I do. ????
Stay Heavy,
King
Stay up to date with King Diamond at:
http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com

Offline zorrow

• Jonah
Last time we talked about this was in October last year. Other bands I like have released DVD/Bluray packages since then, including Annihilator, Fates Warning, Michael Schenker and Arch Enemy. It's incredible how long the Abigail tour videos are taking to get released. Frustrating. :icon_confused: