Author Topic: King in Brazil, Pleasee!!!!!  (Read 906 times)

Offline Daniel Cardoso

• Unborn
King in Brazil, Pleasee!!!!!
« on: October 23, 2015, 11:59:31 AM »
What is the possibility of the King returning to Brazil for a few more shows? I know this is something that depends on the promoters and viability. But if there is interest from them, or if the fans get this to happen, what would be the position of the King, Ole and everyone else involved? The King has many, many fans even in Brazil, who wait for their return !!
I thank you and long live the king !!!!

:king:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Re: King in Brazil, Pleasee!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 01:31:45 PM »
If you are in contact with the promoters maybe king can goes to Brazil, Livia said that all depents of the interesting of bring the king diamond band to each country, only they must to contact to king or his manager for the evantually shows
BAMT

Offline Daniel Cardoso

• Unborn
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 10:44:38 PM »
Thanks for answering, bolivarmaxi!
Maybe we, the other fans in Brazil and throughout South America may have the privilege of attending the King again and all of its production in the near future. At the time of his coming here in Brazil (between 1996 and 1999) did not get a chance to watch such a complete show - say in relation to production, never in a matter of performance. And that would be just wonderful. Reuniríamos a lot of fans with ease. I'm cheering and expecting this to happen, and what I can do!
A hug!!

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2015, 04:41:47 PM »
Go ahead, maybe You can send a email to Livia or ole
BAMT