Author Topic: Psycho Las Vegas Festival  (Read 372 times)

Offline Sneaky

• Uninvited Guest
Psycho Las Vegas Festival
« on: August 01, 2017, 08:32:44 AM »
Hello all.

I'm a longtime King Diamond fan from Australia after being seduced upon first hearing Dressed In White back in 87. I have never ever had the chance to see the band live but finally all worlds collided perfectly...I fly to the US this week for a family reunion and have purchased a ticket to the Psycho Las Vegas Festival!

I haven't seen any posts related to the Festival yet [if there is a thread already please feel free to delete this post]. Anyone going? King Diamond live and headlining...hell yes!! I am still trying to decide whether to stand on Andy or Mike's side or right in the middle

Can't wait to hear Arrival. And Omens. And Abigail. And buy a tee shirt. And hopefully meet King for a photo. Hmmm...do I pack my Abigail and Them records in my suitcase, risking damage, and hope to have them signed or is that ridiculous?

Looking forward to the next album and in the interim I've lately been heavily into The Eye and Voodoo.

"Yes, let it be done!"
"I am being victimized again"

Offline Bub

• Global Moderator
  • Doomed by the living dead!
Re: Psycho Las Vegas Festival
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 12:24:13 PM »
I ain't going, being a poor European, but it looks like a nice festival. Lot's of doom bands as well and even Swans on sunday.  \m/

I wouldn't take any vinyl with me if i were you. Besides the damage issue, you would be walking around constantly with the vinyl and the chance that you actually get them signed??
Maybe a cd booklet??

I would stand where there is a free spot in the front. I do not think you are the only one who want's to stand in the front.  :gah:

Enjoy the festival!  \m/ \m/
nah

Offline Sneaky

• Uninvited Guest
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 11:14:40 PM »
Lot's of doom bands as well and even Swans on sunday.  \m/
Enjoy the festival!  \m/ \m/

Thanks Bub! Well it is going to be massive to see King Diamond, looking forward to every second of every song.

Anyone else going?

Livia, King, Andy, band...I would love to meet you. Looking forward to the show \m/
"I am being victimized again"

Offline Maggotcrusher666

• You Are "9"
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2017, 03:13:36 PM »
I'm going!  Seeing King Diamond, Cirith Ungol and Manilla Road in one weekend is going to be amazing!

Offline Shadowswhisper

• Lurker From The Dark
  • even a broken clock is right twice a day
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 10:38:26 PM »
Will not be able to make it but i am sure it is going to be epic  \m/

Stay heavy
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...would explain why i am so nice !