Author Topic: Abigail tour 2016  (Read 5544 times)

Offline HammerSaints

• Unborn
Re: Abigail tour 2016
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2016, 06:58:36 AM »
Does anyone know if the full Abigail merchandise shown here http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/site/featured/merchandise-from-the-abigail-in-concert-tour/ will be sold in London tomorrow night or is it just the 3 shirts posted by Bub above?

The reason I ask is that the o2 Forum have just informed me that the merchandise stall will not have credit card facilities and we will not be allowed to leave the venue once we have entered so I want to make sure I have enough cash on me prior to entering the o2.

Also everyone travelling to London by train tomorrow be aware of a potential RMT Union strike that may affect us getting home. http://www.southernrailway.com/your-journey/strike

See you all tomorrow  :king:

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2016, 10:42:34 AM »
Does anyone know if the full Abigail merchandise shown here http://www.kingdiamondcoven.com/site/featured/merchandise-from-the-abigail-in-concert-tour/ will be sold in London tomorrow night or is it just the 3 shirts posted by Bub above?

The reason I ask is that the o2 Forum have just informed me that the merchandise stall will not have credit card facilities and we will not be allowed to leave the venue once we have entered so I want to make sure I have enough cash on me prior to entering the o2.

Also everyone travelling to London by train tomorrow be aware of a potential RMT Union strike that may affect us getting home. http://www.southernrailway.com/your-journey/strike

See you all tomorrow  :king:

I don't know how it works in Europe, but last year on 4 shows that I went they just have credit card facilities in Los Angeles, so my suggestion is go with enough ca$h!

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
  • Doomed by the living dead!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2016, 11:03:03 AM »
As far as i know, the shirts on the picture i had taken, are the ones that are available on this tour.
In the Netherlands, it was cash only. So take some extra cash as HammerSaints allready pointed out.  :icon_wink:
nah

Offline cacaman

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • BAGUETTE OF DOOM
Abigail tour 2016
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2016, 05:05:17 PM »
I've seen the King and his team last night during Hellfest 2016, France.
I was there 4 years ago, after King's medical ordeals and his great return on stage. At that time overall he sounded very good, despite a laborious start and a bit of vocal tiredness after 40-45 minutes of tremendously epic heavy metal. Nonetheless it was a great show and we left delighted.

24 hours ago, it wasn't the same story.
The concert was UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE.

The musicians sounded tight, sharp, heavy, looked involved and happy to be there, especially Pontus. We couldn't see Matt a lot behind his kit but he gave us a solid performance. The guitars were fantastic and every guitarist on here knows how tricky King's catalogue is in this department ; switching from eletric to acoustic to electric to acoustic back and forth, Andy & Mike were the armed wings of this magic night. Livia's backing vocals were great and offered a nice and worthy support.

And the King destroyed everything. From the first note to the last, no hesitation, high and pure falsettos, nailing every fucking note on the head. No laborious start, no tiredness (at least we didn't hear it). He was obviously telling the truth about his voice : i don't think it has ever been THAT good. I mean, how could it be better? He just put his guts on the table, and his balls on top of it.
At last but not at least, King spent some extra minutes to thank the people who were still there, when the crowd was gone. I was there, fucking screaming till my lungs were about to tear apart, to thank the Maestro for this absolute display of awesomeness.

Thank you Mr King Diamond. You and your team delivered the heavy metal pinnacle of the year :king:

A few pics for you guys to appreciate the superb backdrops :

« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 05:43:05 AM by cacaman »

Offline HammerSaints

• Unborn
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2016, 05:51:11 PM »
Thanks LucasRomao & Bub.

Cash it is.

Offline DevilEeeyes

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2016, 03:30:50 AM »
LONDON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!  Just about to set off from Devon

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
  • Doomed by the living dead!
« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2016, 11:07:21 AM »
Enjoy the London gig!  \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
nah

Offline DevilEeeyes

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2016, 11:35:57 AM »
London was superb, one of my top gigs ever!  Fantastic performances all round, flawless.
Only one drawback was that I couldn't get the shirt I wanted because they were sold out, hopefully some will appear online after the tour.

Offline sithslayer

• Deadly Lullabye
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2016, 04:16:46 PM »
Great pics cacaman!  I drove through a blizzard to get to his show last november in minnesota and it was well worth it  everything sounded perfect!  King even smacked my hand as he was walking off the stage at the end best moment ever.  I said i'd never wash that hand again but its starting to get gross.

Offline rockapiedra

• Haunted
  • ready to take on this world!
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2016, 05:49:06 AM »
London was amazing!!! It fulfilled my expectations! I was so happy to see the king upclose. GREAT SHOW, FLAWLESS. King`s voice was so perfect, hitting high notes.
This is heaven and hell!!!!