Author Topic: Mercyful Fate history tour  (Read 440 times)

Offline piecemeal

• Up From The Grave
Mercyful Fate history tour
« on: August 26, 2017, 07:54:10 PM »
Hey all - I'm visiting Copenhagen in a few weeks and I'm wondering if you have any recommendations on places of interest to King Diamond / MF fans. I've heard that possibly Denner or Shermann owns a record store? That may not be true. But would love to visit any spots that are important parts of Diamond-lore. Without being a creep. Ha. Thanks for your recommendations!

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
Re: Mercyful Fate history tour
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 03:36:47 AM »
Denner does indeed own a record store, I quite nice one too! It is called Beat Bop Records and the address is: Peder Hvitfeldts Stræde 14, 1173 København K

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 07:46:28 PM »
Absolutely, the Beat Bop-shop of Michael Denner is great. He is usually there and loves to talk to his fans. Totally down to earth guy, a real gentleman. And his shop has a lot of interesting lps!

Offline piecemeal

• Up From The Grave
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 05:37:35 PM »
Just an update on this: was able to visit Beat Bop and meet Mr. Denner!  Nice guy and as you said, accommodating to his fans.  I asked to take a pic and he offered to sign the Denner Shermann album I bought there.  So cool!  His shop is great and has a great selection too.  Picked up a couple Danish rock albums on his recommendation.

Offline KingOfTheRotten

• The King Of Diamonds
  • WHOA YAEE!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 02:17:56 AM »
Denner has excellent taste! If he says something is worth checking out, it will be worth checking out. I have never experienced anything else, with his recommendations. Great guy with great musical taste!

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 10:19:56 PM »
Great!
And you've got a killer lp in your hands there. Riffs!