Author Topic: Writing for new album to start in February  (Read 2462 times)

Offline sarnath

• Uninvited Guest
Writing for new album to start in February
« on: November 16, 2015, 07:09:39 PM »
Just saw this posted on blabbermouth about an interview with Andy in regards to new album.....

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/king-diamond-to-start-work-on-new-album-early-next-year/

\m/ \m/ \m/

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
Re: Writing for new album to start in February
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:01:48 AM »
It will be awesome, blue ray more new album is a crazy and insane thing, some presents after christmas
BAMT

Offline Dirk

• Ghost of Change
  • Could it really be I'm in the afterlife?
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 11:46:49 AM »
Almost can,t wait for a new album and the Live DVD !!!

Thanx to ERLING- K.I.N.Gs Bodyguard and Friend who

made it possible to meet KING in Vegas!

Love and Respect!

Never will forget that!

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 06:05:21 PM »
 Killer !!! ~~~ new album & a live blu-ray , lot's to look forward to  :king:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 09:05:06 AM »
today I found a king´s interview and he said that he will start writting early in 2016, and this time he has the time to make a awesome work with his vocals, if he wanna he can does 40 voices in a song, like choirs it´s wonna be amazing

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/king-diamond-on-next-studio-album-its-coming-out-when-its-done/
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 10:58:08 AM by bolivarmaxi »
BAMT

Offline Stubs

• Unclean Spirit
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2015, 09:32:40 PM »
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/king-diamond-on-next-studio-album-its-coming-out-when-its-done/

Thank you for posting this; I'm very happy that you're finally going to get your bluray. I'm even happier for King that technology has gotten to a point where artists can take their own time to decide how they will be best remembered. I'm all for prep and throwing down, but King deserves an unlimited studio check. I'm thankful that he's finally got it. I can't wait to hear the new album and after reading this I wouldn't mind if it takes longer than Static Age or Chinese Democracy to drop, as long as it's worth the wait. (Please Halloween 2016 though.)  :D:

Offline Davidk

• Mandrake
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2015, 01:42:53 PM »
today I found a king´s interview and he said that he will start writting early in 2016, and this time he has the time to make a awesome work with his vocals, if he wanna he can does 40 voices in a song, like choirs it´s wonna be amazing

\m/ \m/

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2015, 08:16:19 AM »
Thank you for posting this; I'm very happy that you're finally going to get your bluray. I'm even happier for King that technology has gotten to a point where artists can take their own time to decide how they will be best remembered. I'm all for prep and throwing down, but King deserves an unlimited studio check. I'm thankful that he's finally got it. I can't wait to hear the new album and after reading this I wouldn't mind if it takes longer than Static Age or Chinese Democracy to drop, as long as it's worth the wait. (Please Halloween 2016 though.)  :D:

Yesssss, finally king make my dream come true
awesome
BAMT

Offline Shadowswhisper

• Lurker From The Dark
  • even a broken clock is right twice a day
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 09:48:32 PM »
I am certain the new album will be great with so many resources available to the band Kings own home studio Andy's guitar studio and the energy from touring ....I can not think of a better way to prepare for recording an album then playing a series of live shows to get into the groove of things.

Simply will be amazing  \m/   
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...would explain why i am so nice !

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2016, 06:08:00 AM »
I hope he still making the new album right now
BAMT

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
    • Bloody Face (official band website)
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2016, 06:23:39 PM »
Great news for sure! So happy king and company are healthy, happy, touring and writing! I saw the abigail 2015 show here in san diego and it was amazing! Now a new album would top it all off fantastic!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!  \m/ :king: :cool: :icon_cool: