Author Topic: A little question about King's logo...  (Read 12780 times)

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
Re: A little question about King's logo...
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 01:59:28 pm »
As King himself has said many, many times.  " I use the mark of the Nine Satanic Statements as my logo on my albums and shirts because I agree with the Satanic Philosophy that they represent 100 percent".  And he has said the same thing for the reasons that he always wears the Inverted crosses and for the reasons that he uses the number Nine so often because they all represent in some way the Satanic Philosophy of the Satanic bible and the Church of Satan that he is a member of.
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 03:45:35 pm »
Do you have a link to an interview were he sais this? if you do i will place the Quote in a the FAQ

Offline bladestone9

• Owner Of The "LOA" House
  • Taste Religion...Lick A Witch!
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 07:00:16 pm »
Well, I don't know if KING said it, but I agree with it. It sounds like it could come from KING. I have The Satanic Bible myself and Noticed the symbol.
I CAN'T GO TO HELL...SATAN STILL HAS THAT RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST ME.

Offline prhill

• The Puppetmaster
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2007, 11:09:09 am »
He talked about this in a live radio interview that he did many years ago.  He was asked a lot about his Satanic Beliefs and why he sings about what he does and why he wears certain symbols and stuff.  He also talked about his meeting with Anton LaVey and being an eternal member in the Church of Satan.  He discussed how he agreed with the Satanic Philosophy in the Satanic Bible 100 percent and that wearing Inverted crosses and the symbol of Baphomet was paying respect to the Satanic beliefs of the Satanic Bible and the Church of Satan.  It was interesting how he said that when he first met LaVey at his Black House during the Abigail tour that King spent and hour and a half telling LaVey what Satanism is and is not, then he asked LaVey what he thought and LaVey pressed his symbol of Baphomet button into Kings hand and nothing else needed to be said. This all happened in LaVey's Satanic Ritual Chamber at his home in fact.  King also talked about how he uses the number Nine in songs because it is the Satanic number for many reasons, and that it represented Abigail in the story and that people should make up their own minds about if Abigail is good or evil in the story because it is the Satanic number and that Satanists can be and accept both good and evil and that it is up to each person to decide these things.  Also it was asked why he uses that brimstone symbol which is the mark of the Nine Satanic Statements, and King said because he agrees with what the Statements represent completely.  It was quite an interview that covered a lot! 
We created god in our own image, every idea about god has been created by humans afterall - King

Offline Tuwin

• Global Moderator
  • 18 is actually 9
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2007, 03:28:02 pm »
ahh.

I also have the Satanic Bible and know that Lavey took the symbol and placed it there as a mockery of Christianity. It was not a satanic symbol. It was turned that way by Lavey

Offline Magistralium

• Banshee
  • Form itself is emptiness; emptiness itself is form
    • Viraga
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2007, 05:49:13 pm »
Good + Evil = Forever
What you think you can hold as your own
Will be taken away