Author Topic: King Diamond new date announced on Europe...  (Read 1427 times)

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
King Diamond new date announced on Europe...
« on: October 14, 2015, 03:50:38 AM »
Graspop Metal Meeting just announced King Diamond as one of the main bands for the next edition on June of 2016
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=TSUtUKorpEc

In your opinion what are the most important festivals in Europe that you believe King Diamond must play?

I will choose at least one Festival to go in Europe next year. Which one I have to go? (Supposing that King Diamond will play there?

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
  • Doomed by the living dead!
Re: King Diamond new date announced on Europe...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2015, 05:59:31 AM »
Into The Grave festival in Leeuwarden, in the north of The Netherlands.

The main reason why i mention this festival is, it is around the corner.   :cool:
And it is a cool festival with 7000 people max where he would be the ideal headliner!

I can only hope.

Allthough i prefer King Diamond inside a venue like the 013 in Tilburg instead, than seeing them on a bigger festival.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 06:00:10 AM by Bub »
nah

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 07:38:03 AM »
I don't know why the link is unavailable, but when I watched there are a list of more than 30 bands announced....
Probably Graspop released the video before the right time OR without permission from a few bands. :D:

Let's wait and see when the announcement will comes...

Offline DevilEeeyes

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 12:29:55 AM »
I am also hoping for some non-festival shows, particularly in the UK.  The only summer festival here that really fits for King Diamond is Bloodstock, and they only ever book a couple of bands I like and it's always expensive.  I'm also not certain that King would have the same stage time at a festival as he would at a headline gig.  That said, I will just have to see what's announced and see what I can get to!

Offline madOrange

• Spirit
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2015, 11:30:14 AM »
Abigail
June 21st 2016
O2 Forum London

I just bought three tickets