Author Topic: Any official news about this?  (Read 1821 times)

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 04:24:40 AM by Blackest »

Offline Tri Landau

• One Of "Them"
  • I think Melissa's still with us.
Re: Any official news about this?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2015, 10:12:08 AM »
It seems to be in his Facebook as well https://www.facebook.com/kingdiamondofficial/

We are sorry to have to announce the cancellation of the Tulsa, Oklahoma show.
King is suffering from a severe case of acute laryngitis. He was examined by a doctor this afternoon, and during the exam an anesthetic was used together with a laryngoscope. Not long after that, he had an extreme sensitivity reaction to the anesthetic no one had a chance to foresee, which he is still recovering from.

For ticket refunds, please contact your place of purchase.

And

Houston, we are very sorry to inform you that there is unfortunately no chance for King Diamond to perform at the House of Blues this Friday the 4th of December, due to the acute laryngitis, which caused the cancellation in Oklahoma this Tuesday.
An unforeseen effect of the anesthetic used in the examination this past Monday has delayed the healing process.
King has for once been silent, trying his damnedest to bring enough vocal chords back to complete the rest of the tour.
There is still hope for Dallas on Saturday, but do keep an eye on our Facebook just in case.
Again, Houston, we are very very sorry. You know how much we love playing for you.

Stay Heavy

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:13:00 AM by Tri Landau »

Offline Blackest

• Victimized
  • Sleepless Nights
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2015, 11:09:07 AM »
Ok, thank you for the answer!
I don't use to check Facebook, I'm not familiar with it!

Offline Shadowswhisper

• Lurker From The Dark
  • even a broken clock is right twice a day
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 01:59:19 PM »
Yeah a friend of mine was so upset about the cancellation he actually had the nerve to say something negative...In reply I believe I said look ya selfish bastard you try belting out multi octave falsettos for an hour or more over a course of live shows and see how your vocal chords feel at the end of the night you know it's a very painful condition singers sometimes aquire....usally am even keel but he just pissed me off.

Stay heavy  \m/
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...would explain why i am so nice !