Author Topic: More rumors about King Diamond in South America...  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Walter_BR

• Salem
  • Justice is meaningless without freedom.
More rumors about King Diamond in South America...
« on: June 15, 2016, 07:07:55 PM »
So, a music journalist from Argentina has claimed in his twitter account that King Diamond is going to come to south america by the last quarter of the year. This tweet has been generating a lot of buzz, because, apparently, this guy is supposed to be a reliable source for this type of stuff. Also, the brazillian blogsphere caught up to this buzz, and is now spreading the "news".

BUT, as something like this happened in the past, and was sadly proven to be fake, and the coven being the only real reliable source for KD/MF news as far as I know, I wanted to post it here and see if we can get some confirmation? I'm aware that if things are not set in stone yet, there's nothing that the band can say about it, and if this is indeed true, this guy is probably leaking confidential (and probably illegal) information. In the other hand, if these are just fake rumors that this guy is spreading, then I think the band and the fans should know.

His tweet:
https://twitter.com/AcostaMzk/status/742537894754189312
"King Diamond in South America by the last quarter of the year."

A Brazillian website sharing the "news":
http://www.vandohalen.com.br/king-diamond-na-america-do-sul-no-final-do-ano/

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
Re: More rumors about King Diamond in South America...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 07:39:52 PM »
I've not heard any rumours. I wouldn't believe anything until you hear it (see it) here on the forums (Livia would no doubt be the one to make the post), the kingdiamondcoven.com website, or King Diamond facebook page.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 07:40:28 PM by TwilightKing »

Offline Walter_BR

• Salem
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 08:05:40 PM »
Neither would I. And that's why I came here first.

Offline Livia Zita

• Band
    • Livia's Artsy Stuff
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 06:50:16 PM »
No plans right now.
Like TK said... If there's anything official, we will be posting about it on our official site, Facebook, and newsletter (if you're signed up).
Working in the backgrounds :)

Offline Walter_BR

• Salem
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 12:10:09 AM »
Thanks for clearing everything up, Livia.