Author Topic: KIng Diamond: New concert announced in Chile / South America  (Read 404 times)

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
KIng Diamond: New concert announced in Chile / South America
« on: August 24, 2017, 08:18:57 AM »
Hello everyone,
Today we were surprised with a new announcement.
Only 2 months after play in Brazil, King Diamond confirmed that they are coming back to be playing in South America once again.
This time in Chile!!!! This is so cool, after so much time LATAM fans will be able to see King playing live twice in a year.
I live in Brazil, and just started my plan to be in Chile later October.

If you're planning to be there, let's have a beer (or more than one)! #StayHeavy  :cool: :gah:

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
Re: KIng Diamond: New concert announced in Chile / South America
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 10:50:35 AM »
Counting down.... less than 2 weeks!

:cool: :gah:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 07:11:17 AM »
I saw in interview last week that king is planning to play Shrine live, this gonna be awesone it is true
BAMT

Offline LucasRomao

• Catacomb Crawler
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2017, 12:43:46 PM »
I saw in interview last week that king is planning to play Shrine live, this gonna be awesone it is true

I read an interview where he tells about it, not sure if it's the same that you read http://rockaxis.com/rock/entrevistas/king-diamond-hay-mas-vida-real-en-los-discos-de-lo-que-imaginas. But just after mention they will play Shrine and The Lake live, King also says that for the concert in Chile the setlist will be exactly the same.

Hope we have something new, as this is the "last" concert of the year and in the exactly day that the tour completes 2 years (the tour started on 10/29/15 in Denver)!  :cool: :smileok:

Now less than 40 hours to my flight, completing 6 times on this tour on 2 different continents and 3 different countries... Not so bad!  :D: :D: :D:

Offline bolivarmaxi

• "Amon" Belongs To You
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2017, 03:10:13 PM »
it will be awesome if he plays Shrine this year or the next year
BAMT

Offline TheUnborn

• Haunted
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 09:48:32 PM »

SHRINE live????
God damn!