Author Topic: Ideas & Concepts for nexts Kind Diamond's albums  (Read 15964 times)

Offline Shagr

• Mandrake
  • Whoopy-fucking-doo.
    • Shagrmeister
Re: Ideas & Concepts for nexts Kind Diamond's albums
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 12:59:50 pm »
Maybe something that would involve gambling...in any twisted way only King could come up.
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Satan's Portrait

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 01:04:22 pm »
Betting souls?

Offline Shagr

• Mandrake
  • Whoopy-fucking-doo.
    • Shagrmeister
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 01:19:05 pm »
Yeah could be something like that, like in "13 invitations" or so, but something more complicated (of course). Like someone with a gambling addiction, plays well, wins lots of money and then loses everything he has. House, wife, job etc. Has a chance to do some kind of "pact"...gets everything back - double - life is great, he's the king of the world but in the "pact" stands that he has to give "something horrible" away in certain periods of time to stay in that level of success (years from his kid's life maybe, something really bad anyway) Ending I don't know...haha maybe he could make bastard childs with other women to get more years to give away...they all die very young of course. And in the end they all come to haunt him for all the lost years...bla bla I'm just brainstorming here :P

Yeah yeah I know I'm not King, but maybe something around that kind of subject might be nice to read. Not necessarily gambling of course.
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

Offline Metallist

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 01:43:06 pm »
Maybe something about a cursed city, with a unlucky traveler that finds himself lost in there, and finds out he's in the middle of something crazy. A cult, or a coven...?

Offline King

• The King Of Diamonds
    • https://www.facebook.com/travis.falcon.94
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 02:08:19 pm »
i was also thinking something about aleins

Offline desecrator_of_soul

• Ammit, Eater of the Dead
  • Oh Satan, I beseech thee to have mercy on my soul!
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 02:15:47 pm »
a mda story  :)

Offline Metallist

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 01:30:41 pm »
Wouldn't that be a helluva rapement??!! Whadd'ya guys thinking...King to make something that desperate...I'll eat a hatful of shit before that happens!

Offline paulcoz

• Mandrake
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2006, 08:55:22 pm »
Based on a description of the album cover (which was posted a while ago by Renzo or someone else), there's a good chance there will be an evil little girl in the story told on the new King Diamond album. So...those hoping for a concept with creepy kids might be in luck!
Paulcoz.

Offline grr

• Lady In Black
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2006, 12:41:30 am »
Cthulhu? Wasn't that a big sea-monster from one of Lovecrafts books? I've been also thinking a lot of the title, story, sounds and artwork... Interesting.
King Diamond and Mercyful Fate Fanclub Sweden

Offline Metallist

• Holy Shrine
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2006, 08:57:18 am »
an evil little girl
Surprise! In King's stories it always seems little girls are evil.

Offline grr

• Lady In Black
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2006, 03:58:50 pm »

I don't want that! I don't want that!

Off-topic: How did you do to post over 760 posts on just a few days in this new forum?
King Diamond and Mercyful Fate Fanclub Sweden

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2006, 03:59:50 pm »
I don't want that! I don't want that!

Off-topic: How did you do to post over 760 posts on just a few days in this new forum?

Post counts are moved over from the old board....

Offline Penumbra

• The mother of postwhores!
    • My music
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2006, 10:54:54 pm »
It has to include The Flying Spaghetti Monster

I'd buy a million copies.

Offline CorpseWithoutASoul

• Mad Arab
  • Heaven or Hell... where are we now?
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 12:14:26 am »
Any truth to the rumor that the next King album will be a sequel to the Them/Conspiracy storylines? I've been waiting forever for a follow up to those!

Offline Shadowswhisper

• Victim Of The Coven
  • even a broken clock is right twice a day
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 02:22:44 pm »
:cool: OK I'm awake now.   Well many ideas but would have to say i would like to hear and probably others may say this as well a in depth conceptual album on the bell witch with a degree of both fact and fiction.

Certainly long enough story for a full concept piece and with kings magic to capture the essence do tend to think it would entertain the imaginations of many.

Music wise have to say both melodic and heavy some nice torrid riffs and mellow but powerful classic solos and themes as heard in Abigail.

:king: Stay heavy !
The road to hell is paved with good intentions...would explain why i am so nice !

Offline maarten.

• NCS Team
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2006, 07:20:14 am »
It has to include The Flying Spaghetti Monster

I'd buy a million copies.

my hero :)

i would like some digging in a twisted mind (like on the graveyard) and it would be even nicer if we already know that person (like dr. Eastmann, Jeremiah, Dr. Landau, grandma, Jesse Bell,...) so it would make a story we already know even better (I'm not asking for a sequel or something, just a story next to a existing story)

Neffie's penguin's

Offline Hellborn Goat

• Superpostwhore
  • Goat
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2006, 11:17:23 am »
Personally, I don't think another sequel is really necessary, I think a fresh new story would be best.
-Goat

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2006, 11:55:52 am »
yeah i say something new....king won't dissapoint no matter what he does though

Offline maarten.

• NCS Team
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2006, 12:18:32 pm »
well, it is a fresh new story, cause we don't know the characters that good. they just bumb in accidentally in an other story, but they still have their own story untold (well, except grandma then, but still, i would like to know the story of her before she appears in THEM, she is just to cool, to let aside).

but don't mind me, i just have this feeling that all these king diamond albums are just little puzzlepieces of something bigger and there is some kind of connection between all story's. So when we think king is working on all separate story's, he's actually working on one giant thing for 20 years now, one that would blow us all away in the end if the puzzle would be completed in, let's say and other 20 years :gah: .
but again, don't mind me, I'm just dreaming out loud (but I'm sure grandma is actually one of Laszlo and Emerencias kids who have run the puppet theater in London and THEY are the spirits of the kids she killed that are haunting her down and the man on The Graveyard is also one of Laszlo's kidsbut he couldn't handle the horror inside the theater and therefor Laszlo kicked him out and he tried to run a "normal" life, but now and then he lose it all and the memory of his cruel dad takes the forehand.... or something like that :) )

but indeed, something complete new wouldn't be bad :) kings knows what's best in the end :king:

Neffie's penguin's

Offline Lafeys Ghost

• The Preacher
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2006, 01:07:01 pm »
I'd like to hear more info on this painting that the new album is supposedly based on personally

Offline Hellborn Goat

• Superpostwhore
  • Goat
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2006, 03:06:07 pm »
but don't mind me, i just have this feeling that all these king diamond albums are just little puzzlepieces of something bigger and there is some kind of connection between all story's. So when we think king is working on all separate story's, he's actually working on one giant thing for 20 years now, one that would blow us all away in the end if the puzzle would be completed in, let's say and other 20 years :gah: .
but again, don't mind me, I'm just dreaming out loud (but I'm sure grandma is actually one of Laszlo and Emerencias kids who have run the puppet theater in London and THEY are the spirits of the kids she killed that are haunting her down and the man on The Graveyard is also one of Laszlo's kidsbut he couldn't handle the horror inside the theater and therefor Laszlo kicked him out and he tried to run a "normal" life, but now and then he lose it all and the memory of his cruel dad takes the forehand.... or something like that :) )

That's an interesting idea actually... You have quite an imagination! My first reaction was that it couldn't work because the stories are set in different time periods, but as you went on to say certain characters could be descendants of others so it could tie in that way..
-Goat

Offline Nachtsider

• Emerencia
  • Shadowmancer Supreme
    • Nachtsider at VampireFreaks.com
Closure
« Reply #46 on: May 17, 2007, 02:20:11 am »
I'd like the Them/Conspiracy storyline brought to a satisfying conclusion. Seeing King's character wreaking bloody vengeance upon his trecherous mother and Dr. Landau from beyond the grave would be fantastic.
There may be no peace for the wicked, but the righteous can damn well get a piece whenever they feel

Offline Magistralium

• Banshee
  • Form itself is emptiness; emptiness itself is form
    • Viraga
Re: Closure
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2007, 03:23:15 am »
I'd like the Them/Conspiracy storyline brought to a satisfying conclusion. Seeing King's character wreaking bloody vengeance upon his trecherous mother and Dr. Landau from beyond the grave would be fantastic.
That would be a treat. King's best concept IMO. Expanding it to trilogy would make me wet my pants. Hell, I would wet everyone else's pants too!  :king:
What you think you can hold as your own
Will be taken away

Offline maarten.

• NCS Team
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2007, 01:21:36 am »
what i think the best "end" of the THEM story would be this:

king is searching for missy in the afterlife for many years. then one day, king and grandma accidentally bumb into eachother and got into a hugh fight. to restore the peace in the afterlifeworld they both got put to court before the almighty judge. and there they do their story. Grandma tells (lies) how good she has lived her life (taking care of her husband, daughter and grandkids) and how bad king was (killing her, killing missy). and then king tells how evil grandma is (what she did to grandpa, why she was put into the crazyhouse, what she did to mother, why she runned a puppettheater in london for kids :D, why she stoled that talking head of her niece Lucy and trowed it into the river :D,...) (he knows this all because one day when he was in the crazyhouse he stole grandma's file were all the things were writin she told in therapy and so he found out the truth about her) and it feels like he's winning, but then grandma ask mother, dr Landau, the priest, and THEM as witnesses and then it get realy nasty for king, for he has no friends there...

and in the end king loses the trail and got kicked out of the afterlife right into the flaming pits of hell, so he can never takes his revenge on grandma, mother and dr landau... and he will never see missy again :'( :D

i'm sure king could make it a lot better then this, but imo it would kickass if something like this would happen. :king:

But as it is now, i also like it, we don't know what happend and we can only dream and speculate on what could have happend

Neffie's penguin's

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2007, 05:38:30 pm »
Hello, it is I, I have already started a thread about a subject along this line. Mine had to do with a very Pissed off LOKI terrorizing some archeiologist in wilderness of some Norse Country. Look under Great Idea for an Album. i still think it would be cool. Great psychological terror, Trapped alone in the cold wilderness with an angry GOD and Viking Ghosts haunting you driving you insane.hahahahaha :D :king:
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.