Author Topic: A King Diamond single.  (Read 1541 times)

Offline Shadowswhisper

• Lurker From The Dark
  • even a broken clock is right twice a day
A King Diamond single.
« on: October 13, 2016, 06:43:08 PM »
I am certain most all of us know the good news concerning the dvd and new album so  i got to thinking perhaps King and the guys depending on the concept of the album  could possibly capture a track for video.  Nothing fancy few strobe lights some simple scenery for a youtube or other social media site as long as it does not give too much of the story away.

Friends and contemporaries Metallica as well as allot of other metal bands have done such and i believe that would be a great way to give the fans something to look forward to and make the anticipation all that much better for the final release.

I simply remember seeing the video for The family ghost  on MTV and am embarrassed to say that I did not know Abigail was even released seeing the video being amazed i went to Vintage vinyl in NJ to buy the Abigail album man i will tell you was just blown away by it.

I want to know what you guys and girls think as a long time fan i would simply love it myself how do you feel ?

stay heavy  \m/

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 12:45:44 PM by Shadowswhisper »
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...would explain why i am so nice !

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
Re: A King Diamond single.
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 06:58:55 PM »
Would definitely be killer!

I'd love small video clips of the recording of the new album as well. Just short clips of the progress of the new album being uploaded to youtube every now and then during the recording, to build up to the release of the album. As far as I know there are no video recordings of King Diamond or Mercyful Fate in the actual studio doing work.

Just the thought of seeing clips of KD/MF playing in the studio during the early years gives me goosebumps. (i'd give anything being the fly on the wall!!)
So if Livia sees this, be sure to document the recording of the new album. Die hard fans LOVES that kind of stuff!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 07:00:43 PM by TheUnborn »

Offline Shadowswhisper

• Lurker From The Dark
  • even a broken clock is right twice a day
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 09:22:10 PM »
Could not agree more if not a music video which thinking about it there probably will be one for the upcoming album release i should think and hope.  Yet some behind the scenes material would certainly be great as well.

Stay Heavy  \m/
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...would explain why i am so nice !

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 07:57:01 AM »
I hope king is working on for making this stuff for us, I really hope a new album
BAMT

Offline johnnieczech

• Gypsy
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 10:22:50 AM »
As far as the new studio album goes, I kind of gave up. I don't think there will be one, at least in near future.

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2017, 09:35:34 PM »
As far as the new studio album goes, I kind of gave up. I don't think there will be one, at least in near future.

I'm sure there will be another record, an and important one.