Author Topic: "Lost in Vegas" Listens to Melissa  (Read 495 times)

Offline MrTumoursMisery

• Unborn
"Lost in Vegas" Listens to Melissa
« on: August 20, 2018, 03:21:59 am »
A YouTube channel called Lost in Vegas recently listened to the Melissa song by Mercyful Fate. The premise of the channel is that two guys, who are both unfamiliar with the metal genre, listen to metal songs for the first time ever and "react" to them. I normally don't care for "reaction videos," but I thought that their reactions to Melissa were very amusing, and I have to give them credit for taking an open-minded approach to the music. Anyway, I thought that fellow Mercyful Fate/King Diamond fans might get a kick out of it. Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ysaILfX588
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 03:23:08 am by MrTumoursMisery »

Offline sithslayer

• Possessed
Re: "Lost in Vegas" Listens to Melissa
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 01:41:07 pm »
Thanks for the link that was entertaining

Offline Satans KINGdom

• Superpostwhore
  • If thine eyes decieve thee, pluck them out!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2018, 12:33:01 am »
I saw that on YouTube, thought it was great. I watch all their metal video reactions. So far that one up s my favorite, just cause I figured they would hate it, but they really dug it.

Offline Cornloaf

• Lady In Black
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 12:18:20 pm »
My favorite part of the video had to be when the falsetto vocals kicked in the first time.  They thought they got punked!  I must have heard this song 1000 times, but they really pointed out how much of a guitar monster song this is.  I definitely appreciate these guys and their open mind.  I think I saw one of their older videos and it explained that they mostly listened to hip hop.  I don't think I would be as successful as them listening to hip hop as they do with metal.  Lots of props to these guys.

Offline fatekingfate

• Salem
    • Bloody Face (official band website)
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 06:17:50 am »
I watched it! They actually liked it all around!  :cool:

Offline TheUnborn

• Salem
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2018, 07:43:06 pm »
Yeah, I like those guys too. They give an honest opinion, and actually seem to be listening to the songs they listen to for the very first time.