Author Topic: King Diamond here...  (Read 69276 times)

Offline camarochick

• Superpostwhore
  • Toward the Unknown
Re: King Diamond here...
« Reply #175 on: July 12, 2007, 10:06:07 am »
Hey cama, did you also get a hate-pm from him?
Not yet- I hope I do.  I let it go in the other thread.  I don't give a fuck what this asshole thinks, but the least he can do is quit hiding under 2 user names and call me a stupid fat ass bitch in English so everybody understands.  Obviously he has nothing better to do with his time.

Offline Beelzebub

• The mother of postwhores!
  • SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #176 on: July 12, 2007, 10:11:12 am »
Yeah, he's over-reacting. If he would have asked me politely to remove it, I would have done it.
I don't know why he carried it over to this thread. And he's after my mother now? lmao!
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline Penumbra

• My music
« Reply #177 on: July 12, 2007, 10:14:46 am »
I don't know why he carried it over to this thread.

Internet tough guy... Acting like a 12 year old.

Well i hope he was taken care of.

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #178 on: July 12, 2007, 10:17:36 am »
Man, those free on-line translators suck!
his "Vai se foder" gave me "It goes to screw"....lol....I can guess the hidden meaning, but it could be a little more accurate!

sorry if we're off-topic, but I doubt King reads any of this!
As of October 2017, number of years I've been a coven member, waiting for the dvds: 12

Offline Penumbra

• My music
« Reply #179 on: July 12, 2007, 10:19:26 am »
but I doubt King reads any of this!

I hope not.

Offline camarochick

• Superpostwhore
  • Toward the Unknown
« Reply #180 on: July 12, 2007, 10:25:19 am »
Yeah, he's over-reacting.
Then he needs to find a different forum.
I'm not too crazy about all the shit against Matt either, for the last fucking time:  THE DRUMS ARE ALL MATT AND ALL REAL!  If you don't like Matt's drumming simply say that you're not crazy about it and move on- don't start all this speculation shit about Matt not being able to deliver the goods.  If you love Mikkey Dee: listen to Motorhead.

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #181 on: July 12, 2007, 10:26:42 am »
oh well, the topic will be closed at best.

Man, this made my day, the "It goes to screw" translated to french is "Il va visser"

Offline Beelzebub

• SPAMBOT!
    • Banzai Records
« Reply #182 on: July 12, 2007, 10:32:26 am »
I'm not too crazy about all the shit against Matt either, for the last fucking time:  THE DRUMS ARE ALL MATT AND ALL REAL!  If you don't like Matt's drumming simply say that you're not crazy about it and move on- don't start all this speculation shit about Matt not being able to deliver the goods.  If you love Mikkey Dee: listen to Motorhead.

I understand the mods getting pissed when every drum discussion either disses Matt or the drum machine on the Eye.

If I were King  :D I wouldn't like people telling me to take back a guy in my band that I don't get along with anymore.
This may be cliché, but a band is more than the sum of its members.

Offline megalodonbite

• Voodoo Priest
« Reply #183 on: July 12, 2007, 12:11:14 pm »
Man, I know I havent been here in a few weeks...but I think its really shitty to hear all this negative stuff about Matt Thompson.  The drums are not "fake" its simply the way/style of the sound, which I rather like.  You cannot compare Mikkey and Matt.  They are two TOTALLY different drummers with totally different styles.  Although I love Mikkey, I think Matt fits real well with what King is trying to accomplish.  King found his drummer and he's here to stay.  Get over it. 
I wouldn't like people telling me to take back a guy in my band that I don't get along with anymore.
Another good point.  Its not gonna happen.  And how do people think that makes King and Matt feel? 

every thing that has nipples

Offline Tri Landau

• One Of "Them"
  • I think Melissa's still with us.
« Reply #184 on: July 12, 2007, 01:14:55 pm »
 If you love Mikkey Dee: listen to Motorhead.
I recommend that too, Motorhead is better than ever since Mikkey joined in, and King Diamond is still the best metal band in a world -> everybody won. :)

Offline HaVoc

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #185 on: July 12, 2007, 01:27:10 pm »

see "Topic: Best Drummer" 

Offline HaVoc

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #186 on: July 12, 2007, 01:27:46 pm »
Internet tough guy... Acting like a 12 year old.

Well i hope he was taken care of.

See Topic: Best Drummer 
and...

Offline HaVoc

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #187 on: July 12, 2007, 02:44:40 pm »

I listen King Diamond: Fatal Portrai, Abigail, Them, Conspiracy and Motorhead too(w/MD)
I like the new ones too, but it is not a classics albuns.
I am a drummer too! And I know the differences.
 :king:

Offline HaVoc

• Ghost of Change
« Reply #188 on: July 12, 2007, 02:54:19 pm »
Man, I know I havent been here in a few weeks...but I think its really shitty to hear all this negative stuff about Matt Thompson.  The drums are not "fake" its simply the way/style of the sound, which I rather like.  You cannot compare Mikkey and Matt.  They are two TOTALLY different drummers with totally different styles.  Although I love Mikkey, I think Matt fits real well with what King is trying to accomplish.  King found his drummer and he's here to stay.  Get over it.  Another good point.  Its not gonna happen.  And how do people think that makes King and Matt feel? 

Matt is not a bad drummer. Abigail II he made an excellent work !!!

Offline blakkheart

• Banshee
« Reply #189 on: July 12, 2007, 08:42:33 pm »
This dude needs to get a life!  Stop trying to live ours.  Mikkey left!  And King Diamond is not going to kiss his ass.  I love his drumming.  But Matt is the drummer.  End of story.

Offline TwilightKing

• Administrator
« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2007, 08:52:16 pm »
End of story.
End of topic..for now.